It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

What the hell are you talking about????

Okay -- I'm your enemy. Is that what you want to hear?
You dislike Right Wingers, so I am your enemy. Makes no sense, but - par for the course.
/shrug

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Well I wouldn't know. I don't do "lines"

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

What the hell are you talking about????

Okay -- I'm your enemy. Is that what you want to hear?
You dislike Right Wingers, so I am your enemy. Makes no sense, but - par for the course.
/shrug

Simple. I dislike the stances of right wing political views. I have many views based on statistics and facts that oppose them.
Right wing politics however, is not racism..racism is racism. a discussion about capitalism principles does not take into account skintone.

Your statement is joy of silencing political viewpoints that are equally valid.

..you are literally my enemy..you are an enemy of democracy..my grandfather fought against people like you and won, to allow your mindset of silencing political views is to allow the corruption of western civilization.
Yes, you are my enemy..you are an enemy to free speech, an enemy to the exchange of ideas.

When you see something you disagree with, you challenge it..you highlight it and expose the flaw in the thinking, facts, etc..you dont silence it.

And racism is not right wing..that is on all sides here. To suggest right wing politics = racism is to create a strawman defense which is what you do when your argument cannot stand up to facts and proper debate. (both sides do this also).

Weak arguments and false accusations want to silence views and censor people speaking them.
That is totalitarianism.
you
are
my
enemy!

But you dont have to be. just consider your stances and views on opposing views..challenge them, dont silence them. use facts, not blocks...and for god sakes, stop demanding right wing = racism..that is a shut down word to stop conversation that is too challenging...its like when right wingers call left wingers hippys or nazis...or when a christian calls an atheist a satanist.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
Doesn't shock me at all to see certain atsers in here finding no problem with calling a 17 year old girl who has done nothing to anyone a damn ni***r.

This forum is POLLUTED with racist pigs who need their skulls bashed in.

Any time big cat, you know we're all waiting for any excuse to take out the trash?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

sigh lines man lines... I guess as long as people keep laying them down people will keep snorting on em and charging the other side when extremism has no such bounds and well balance of observation is never in such motion of plays, unless bored of such drivel... And they say religion was the opiate of the masses? When Ideology itself is what blows...
. It was specifically Karl Marx who said religion is the opiate of the masses. How ironic that Hillary is a Marxist and a Democrat with white privilege. I love it when libs break their own protocols. And you know progressives were so kind and sweet to Bristol Palin and oh you know criticizing Sarah Palin for having a Down syndrome baby, those tolerant libs have every corner of the market in righteous indignation.
edit on 5-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'm not a right-winger, dude! That's what I don't get!!!

I’m a lily-livered, bleeding-heart, liberal, egg-headed ditz!!

Why am I your enemy again? I'm not a right-winger.

yes, you are my enemy..you are an enemy to free speech, an enemy to the exchange of ideas.
I am? How so???

When you see something you disagree with, you challenge it..you highlight it and expose the flaw in the thinking, facts, etc..you dont silence it.

Right! That's exactly what I do when I see something I disagree with! I challenge it..I highlight it and expose the flaw in the thinking, facts, etc.
I don't try to silence it! But, I will speak up against it. Still don't know what you're on about. I'm not your enemy.

but, oh well. shrug.

edit on 5/5/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Totally agree about censorship on both sides.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

That went out the door long ago.

I remember attacks against Amy Carter when he was in the White House. I'm the Nixon kids caught some flack, too.

Attacks on the kids are really low, and appeal to the lowest common denominator...hence the bigotry. I wish I was surprised, but I'm not, unfortunately.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm not a right-winger, dude! That's what I don't get!!!

I’m a lily-livered, bleeding-heart, liberal, egg-headed ditz!!

Why am I your enemy again? I'm not a right-winger.

You are pro censorship.

I hate lots of right wing philosophies..its based in emotional nonsense, fiction, and personal oppression of expression.
but as the saying goes, I will die for their right to say it.

Censorship is the problem..you are pro censorship..you want them silenced, you cheer silencing the opponent..that transends sides. that is one step away from enacting laws to stop opposing ideas, reclassifying hate speech to encompass unflattering views, etc.

You are pushing racism and right wing into the same label...and racism in speech is in many nations illegal and being pushed more and more in the west...you are (gonna suggest inadvertantly) setting up a legal silencing of ideas...that is why I am your enemy..
I am for free speech
you are cheering people being silenced

So are you cheering racism being silenced, or right wing being silenced. You specifically said right wing.

Cheering silence of a political viewpoint is not something to be proud of..it is a remarkably repulsive trait.

You can cheer people checking views with facts, mocking them, etc, but not silenced.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

with words like liberal drawn at the end of your blade, its obvious theres a side or line of demarcation as dirt clings to the tip I can tell by the lack lustre its dull from such constant drawings of such ignorant lines.

Liberal, progressive, conservative and other such political farce know no specific party hence drawing lines using such words is a fallacy left to dangle as bait for those so inclined to bite.

Stirring such pots if youve honestly no lines? Simply leaves yourself bare as an emperor wearing no clothes... the blade now sheathed, leaves it to the child to point and laugh, although the world people drawing such ignorant blades leaves them? Is no laughing matter... regardless if one is simply trying to secure a future for just their own brood fit and tied by ones own brand searing such permanent marks on the world long after one so ignorant has vanished from it... when found in a future on lips not ones own from being infected of such a disease long past as such as oneself keeps infecting others with.

Best to lay it down than even pick it up... and tend to the old wound by looking into the very eyes of the ol dog that bit yah in the mirror and wonder whatever happened to ones own self ones own innocence and then howl fiercly at that image in its stead than at another with those same old infected eyes and rotten tongue as per usual. But conditioning of sit, roll over and play dead may come natural as ones own free will that was lost at some point and time...

who knows? who knows...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFXRight! That's exactly what I do when I see something I disagree with! I challenge it..I highlight it and expose the flaw in the thinking, facts, etc.

You wrote this:

And all the rabid right-wingers SHOULD be silenced.

...if you cant see the issue here, there is nothing I can do to explain it further..you have blinders on.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Still don't know what you're on about. I'm not your enemy.

Here is the thing, you and I probably could match side by side views and be in sync. sure. politically there may be not much sunlight between us on the large issues..but the thing is, the left needs to step back from pariah status. they are becoming religious, they are starting to deny figures, logic, and reality with a smarmy self rightous viewpoint of how they must be the clever ones, the sensetive ones, etc...and this has developed over the years into a very elitist view.

one which I used to hold also. Talk global warming and I will quickly point my nose to the sky and toss papers of statistics, measured results, etc..its simply a fact..
Progressive politics however is pushing hard into liberalism now, and progressive politics is not fact based, it is emotion based, and thats where things become culty.
Suddenly liberals, of whom a group I still call myself (classic liberal) are caring less about self determination, freedom of expression, exchange of all ideas and debate into safe spaces, banning and expanding the definition of "hate speech", mansplaining, whitesplaining, yadda yadda..bullcrap censorship anti-liberal stances

That to me is more important to challenge than my overall lifetime headbutting with the right. I respect the right..often their views are solid and at times I alter my views on things because they back their views up with statistics, valid concerns, etc...but the progressives coming into my liberalism is my direct threat..those are the ones trying to remove the logic and fundamental principles behind liberalism..those are the ones that are my actual enemy.

I think its important to self police. Find the principles you are seeking out..it is individual liberty, or is it hive mind mentality being enforced through bubble thinking...once you decide what it is at the core you seek..then stick to it as a inherent principle and challenge whomever tries to break that regardless of what side they profess to be on.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Doesn't shock me at all to see certain atsers in here finding no problem with calling a 17 year old girl who has done nothing to anyone a damn ni***r.

a lot of members here probably had a comment or two for that little girl.

sure its peoples rights to free speech, what then when they manifest their sentiments differently. as in with actions. we dont have to look to far back to get an idea.

i wish she was my daughter. i would act on a lot of emotions and not intelligence.

edit on 5-5-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

a lot of members here probably had a comment or two for that little girl.

True that. I'm sure a lot of the SJW's here went into that comment section posing as racists.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yeah there ya go genius, that's how you get the murder rate down and earn the respect of your country.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I suppose I failed to congratulate...

So Ill give some advice, since it is Harvard and not one of the other two barns known as Princeton or Yale... dont forget that comma before and when listing things on papers. Sorry Oxford with your across the pond comma... although, my son might enjoy a stint there himself being a huge fan of Runescape. Last year of high school for him and he already has a college degree, so Im sure he'll choose whatever scholarship tickles his fancy for a continuance in his educational endeavors.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Of course it was other people, no possible way it was just people on the fox news being actual racist.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

so what difference does it make really. what lines are there.

theyre just idiots either way and no big deal. ?

its the same arguments over and over.

when people hate or commit crimes because their cult, aka religon tells them to, theres not enough nail to crucify them...
but spread hate because of solely skin color and when its at home not abroad, it all falls under the umbrella of free speech or 'idiots' get a free pass. or its just a loner......

what do you think those idiots are teaching their youngs.
those people reserve the same place i have for pedophiles, religious extremists, serial killers. all in the same category.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Bone75

Of course it was other people, no possible way it was just people on the fox news being actual racist.

I'm not naive enough to believe they were all posers. Are you naive enough to believe they were all legitimate racists?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: schuyler
Like there are no racist comments on any other media site except Fox News because people who visit those sites are so very tolerant. Have you read the anti-Trump comments lately?

Does that excuse what these people wrote?

I believe he is pointing out that this happens in different forms everywhere. If you bring up one you should acknowledge the others. Don't cherry pick you political correctness.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join