It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Fair enough.

Although I disagree that this thread isn't REALLY about Trump

link   
Republicans are all racists...
It's true cuz I read it on the Internet.

link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
Fair enough.

Although I disagree that this thread isn't REALLY about Trump

It was my intention to try to avoid that, though I did have the idea he would be brought up.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: reldra

Its bc we have a black president and the ignorants cannot stand it

Said black president's self interjection into issues like Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, and the "Beer Summit," as well as him shirking any and all criticism or questioning of his actions by playing the race card has done what to help diffuse that situation in America?

link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

wait what? you think this thread is about Trump?

What a weird type of paranoia

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'm saying that there's a problem when the AMERICAN president has a higher popularity rating globally than he has domestically.

I don't think you fully appreciate what it is you're actually saying

:-)

link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So come in and be the first to say a silly argument that no one is saying and then knock it down.

I think there is a word for that...
ETA: Well one poster did, kinda. Still a strawman.
edit on thWed, 04 May 2016 14:13:11 -0500America/Chicago520161180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Not paranoia, just being able to connect the threads.

Keep calling everyone racists and blanketing people into little groups though, I think it's really going to work out for you on ATS and in life.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Its bc we have a black president and the ignorants cannot stand it

Said black president's self interjection into issues like Trayvon Martin, Ferguson, and the "Beer Summit," as well as him shirking any and all criticism or questioning of his actions by playing the race card has done what to help diffuse that situation in America?

Presidents do interject themselves into issues all the time. If they don't, others cry "Where is he??" Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

There were race riots. HERE. That is a good time to step up to a podium and say something.
edit on 4-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

I honestly thought this thread was about how racists the loud lowest scum that watches Fox News is. I feel as if making it about Trump derails it but I could just be crazy, I dunno

link   

Disapproval means failure?

Could it be they just don't approve? I don't think he did alot of things he said he was, so I don't approve of that. Hardly think he was a failure though.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

a reply to: ketsuko

lolo, bc there are over 7 billion people on this earth and over 300 million in the US and I do not think you know the political beliefs of each one of them.

Is he the president of Earth? No? Then who gives a rat's hairy ass what non-Americans think of America's president?

I think its important to consider the effects of american government on a global scale
it is actually a pretty big consideration for me in supporting a candidate.

...you dont mock our allies..japan is our strongest asian ally, and arguably even more of an ally than the UK (given the UK legit considered banning Donald simply for political distaste..Japan actually kind of understands Trumps views on refugees and illegals

You know who else cared about global consideration?

That guy.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I appreciate the fact that there are two sides to every coin, so I get what you're implying. I obviously don't believe the problem is the perception of Americans who dislike Obama. Your opinion may differ.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Disapproval means failure?

Could it be they just don't approve? I don't think he did alot of things he said he was, so I don't approve of that. Hardly think he was a failure though.

People have tried to spin him as a failure, but they ignore statistics in doing so.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

We're all a little crazy right?

Have a fine day

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

There were race riots. HERE. That is a good time to step up to a podium and say something.

Unless you believe that our first black president should be neutral and politically correct on racial issues

I don't write many threads reldra - but when I read about this yesterday I almost started one. Obvious ugliness is obvious - and the blame belongs exactly where you're pointing

Our country is in big trouble. People feel they can be relaxed and honest. We should actually be glad about this. Disturbed - but glad

S&F

edit on 5/4/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

First let me say that anyone making racists comments, especially about a child is trash, and even lower than that to do it anonymously, regardless of if they are trolling or not. If you want to be a scumbag racist, at least have the courage to do it in the open.

As far as Republicans creating a monster, I do not think that these comments are indicative of most people or Republicans, or people that dislike Obama. Also, how have the Democrats been any less partisan than the Republicans?

Lastly what about the monster that progressives have created? The constant drum beat of white cis males being responsible for all evils, even to the point of calling the fore fathers of the country trash and evil, and attempting to eliminate the history of the country. Could this be responsible for some of the divisiveness?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I appreciate the fact that there are two sides to every coin, so I get what you're implying. I obviously don't believe the problem is the perception of Americans who dislike Obama. Your opinion may differ.

Two sides to every coin?

Yeah - that ain't it burdman

:-)

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

My favorite part of news articles is the comments section

It's always fun to watch the shills and uninformed argue about stupid stuff, sadly it often devolves into hateful, racist, bigoted discussion.

Lucky for me I am desensitized and enjoy idiots.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join