It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I got Robbed Today, and it was Probably Good for Me...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I had a dude hold a knife at me and told me to hand him my wallet.I said ok. Unfortunately for him , instead of pulling out my wallet , I pulled out my old hog-leg. Put that little red dot right on target. Needless to say , bet he stopped at the first pick-it-up mart and cleaned out his pants.
Peace.

Why didn't you shoot him?

iTruthSeeker
edit on 6-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Well, it might seem that way but I dunno.

I've been so screwed over the last two years and have so many challenging problems right now that losing what's left of my stuff (cept my phone n charger) doesn't really seem like a big deal.

My back feels better not carrying all the weight though I am not sleeping too well as it's been cold the last few nights.

Hopefully conditions will improve soon.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Stockholm Syndrome candidate ? , were you out numbered ? We all get robbed, everyday by Uncle Sam

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

Stockholm Syndrome candidate ? , were you out numbered ? We all get robbed, everyday by Uncle Sam

I didn't see them.

The only thing I got left really is my dignity, and yes Sam is working on that as we speak. But I'm not taking it quietly.

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Gothmog
I had a dude hold a knife at me and told me to hand him my wallet.I said ok. Unfortunately for him , instead of pulling out my wallet , I pulled out my old hog-leg. Put that little red dot right on target. Needless to say , bet he stopped at the first pick-it-up mart and cleaned out his pants.
Peace.

Why didn't you shoot him?

iTruthSeeker

He didnt at any time threaten my life .After all , I am a good ol country boy. Raised not to take any life unless I have to

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

You might also look into Your State's Victims Compensation Fund. These are the costs that are paid in Court by convicted offenders. This is $$$ to be doled out to Victims of crime.

Send Me a PM if I can help.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join