It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in Sam Hill is Bush Doing!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

He is a real Texan and his dughter Jenna went to UT.

How, pray tell, is he a real Texan? Born in the North East, lived at Andover Academy ( North East), Went to Yale (North East ), Went to Harvard (North East ). In all of those years, he summered at the family compound in Kennebunkport ( North East).
Y'all caught the vapors again, junior?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It’s not only George W. Bush who believes this stuff however. The man leading the hunt for Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein, Lt Gen William “Jerry” Boykin, has repeatedly told Christian groups that President George W Bush was chosen by God, not the voters, to lead the global fight against Satan.

ROFLMAO
I love it. I can picture him on the floor too...lord only knows who he prays to.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

And I have a picture that shows that Hillary Clinton was injured in a bizarre cloning experiment - which I wouldn't be surprised if it was real either ...

warning graphic photo

& @ which end of the cow should her face be attached to?

[edit on 14-1-2005 by evilution]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by evilution

And I have a picture that shows that Hillary Clinton was injured in a bizarre cloning experiment - which I wouldn't be surprised if it was real either ...

warning graphic photo

& @ which end of the cow should her face be attached to?

Very perceptive!

You see, that's how it all went wrong. Bill's head was supposed to go on the front end and Hillary's head on the back. Now it's all messed up, but as you can see it's a sacred cow so they can't do anything else to it. They're stuck with it.

They shouldn't worry, though. Judging from what we see posted here, plenty of people will still be happy to worship this cow.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Very perceptive!

You see, that's how it all went wrong. Bill's head was supposed to go on the front end and Hillary's head on the back. Now it's all messed up, but as you can see it's a sacred cow so they can't do anything else to it. They're stuck with it.

They shouldn't worry, though. Judging from what we see posted here, plenty of people will still be happy to worship this cow.

Well...according to Monica, Bill's head should have been someplace else...acutually, it was.
->OK, so it doesn't look like Monica...just use your imagination

top topics

<< 1   >>

join