It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren unleashes Twitter tirade on Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Donald Trump is a racist, misogynist, narcissistic tyrant... because people on Twitter told me so.

He's also the antichrist

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Let's look at it this way:

If you were out in public and someone said "Mexicans: They're rapists, but I assume some are good people", do we honestly think that it is unreasonable to expect many people to consider that racist? I'd expect people to be pissed at such a statement.

In what world do intelligent people defend such idiocy? Is it ok because a politician we support says it?

I'm of the oppinion that if the Mexicans Stayed in their own #ing country they wouldn't get mentioned.

Just like if Muslims stopped raping burning beheading drowning shooting blowing up etc.. They wouldn't get mentioned either.

Just saying

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

No, he's Jesus Reborn.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

There might be something to that. I don't think Trump has yet slandered the Nepalese or Sherpas.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Indigo5

Wasn't all of his comments cherry picked out from when he was referencing 'illegal' aliens and 'radical' Islamists? I have yet to actually find a full video speech or debate where he is generalizing a complete race or religion. So how is that racist?
here you go, ban all muslims.

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Indigo5

Wasn't all of his comments cherry picked out from when he was referencing 'illegal' aliens and 'radical' Islamists? I have yet to actually find a full video speech or debate where he is generalizing a complete race or religion. So how is that racist?

I have been watching again since I have been forced to consider him more seriously. I am being sincere in my question above. I am not a Trump fan, but am finding him to be my choice as the field narrows.

Exactly, he was referring to the ILLEGAL immigrants, NOT ALL Mexicans or Latinos.
Here is the full speech.
The part on ILLEGALS is at about the 1:40 mark.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Thetan

Trump said Mexican are rapists...SOME are good people.

No he did not.

He was talking about ILLEGALS.

Check the video above.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
if obama was supported by putin I think it would get more traction with the GOPers, lol

I think people respect that Putin is a strong leader that puts the needs of his own citizens first. His politics aside, Putin's Alpha male leadership qualities make Obama look even more like the weak, spineless weasel he has become.

link   

When you say people are rapists, and assume SOME of them are good people, some people will interpret that as being racist.

You calling them stupid for doing so says more about you than it does them.

Just saying...

I believe he was talking about the people coming here illegally from Mexico.

Even the left leaning Huffington Post says 80% of the women crossing illegally are raped on the way, so perhaps he has a point.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

link   

Ok start here. Each quote is a link to where and when he said stuff like" Black guys counting my money. I hate it.. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."
Or
"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks"

Then we can move on to women or as he sees us. A piece of Ass.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Have fun.

link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Let's look at it this way:

If you were out in public and someone said "Mexicans: They're rapists, but I assume some are good people", do we honestly think that it is unreasonable to expect many people to consider that racist? I'd expect people to be pissed at such a statement.

In what world do intelligent people defend such idiocy? Is it ok because a politician we support says it?

I'm of the oppinion that if the Mexicans Stayed in their own #ing country they wouldn't get mentioned.

Just like if Muslims stopped raping burning beheading drowning shooting blowing up etc.. They wouldn't get mentioned either.

Just saying

I'm of the opinion that if you hold such an opinion, Trump is your man.

Trump 2016!...Make America Ignorant Again!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

And later in the original article he said "at least their not the welfare types. These can afford the rent" I'm paraphrasing but thats close.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Trump said Mexican are rapists...SOME are good people.

No he did not.

He was talking about ILLEGALS.

Check the video above.

He said "When Mexico sends it's people". Mexicans are Mexico's people.

Watch your own video.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thank you for sharing a video. I do like to hear it directly from his own mouth and not just believe what tabloid clips tell me what he said.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

When you say people are rapists, and assume SOME of them are good people, some people will interpret that as being racist.

You calling them stupid for doing so says more about you than it does them.

Just saying...

I believe he was talking about the people coming here illegally from Mexico.

Even the left leaning Huffington Post says 80% of the women crossing illegally are raped on the way, so perhaps he has a point.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Perhaps he does, but that does not negate the fact that people will find his comments racist.

link   

Do you want the video?
They're rapists" was a complete phrase. Not out of context.

link   
Twitter, Huh?...Thought she'd be using smoke signals.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm surprised no one has shown up to accuse this entire thread of racism yet.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

They were sued twice and had to compensate. No the trumps never admit anything but the fact was they settled. Settled is in everyone's eyes admission of guilt. There's tons of this stuff out there the clown has been shooting his big mouth off since the eighties. Don't challenge the racist stuff. It's real.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm surprised no one has shown up to accuse this entire thread of racism yet.

It's hard enough to keep the facts straight and have an intelligent discussion without people being drama queens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join