It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are The People Behind DJT at Indiana Rally? WTF? Media Deception???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If you watch DJT speech...you will see that no person is behind him....look through the clip and see for yourselves...yet DJT turns around to address the crowd behind him a few times throughout.

Is the media blanking the people out behind him, or is the green screen missing from behind the stage?

ATS, what do you think? Something is not sitting well with me right now and I wonder if media deception is going on or DJT is faking massive crowds...I don't know what to say. I am stunned.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Look at 9:07, you can plainly see the crowd up in the stands, while the podium is on the stadium floor.
No conspiracy here.
There's no way you watched that first video and only went by the screen shot.
edit on 4-5-2016 by DAVID64 because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Look at 9:07, you can plainly see the crowd up in the stands, while the podium is on the stadium floor.
No conspiracy here.

That is not what I was referring to by saying faking mass crowds. Did you even watch the clip? Where are the people behind him is what I am wondering about...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The camera has a close up and you can't see the crowd, because the shot is too tight to include them. Start at 9:00. You can see the crowd, then when the shot tightens, it's not wide enough to include them, because they are higher in the stands.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

No conspiracy here.

HAHAHA...lol, oh man...there is me skipping all the intro music and stuff to get to see where DJT performs and yup! TOTALLY over my head at 9:07min....*face palm*

Then again...Trump never looked up afterwards and was just looking 180degrees forward at an American sign...maybe he also needs a FACEPALM too

*DERP*

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Skip to 4:40 in the video. I see a lot of people behind and up above the area where Trump is speaking.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The camera has a close up and you can't see the crowd, because the shot is too tight to include them. Start at 9:00. You can see the crowd, then when the shot tightens, it's not wide enough to include them, because they are higher in the stands.

So to be fair...the media did perform a tiny deception by not panning the room properly...as DJT commonly pointed out!
*gasp*

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Seriously though it looked like he was talking to some really big French Fries in the background lmao

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

No conspiracy here.

HAHAHA...lol, oh man...there is me skipping all the intro music and stuff to get to see where DJT performs and yup! TOTALLY over my head at 9:07min....*face palm*

Then again...Trump never looked up afterwards and was just looking 180degrees forward at an American sign...maybe he also needs a FACEPALM too

*DERP*

You get bonus internet points for accepting the error! I've seen a couple threads recently where the error was clearly discovered and the person just couldn't face that they were mistaken - it was bizarre!

If your initial observation had been right though, it would have been awesomely strange!

new topics

top topics

join