It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Informs North Carolina That HB2 Is Illegal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
dp
edit on 16-5-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Well they technically don't come in the cubicle with me, and unlike most of you weirdos, I have no desire to give a crap where people pee, nor would I undermine anyones liberty by trying to legislate it.
It 's kind of psycho, America needs to calm down.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan women only who were born women. Other wise my preference is no one if I have the option of a single bathroom.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
a reply to: Aazadan women only who were born women. Other wise my preference is no one if I have the option of a single bathroom.

So you want everyone other than 100% women to use the mens restroom? You don't see where that's unfair towards transgendered and towards men? You're saying that if you had a son who felt he was supposed to be a girl, that you would want him in the male locker room? What if your son was 20ish and gender reassignment surgery? You would want her in a locker room of men?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mystery_Lady
a reply to: kaylaluv

Excuse me, but shouldn't I have the freedom and right to be comfortable in the restroom designed for my gender without having to worry about a man transgender or not walking into the ladies room? A man who is transgender is still technically a man. Until he can experience the pain of cramps, dealing with blood - the stink and mess, and pain of child birth he can never ever experience being a woman. I don't want to feel embarrased and self concious just going to the bathroom while taking care of some very messy needs during a paticular time of month with a man in the bathroom transgender or not. It is sick and distrubing on so many levels.

Why are my civil rights being trampled on? Why am I being discriminated against because I'm a born woman and now can't use a strictly womans bathroom?

This just ins't centered around the bathroom, but also includes locker rooms in which some loocker rooms include open shower rooms. I don't want my daughters having to use a school/gym locker room and or shower having to deal with a man in the same area transgender or not. Your going to tell them just to wait until the transgender leaves? What if they were there first and in the middle of dressing, undressing, or taking a shower and a guy suddenly just walks in?

Morals are going down the tubes fast.

Ding Ding Ding!!

Showers and locker rooms, not only just bathrooms!

What if some guy just goes in to voyer the ladies?

Can anyone prove anything? Seems like he doesn't even have to be cross dressed, either.

All he has to say is he identifies as a woman and is taking a time out.

The feds want to redefine "sex" to include feelings, in the civil rights act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join