It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: Kit-Kat or KitKat?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Parallel Universes because of a Kit Kat bar? Gimmie a break!

Lol. Ok that was good.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
a reply to: icyboy771z

Yes, I clearly remember kit-kat.

It may not be the best example of the Mandella Effect, but I definitely do recall the dash.

From the 1690's or the chocolate?

1957 ...

Sorry; this is a miss labeled "Nestle's CRUNCH" bar and someone needs to file a lawsuit against the Rowntrees.
edit on 4-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I remember it without the Dashes KitKat. Like that.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The Mandela Effect is the perfect conspiracy theory, lame, but perfect.
The proponents can't be proven wrong in their mind, because...... Timeline changes, alternate universes.... Blah blah blah.

It is just a whacky way to deny a screwed up memory.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I remember kit-kat and a lot of other "Mandela effect" stuff.

Also my gf does as well but I guess from the comments on here we must have early on set Alzheimer's or we're just crazy.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Mandela Effect is the perfect conspiracy theory, lame, but perfect.
The proponents can't be proven wrong in their mind, because...... Timeline changes, alternate universes.... Blah blah blah.

It is just a whacky way to deny a screwed up memory.

Ain't that the truth!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Also my gf does as well but I guess from the comments on here we must have early on set Alzheimer's or we're just crazy.

It was Kit-Kat. There is definitely something sinister going on. If I said it was KatKit or Kat-Kit, nobody would agree with me because it certainly wasn't.

The other Mandela stuff I cant really comment because most of it I do not know. The only thing I felt abit off, but not for certain, is that South America is way to east and New Zealand was much closer to Australia, with Australia being more to the south.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Thats actually what crossed my mind too.They'll do any and everything to cut costs.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well here's the problem. If there is a Mandela Effect, It is hard to track and research because it changes. Adding to that, there is also our faulty memories.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm personally biased on the subject because I believe the john titor story, and I believe he changed things in our timeline by simply being here when he shouldn't have.

I know how crazy/stupid most of you probably think I am after I said it but I can already see the civil war coming that he was talking about, along with ww3 not far behind it..but I'm getting off topic.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What if we slipped from a universe where the Mandela effect is real, to one where it isn't? (or the other way around)

That would explain why some people don't believe in it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Yeah. I wish I didn't have alzheimers lol..

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Inter-dimensional Commerce.

We got sick of making our own Kit-Kat.

Enjoy your Matrix candy.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Matrix candy hahaha good one

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
When I look at it it looks wrong without the dash. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to have a dash.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z

It was Kit-Kat. There is definitely something sinister going on. If I said it was KatKit or Kat-Kit, nobody would agree with me because it certainly wasn't.

What is sinister about the spelling of KitKat?

While I'm open to the possibility of there being some mysterious and unexplained phenomena we may so far know little about, the Mandela Effect is not it. It strikes me as a bunch of delusional nonsense dreamed up by somebody with a poor memory and too much time on their hands. By all means, believe away, but don't be surprised that many think it complete and utter nonsense.

Sinister indeed!
edit on 5-5-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I think we might be dealing with 15 or more different universes or timelines here.

Check this out. I bought a pack of M&Ms the other day, and something didnt seem right to me, so I started asking people, without showing them the package, how they remembered it being spelled. Here are all the different answers I got:

MnM
M and M
MandM (no spaces)
M+M
MM
M&M
M-M
M/M
MM
M:M
MฯM
M¬M
MГM
M§M
MsupercalifragalistikexpialadociousM
MantidisestablishmentarianismM

And then I called up my little sister and asked her, how do you spell M&M? And she told me the craziest one of all! She swears to god until shes blue in the face its "Eminem"! WTF?! My own sister... I feel like I can't trust her anymore... How can i be sure she's the same sister i grew up with? What if she's an alien, or some other "me's" sister from some other dimension? Needless to say, I bought some heavy duty locks and I now sleep with my bedroom door locked.

To be honest, after that experience, I wouldn't even dare to ask my mom and dad at first, for fear of what strange answer they might've given. If ma an' pa are "in on it" too, I seriously just didn't even Want to know... What if they're robots? Killer robots from another dimension that replaced my family. Yesterday, before I got off the phone with my mom, I said "I love you", and it seemed like she hesitated a bit before she said "I love you too". It was only a split second hesitation, but enough to make me wonder...

Then I was helping my dad work on his truck, and I "accidentally" dropped the old battery on his foot, just to test him you know, to see if there would be any detectable delay in his reaction, or if he was able to get hurt. But he reacted Perfectly... I mean, it was Exactly how you would imagine a human would react to getting something heavy dropped on their foot. Almost Too perfectly... it was very suspicious if you ask me.

Another thing, folks, these androids are Very advanced, even able to mimick injury. When my "dad" went to the Emergency Room for his "broken toe", youd really think it was a real human with a real broken toe. He even had the doctors and nurses fooled! I didnt dare to mention the truth to them, in case they were "one of them".

I figured once we got home, he would have a "miraculously quick recovery", but no, he kept up his "human with a broken toe"-act as far as to actually take 3 weeks off from work, and keep up with his doctors follow up visits, and i kept a close eye on him, he took all of his prescription pain meds... Man this "guy" is good. So I decided to give them both the ultimate test...

I asked them how they spelled M&M, and wouldn't you know, they said "M&M". Like I said, they're programmed Perfectly. Probably 50+ gen biological androids. From another dimension.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

12 Snappy Facts about KitKat (Mental Floss)
edit on 5-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It says right there "CRISP" That translates to "CRUNCH". This is a circular universe experiment; environment emboldened by history as a fact IN YOUR FACE proof; candy bars will procreate. I have prior knowledge as I invented the word "Snicker". I was told to milk a cow and refused; because I did not want to touch the cows 'snickers' (udder projectiles). That candy bar by that name appeared on the market 10 years later (Mars owes me).
edit on 5-5-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It says right there "CRISP" That translates to "CRUNCH". This is a circular universe experiment; environment emboldened by history as a fact IN YOUR FACE proof; candy bars procreate.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join