It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren unleashes Twitter tirade on Donald Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

1. YOU claimed that he said "they're," so the burden of proof rests on you; otherwise you are committing a logical fallacy.

He never denies he used that word when given the chance to clarify. Therefore it is reasonable to conclude he did actually say it. Plus there are many, many sources that claim the same, yet he never disputes it.

Don did the work for me there.

You said, specifically, he said "their". Prove it.

2. Watch the full clip and it's obvious that you have taken it out of context.

I watched it. Context is there for all to see. I stand by my statement.

3. The best definition of "proof" is "evidence sufficient to convince." To convince whom? The entity percieveing. I'm afraid no amount of evidence is sufficient to convince you my friend. Watch the full clip and it is very, very obvious which "their" he was using.

If it's so obvious, prove it.

I'm glad that I've exposed you for the troll you're being right now for the rest of the viewers of this thread.

Had to resort to the ad hominem, huh?

C'mon man, you got to do better than that.
edit on 4-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

You are dangerously close to "Stage 3".

Relax.

Don't waste my time with your trolling.

I know your Cruz TMZ-style teenage thread flopped, but leave the adults alone to talk big people stuff.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm not looking to get your concession, the point of a debate is to sway the audience. I'd hope by now that is is plainly obvious that I've trounced you in our debating. I'm done here, I give you the last word.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'd be more worried if Trump was endorsed by her.

Having her hate on him will only get Trump another 500,000 votes.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know why so many people haven't realized this. Every time someone goes off it irritates people into liking Trump. The protestors are helping tremendously.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
I'm not looking to get your concession, the point of a debate is to sway the audience. I'd hope by now that is is plainly obvious that I've trounced you in our debating. I'm done here, I give you the last word.

So you cannot prove what you claim? I can provide source after source that claims he said "they're".

But that is now irrelevant. By your own admission you wish to "sway the audience". So apparently you measure the validity of our arguments based on confirmation bias.

I can't compete with that lack of logic. Actually, I authored a thread that discusses this very issue when it comes to debate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know why so many people haven't realized this. Every time someone goes off it irritates people into liking Trump. The protestors are helping tremendously.

The more that establishment politicians hate on him, the more popular he'll get.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Why is that less than below average person tweeting hateful rhetoric ? Warren is ALWAYS tweeting hateful rhetoric, is she mad that Trump is the nominee? I mean I know she likes Ted Cruz but daaym

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If Trump revealed to his flock (supporters) that black is white, up is down, and David Duke is an example of American exceptionalism, then they would eat it up and marvel at his profound intuition.

I’ve witnessed some pretty pahetic, low-information presidential campaigns in my time, but this one definately takes the prize. Trump is a classless thug and is despised all around the world. He’s certainly not an intelligent, thoughtful and well-informed candidate. He’s just a con-man with a clueless, reckless following of angry folks. People so gullible as to believe anything told to them as long as it’s anti-establishment. Unfortunately, these days that includes a significant portion of the electorate.

How low will this country go? It’s a cryin’ shame it’s come to this. If Trump wins the Whitehouse, then we forfeit any right to claim the title, “Leader of the Free World”. He’s an embarrassment to a once great nation and a potential threat to world peace. But, what the hay? You gotta love him. After all, Trump’s not afraid to use nukes in the middle east, and he’ll destroy ISIL (he can’t tell us how, though, as it’s Top Secret - Shh, shhh).

It is what it is... Believe what you want to believe, and vote for whomever you wish. I’m not trying to change any minds here, as they’re already made up anyway. All I can say is, if we elect Trump as President, then we deserve him, and all the sad days ahead. Personally, he won’t be getting my vote - I still have to look in the mirror from time to time.

Cheers!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

In other words...

"Let me make absolute nonsense up about Trump, accuse him of everything under the Sun, spin, obfuscate.....put a pretty bow of "but I'm not trying to change anyone's mind" at the end.....then drop the mic!!"

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Consider this. Trump understands how to manage on a large scale and be successful. That means hiring the RIGHT people for the job and holding them accountable. He's done this for a long time. No one can argue this.
No consider how government currently works. Who do the pols hire when they get elected? CHRONYs. People whose only qualifications were DONATIONS or somehow having a chip in the big game. People who are never held accountable, often don't show up, (like congress). And really couldn't even do a good job if they wanted to. This is why government runs the way it does. This is what they are scared of from Trump.
If still think NAFTA was a good idea you probably deserve to live in Flint, Michigan and feed and wash your children with poison water.
If you don't think securing our border is important. Your an idiot that would wake up quickly if you lost your job and your home to an illegal alien or a child to heroin OD or gang crime.
If you don't think it's important to prevent ISIS or any terror cells from getting into this country maybe you or a loved one should be on the next plane that slams into a building or gets shot dead at work. Or how about being in the city that a nuke or dirty bomb goes off in.
And if you don't think securing YOUR 2nd amendment rights are important, you'd probably figure it out if you found yourself in the next group the Gestapo rounds up for extermination. That's right. It was never about hunting.
I'm sorry if some of these statements sound harsh to you, or if your offended. This is how some of your rhetoric sounds to people that have suffered from these things or worry about them. None of these ideas are racist or misogynist in any way.
If you don't think USA first, then please immediately move to whatever country you think should come first.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It wasn't all. Who ever said all? No one is saying all.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

He never said illegal.
You don't like the w o rd racist because now it's not about race so how about bigot.?
That actually fits better
www.google.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VinMan

Trump is a parrot. He parrots the email stuff without vetting it, he parrots the news blurbs I've heard him quote pundits verbatim. he parrots Bernie Sanders on NAFTA . I bet if asked he doesn't even know what it's an acronym for.
He doesn't have a clue. Have you even heard him mention NAFTA before now? With all his talk about trade with China he never crossed over to NAFTA. Funny huh?
edit on 552016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Let me get this straight. Trump said SOME Mexicans are rapists (which is true,) therefore trump thinks that the Hispanic "race" is inferior to other races? Don't be ridiculous.

No, he said they're rapists...and SOME, he assumed, were good people. Here is his quote:

They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Also, I said nothing about any race being inferior. What I did say is that some people would take his comments as being racist.

Premise one is blantantly wrong.

You couldn't even correctly read my first example. You got it mixed around.

Got anything else?

Sure, but I feel it would be a waste of time. You couldn't even properly comprehend what I posted.

Did you even listen to his speech and not clips of it?

If you take it with the context. He's talking about Mexico sending their criminals to the USA dumping ground because they don't want them.

So listen to everything and tell me that Trump said Mexicans are rapists.

Use the context of his point, there is NOTHING racist about this.

DENY IGNORANCE, quit spreading it. If he was racist he wouldn't have 11 million votes, he'd be gone.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

No, he said they're rapists...and SOME, he assumed, were good people.
You're either dumb or being purposely dense. You didn't even post the whole quote. Clearly you think you have to manipulate what he said tol get "racist". He was talking about Illegals, not all Mexicans. Geez you guys aren't bright.

And anyway, Mexican is a nationality. Do you call people racist when they say Americans are stupid? Racist has become a buzz word for SJW's to use anytime someone disagrees with them. It's sad because actual racism takes a backseat to your hyperbole.
edit on 5-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Pretty simple. You said SOME Mexicans were rapists.

Trump said Mexican are rapists...SOME are good people.

No, he didnt. You're lying. He was specifically speaking about illegals!

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

The people Mexico is sending are illegals. How do you not understand this? Frankly, I think you do understand, but you're playing the game.
edit on 5-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
eeew she is so gross

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Just an observation:
For those who steadfastly promulgate that Trump is a racist because they say he said ALL illegal Mexicans in the U.S. are rapists...a large portion of those Mexicans are women and children.

Do you honestly believe he was referring to THEM being rapists?

Use your head...or take it out of your...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: netbound

. Trump is a classless thug and is despised all around the world. He’s certainly not an intelligent, thoughtful and well-informed candidate. He’s just a con-man with a clueless, reckless following of angry folks. People so gullible as to believe anything told to them as long as it’s anti-establishment. Unfortunately, these days that includes a significant portion of the electorate.

Funny, the vast majority of clueless angry folks I see are ANTI-Trump.

edit on 5 5 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join