It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Cent mistakenly rips on a young man who he thought was on drugs..uh boy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Isnt .50c a crack dealer? Yeah the new generation, real cra cra.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Metallicus

So posting his video for the world to see him vilifying this guy with a disability is not a problem ?

It's not just his problem IMO, everyone these days thinks their opinions are for the whole world to see and willingly choose to go around trying to bring down their fellow human.

That's the real #ing problem, technology has turned humanity into self absorbed virus'

He thought the guy was high which is self-inflicted stupidity and yes I don't have a problem with it because he didn't know the guy was [snip] when he posted the video. He never intended to make fun of the [snip].

Like I said he is guilty of poor judgment and possibly stupidity, but to get vilified by a bunch of holier than though a-holes he did not deserve.
edit on 2016/5/4 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

He's not retarded, he's autistic.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
a reply to: FamCore

He actually does a huge amount of charity work, ya just don't hear about it.

with maggots like him doing charity, I'd rather the cops.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt

originally posted by: chrismarco

My hope is that he hooks up with the young man and simply apologizes

He did apologized for mocking the autistic airport worker and his family accepted the apology.
www.foxnews.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

Thanks bud

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Almost like the time I asked my new neighbour when the baby was due and then got told "err I am not pregnant"..

On a side note yes "THIS" generation is f-up mainly due to stupid role models like you...

I wonder what "Black lives matter" have to say about this situation??.... Tumbleweed

RA
edit on 4-5-2016 by slider1982 because: in put

edit on 4-5-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just to clarify, it's alright to follow someone at work, film them, mock their appearance as they go about their work, and upload the video?

Can you please divulge your workplace location to all of us so we can make a stupid mistake as well please.

Poor judgement implies that mocking and alienating crack heads is a "good decision"?
Victims of drug abuse deserve this treatment or give up their right as soon as they partake in recreational drugs?
This was not a poor decision. It was not a passing observation, he followed him walking backwards while filming.

Very strange standpoint you have there.

All I can assume is you didn't watch the video.

edit on 4-5-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by GemmyMcGemJew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

originally posted by: Metallicus
because he didn't know the guy was retarded

Do us all a favour and stay away from everyone, k.

ffs

You're the one who thinks we should all be faux outraged because some guy made a stupid mistake with insufficient information. Just leave the guy alone...jeez. I hope you make a mistake sometime and karma bites you in the ass.

Most people probably have never heard of this guy before.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GemmyMcGemJew

This entire thing happened in my home town so yes I have seen the video more times than I care to count. If someone wants to come to work high at a freaking airport then I think you have the right to call them out on it...either way I don't care about either of these people.

I just think it is a stupid thing to get 'outraged' about since it wasn't intended to be an insult to autistic people in the first place. The world has gone mad.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This entire thing happened in my home town so yes I have seen the video more times than I care to count. If someone wants to come to work high at a freaking airport then I think you have the right to call them out on it...either way I don't care about either of these people.

I just think it is a stupid thing to get 'outraged' about since it wasn't intended to be an insult to autistic people in the first place. The world has gone mad.

It is just as stupid to get "outraged" by people getting "outrage", dont you think?

I get your point, but try to replace the words "drug abuser" with "black people" and "Autism" with "white people"
Then you would be saying its ok to make fun of black people, not white, its racism (and i know thats properly not what you meant) but why is it ok to make fun of drug abusers, and not "retarded" people, as you call them?

Offcourse the guy is allowed to make mistakes, but thats why its good to discuss this, so we dont make the same mistakes

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

People choose to start abusing drugs. People don't choose to be black or autistic.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

People choose to start abusing drugs. People don't choose to be black or autistic.

And people choose to look down on other people or not, you made your choise, fair enough...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

And people choose to look down on other people or not, you made your choise, fair enough...

Hey, I don't even know this 50 cent.

I didn't have any thoughts on this guy one way or another.
edit on 2016/5/4 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Hes a rapper. May I suggest,

edit on 4-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Thank you for the sample.

My daughter just laughed at me for not knowing this guy so I guess I am not hip...again. My wife says she knows of him because of a vodka brand he has.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I wonder how many police officers have made similar judgement from people that may have been handicap or impaired due to some diabetic condition

I think it happens an unfortunate amount. If you've never been around someone with a certain disability it's pretty easy to think they're on drugs or something.

I remember watching a show where they were making fun of a cop for tackling a guy he thought was making gang signs when he was just using sign language. It was pretty amusing until a few months later it actually happened.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

Hey, I don't even know this 50 cent.

I didn't have any thoughts on this guy one way or another.

Iam more of a metallica guy myself, but i wasnt talking about 50 cent
Iam just saying, it wouldnt be ok to do what he did, even if it was a drug addict - they are people to you know

So the mistake isnt he thought it was a drug user, but that he choosed to film and mock someone he doesnt even know, thats not okay no matter who or what the person are, thats my point

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt

because he didn't know the guy was retarded

Do us all a favour and stay away from everyone, k.

ffs

You're the one who thinks we should all be faux outraged because some guy made a stupid mistake with insufficient information. Just leave the guy alone...jeez. I hope you make a mistake sometime and karma bites you in the ass.

Most people probably have never heard of this guy before.

And now some autistic kid is world wide news thanks to this unknown twit.

And you rekon that's ok. Man, I read your other post about how you don't like people. Social media, really?

Methinks thou dost seek attention much.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I found your assumption that the kid was 'retarded' as opposed to autistic, offensive.

I find YOU offensive, to be frank.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join