It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in Sam Hill is Bush Doing!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
For those who doubt here is SOME proof www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Mod Edit: Fixed Caps Lock Title

[edit on 14-1-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Sam Hill? I rekkin he thought it was time to get up off the devenport, mosey on over to the truck and head himself in to town for some shine and cigarettes.

lol

sorry. Someone made me say that.

[edit on 1/14/2005 by Indy]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Them VARMENTS a coming onto MA LAND!

It's WABBIT hunting season, ya know.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
While agree with some of the sentiments stated I think it is only fair to point out the hand signal is NOT that of a pact with the devil.....

I believe it is used in his case in homage to a Texas University although I may need to be corrected on that.

I also do not think it is used as a sign of the devil in religious circles unles you are Christian. It is used as a symbol of an aspect of male deity among witches and druids who do not even believe in Satan, as well as others.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'm not a mod...but stop yelling! It's against the regulations to all cap your titles and in the computer world it means your yelling! Not trying to be nasty.....it just drives me nuts!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

Get a grip; it's the University of Texas "Hook 'Em Horns" hand signal. Football fans use it to show their Longhorn affiliation, and most Texas schools have one. Dubya's trying to show he's a real Texan, which is ironic since he's neither from Texas nor did he attend UT.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandge

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

Get a grip; it's the University of Texas "Hook 'Em Horns" hand signal. Football fans use it to show their Longhorn affiliation, and most Texas schools have one. Dubya's trying to show he's a real Texan, which is ironic since he's neither from Texas nor did he attend UT.

He is a real Texan and his dughter Jenna went to UT. But yes, it is a "hook'em horns..........As an "Aggie" I find it extremely "offensive"

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Kind a funnie how Clinton didn't go to Texes University and he's doing it I think it's a Satantic sign I even have a pic of Schwarzenneger's wife doing it at THEIR wedding who wants to see?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
so what? going to some university gives you the right to flash a satan-sign? I think that's a crock. Presidents shouldn't side with one side or another in sporting events. It's tantamont to govement support for one team and not the other. Anyone playing the Arkansas rasorbacks had to deal with the extra media that went everywher with clinton, too.

[edit on 14-1-2005 by tovenar]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I believe George W. Bush and the other male Bush's participate in mock satanic rituals during their summerly visit to the Bohemian Grove Club.

I wouldnt be surprised if the hand sign is real

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
I believe George W. Bush and the other male Bush's participate in mock satanic rituals during their summerly visit to the Bohemian Grove Club.

I wouldnt be surprised if the hand sign is real

And I have a picture that shows that Hillary Clinton was injured in a bizarre cloning experiment - which I wouldn't be surprised if it was real either ...

warning graphic photo

[edit on 1/14/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I thought with the thumb out it was the sign language for "peace"?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slashpepper
I thought with the thumb out it was the sign language for "peace"?

But it wouldn't be taken as a peace gesture if Bush did it ...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Many you have to be kidding with this

Look I found some devil worshipping baseball players

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Look I found some devil worshipping baseball players

I heard that's how the Boston Red Sox won their world series!
Pledge your allegiance to the devil and anything can happen in baseball.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The hand signal has different meanings in different cultures. In the US most people will generally view the hand signal as symbolizing "I love you". However, the thumb is extended. In some Europeon countries, the hand signal is cursing somebody or the equivalent of giving somebody the finger.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
He is a real Texan and his dughter Jenna went to UT.

Didn't mean to offend, DrH; by "real Texan" I meant someone who was born and raised there (psst...he wasn't).

But yes, it is a "hook'em horns..........As an "Aggie" I find it extremely "offensive"

Then take this!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

I heard that's how the Boston Red Sox won their world series!
Pledge your allegiance to the devil and anything can happen in baseball.

I knew it
The devil the one person with power over the curse of the Bambino

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Gig 'em, Ags!

Or is it "Gag 'em Igs?"

It is known that the Longhorns would cream the President's Alma Maters in any foreseeable football game, however.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Probably an intereview with Barbera Walters to boost his poll ratings. Thats what he is doing, in sam hill.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join