It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

They sound like really terrible people.

link   
a reply to: reldra

Then how do they know its so bad?

Ive seen enough and been to a few rallys where Leftists are incredibly well versed in who is who on Fox.

I'd hate to think they just go off of their professor's manifesto, or some SJW blog.

link   

Do you realize how much of that list is unmittigated BS? I lack the time or desire to post hundreds of point by point comments on it, but just in the first 10 points... good Lord.

"Banned gifts from lobbyists to anyone in the Executive Branch."
sunlightfoundation.com...

At least four dozen of them -- lobbyists and employees of lobbying or public relations firms -- contributed to the president in 2011 or 2012. One officially registered lobbyist even donated and, unlike the other registered lobbyists who did so, his contribution was not refunded.

They're touting his FOIA "transparency?" Do you realize Obama is widely considered to be one of the least transparent administrations in history, surpassing even the opaque Bush reign?

"Provided the first voluntary disclosure of the White House Visitors Log in history."
Following numerous lawsuits his first two years in office attempting to force these to become public. How "voluntary" can that be considered?

"Signed a law to completely reform NSA Data Collection program and keep phone records in the hands of the phone company. "
Ed Snowden just fell out of his chair, laughing and crying at the same time.

The rest of the first 10 are a bunch of created positions and panels, AKA Government Bloat, which I'd not herald as a positive 'accomplishment.'

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hey take that reasonable expectation to the bank and see how much it's worth.

Fact: You don't know if these are those peoples real names

Their profiles can be looked up is Disqus. I said this before. Some will be throwaway accounts , some will have long histories. I was able to link a youtube post on the Lynne Patton video to an actual person and his place of bnusiness.
It is not rocket science.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hey take that reasonable expectation to the bank and see how much it's worth.

Fact: You don't know if these are those peoples real names

Fact: the chances of them being their real names is REALLY good even if I don't know for sure if they are their names or not. You are just trying to obfuscate the issue because you don't want to believe racists would be unconcerned about remaining anonymous or something.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
To me it seems as if with Trumps outspoken hateful language....It's now ok for his followers to adopt his off the wall style and express their hatred toward others as well.

Is it a trend....apparently so as evidenced in this very thread.
edit on 4-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

I know, but they do exist so I really doubt there are fake posters and their primary job is to divide and hate on these message boards.

These types are real.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Big Shocker a progressive website thinks a progressive presidents career was a success

Whats next? Infowars top 10 reasons to vote for Trump? Pretty sure they bring out the old cross and nails for trying to use that site as a source.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Technically finishing last in a race is an accomplishment, but not good one...

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
but but but

Larry Wilmore Defends Calling Obama ‘My *************************

That is often a term of endearment, when said that way. I can say it to my friend Carl of more than 20 years, but you will not find me saying it to anyone else or in a derogatory fashion. That argument is a long ride to nowhere.
edit on 4-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
To me it seems as if with Trumps outspoken hateful language....It's now ok for his followers to adopt his off the wall style and express their hatred toward others as well.

Can you show me some examples of Trump using racist language?
Where is there hatred in this thread, Olaru?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: olaru12

Can you show me some examples of Trump using racist language?
Where is there hatred in this thread, Olaru?

You will need to find my post in matafuch's thread from yesterday. he asked for them multiple times from multiple people. I finally posted a long lost of links. That should be easy enough to find. It should not be 'on demand' for every person who is under a rock.

I think he was ignored for so long since it is 'common knowledge'. But I finally gave in and did the research for him.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

OK, my magic mind reader cap is in the shop. Care to stop beating around the bush and post what you're implying?

America has a problem with this president. Most of the rest of the world does not

Fox news comments section was flooded yesterday with some seriously ugly comments about Obama's daughter Malia. They felt it needed to be shut down. Fox news - was ashamed, and not unaware

You said:

Uh, can we possibly have some middle ground which covers the many, many intelligent Americans who consider his presidency to be less than a success, are not happy with him, but would never devolve into racist horsesnip to voice their disapproval with him? The OP is an embarrassment for which the commenters involved should hang their heads in shame, but I'd argue the constant attempt to link any criticism of the man to racism is equally embarrassing and flat out ignorant.

None of that addresses the issue - because you can't see that it is an issue. What I don't understand is - why is it so hard to just denounce racism? Why can't people ever say: golly - how many racist asshats were there commenting at Fox yesterday? This need to save your own skin first pretty much says it all

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

I said earlier if it is their names GREAT! Go get them, you know who they are now! Write their bosses, screen cap it! You'll be getting rid of them in no time. Or at the very least making their racism known to people they care about or have to care how they think of them.

I for one won't go around persecuting people without solid evidence, but hey, to each their own.

I'm not arguing that these commenters aren't racists, I'm arguing the statement that all of Fox news viewers are racist based on evidence from a comment board on the internet is unsusbstantiated by real evidence and not something I would go running around stating as a fact if I were trying to be someone that people looked at as honest.

link   
a reply to: olaru12

What I find astonishing is so many members trying to deflect or even defend out right racism.

You beat me too it

This is it - this is the whole thing
edit on 5/4/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Big Shocker a progressive website thinks a progressive presidents career was a success

You know, I wouldn't even have a problem if it was simply a case of differing political ideals. Some Dems feel a larger central government is a good thing, and while I disagree with them, at least they're not disingenuous. My issue is that the list contains plain old bald faced lies. You simply cannot tout Obama for transparency, not accepting lobbyist kick backs, or NSA reform because he did exactly the opposite of what they're touting him for.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

No doubt in my mind racists are real my friend

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Here you go:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ty

top topics