It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Not dismissing the story as obviously racism still exists .

However with all the dirty tricks used by the MSM , Lobbyist , and Politicians I can't fully dismiss the real story not being about racism, but rather trying to justify and con the people that its best to get rid of comments online .

Are those people making those comments even real? Even Hillary has spent millions in manipulating online comments.

IMO the biggest enemy to the establishment is free anonymous two way communication between the people and the Corporate world. Its what has exposed all the BS from the two party system.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Disapproval means failure?

Could it be they just don't approve? I don't think he did alot of things he said he was, so I don't approve of that. Hardly think he was a failure though.

People have tried to spin him as a failure, but they ignore statistics in doing so.

Like the statistic showing this is the longest period the US has experienced without posting a greater than 3% economic growth?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

unfortunately yes, these people are real. I have way too much experience with them.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: reldra

There were race riots. HERE. That is a good time to step up to a podium and say something.

Unless you believe that our first Black president should be neutral and politically correct on issues of race

I don't write many threads reldra - but when I read about this yesterday I almost started one. Obvious ugliness is obvious - and the blame belongs exactly where you're pointing

Our country is in big trouble. People feel they can be relaxed and honest. We should actually be glad about this. Disturbed - but glad

S&F

Our first Black president would probably be more helpful in speaking about issues on race. Though, it shouldn't be his only concern and it is definitely not Obama's.

The disturbed and glad thing is an American thing. Glad people can speak freely, but disturbed, often, at what comes out of their mouths. There should be some decorum, like a neighbor comes over for coffee, he doesn't feel free to strip to boxer shorts and lay on the couch while having said coffee lol.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Could it be they just don't approve? I don't think he did alot of things he said he was, so I don't approve of that. Hardly think he was a failure though.

People have tried to spin him as a failure, but they ignore statistics in doing so.

Like the statistic showing this is the longest period the US has experienced without posting a greater than 3% economic growth?

Yeah but that's only one metric and fails to take into account the world wide recession that Obama inherited.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Yeah but that's only one metric and fails to take into account the world wide recession that Obama inherited.

Well - he had a whole eight years to fix it. Slacker

:-)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

unfortunately yes, these people are real. I have way too much experience with them.

I think every one of those hate posts are fake.

All part of the scripted plan.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What comes to my mind is job growth, it's good. but here's a list of 350 Obama Accomplishments so far and I am not even sure the exat date this was authored.

I also like the name of the website "Please cut the Crap".

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

OK, my magic mind reader cap is in the shop. Care to stop beating around the bush and post what you're implying?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: Krazysh0t

"What appear to be"

You're better than that my man.

If it is their real names then good, there's the real racists everyone is always looking for. You know who they are now.

Is that really your best response? If you see a Facebook post and it says "John Fisher" instead of "john" or some user name, it's probably a reasonable expectation to assume that that is the person's real name. We both know how Facebook works. Everything is public first then you decide to make things private.

link   
dbl post
edit on 4-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: introvert

Not convinced they are all legit. SJW are known to troll Fox.

But yes, they are bad.

Good Guy Fox News shut it down because they dont like it either.

Who are we mad at again?

link   

originally posted by: amazing

Is there any Obama criticism that you don't try to excuse either via "blame the predecessor," "blame the 'obstructionist Congress" (which is cute, considering Boehner et al offered token resistance before bending at the waist for Obama on virtually every issue), or "blame racism?" How did America's current president become only the second perfect man to walk the Earth?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: introvert

Not convinced they are all legit. SJW are known to troll Fox.

But yes, they are bad.

Good Guy Fox News shut it down because they dont like it either.

Who are we mad at again?

SJWs are known to avoid FOX like the plague. I found this article and comments through asnother site.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

im talking about face to face interaction, I live in the bible belt and its so sad.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What I find astonishing is so many members trying to deflect or even defend out right racism. I guess it's to be expected as the pendulum swings further and further to the right.

Being a born and raised Texan, I experienced it first hand when I was married to a beautiful Hispanic lady, even from some of my own relatives.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You will have to prove that. I did a good amount of digging in regard to the thread on Lynne Patton's video yesterday and actually came up with some information that makes the video look like it has fake commenters on YouTube. I had that feeling...but went further than just saying that. I also found out a lot more about the video itself. I started digging. Maybe you should on this. If you feel that way, find it and show us.
edit on 4-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

However, the screenshot is not what caused FOX to shut the comments down. There were page after page of the same hateful stuff. That is a ss another website was able to get before it shut down.
edit on 4-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Hey take that reasonable expectation to the bank and see how much it's worth.

Fact: You don't know if these are those peoples real names

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

What comes to my mind is job growth, it's good. but here's a list of 350 Obama Accomplishments so far and I am not even sure the exat date this was authored.

I also like the name of the website "Please cut the Crap".

They decided in 2008 that the presidency would be considerd a failure, regardless of outcome, however, they also made sure to sabotage it as much as possible so they could have something to point at when demanding it is true.

If Obama was running for a 3rd term against either Cruz or Trump, he would win in a landslide again..because the reality is being understood..the economy is a mess but no president can seemingly do much about that outside of whats being done..so it comes down to who looks the best to represent the country...

Sadly, I dont believe Hillary fits that spot..I would prefer her daughter or even McCains daughter over that corrupt mess, but out of trump or hillary, its hillary.
Hillary is a terribly designed suit borrowed from a used car salesman. Trump is suspenders and no shirt.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join