It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Shuts Down Comments on Malia Obama Article When Realizing How Racist their Readers Are

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

People realize that is a possibility, but in the same token why would you ignore the idea of just racist people making racist comments on the internet?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Doesn't shock me at all to see certain atsers in here finding no problem with calling a 17 year old girl who has done nothing to anyone a damn ni***r.

This forum is POLLUTED with racist pigs who need their skulls bashed in.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

You're going to ask a black person why they would hurt someone if they call them a 'n-word'?? Are you delusional?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I lived in Orlando for ten years and people in the shops and restaurants automatically speak in Spanish sometimes. You just never know about things like this.
I
Wish malia the best .. Still nobody batted an eyelash when Chelsea went wherever she went.... White privilege .... Oh wait Hillary's a Marxist ..,,
edit on 5-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander
Doesn't shock me at all to see certain atsers in here finding no problem with calling a 17 year old girl who has done nothing to anyone a damn ni***r.

Hmmm skulls bashed in ... So righteous

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Hopefully it was not a command by some supremacy... *bends down really far takes a look* yep ive got one, but I also need to shower... coming clean of opinions is a bit more difficult as time goes on as well. Which makes me wonder if they ever figured out what that smell in Denmark was...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
sou rce

Following an article about Malia Obama set to attend Harvard

Fox News was forced to close the comment section when their readers began displaying their horrific racism for all the world to see.

These racists commenting that Malia’s acceptance into Harvard has to be based on her race also fail to consider that her mother holds two Ivy League degrees from Harvard and Princeton. Perhaps Malia inherited those brains from her mother? No, these racists can’t accept that Michelle Obama is a brilliant and accomplished woman. They can’t even accept that she’s a woman!

Screenshot of coments in article include:

-"WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT LITTLE MONKEY"
and
-"Wonder if she applied as a muDslime or a foreign student or just a ni@@er?"

At least they chose to close the comment board. They don't often moderate well.

If they want to talk smack about him, great. It's nothing they'd ever have the balls to say directly to his face, but fine. Whatever. But when did it become acceptable to attack a kid for something that she cannot control nor has any active part in? There seems to be no level too low for people with hatred in their hearts to dive anymore. Stay classy, America.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: reldra

Well she is related to Obama and there is a lot of anger right now towards his failed Presidency. Taking it out on his daughter is extreme, but I understand displaced anger. My wife gets angry at me after a hard day at work out of convenience.

Firstly, I wouldn't call a presidency that lasted 2 whole terms "failed". And you may want to read this list. Secondly, taking anything out an anybodies child because you don't like the parent is unethical, unmoral, despicable and not good either. And bad. And stupid, braindead, ignorant, goosey, unthinking, unintelligent, soft-witted, dumb, dopey, obtuse, thick, wooden-headed, thick-skulled, cloddish, slow, dense, blockheaded, nitwitted, senseless, gormless, jerky, gooselike, gaumless, weak, duncish, witless, thickheaded, dopy, dull, dim, duncical, loggerheaded, yokel-like, fatheaded, boneheaded, foolish, doltish and anserine. Duh.

And last, but not least, your "understanding" of displaced anger is irrelevant, as is your angry wife. Racist comments are simply ignorant. We're here to deny ignorance. Stop making excuses for those idiots.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Hopefully it was not a command by some supremacy... *bends down really far takes a look* yep ive got one, but I also need to shower... coming clean of opinions is a bit more difficult as time goes on as well. Which makes me wonder if they ever figured out what that smell in Denmark was...
Well you know it's alright to bash in
People's skulls when you are a tolerant liberal ... You know because tolerant liberals are so well... Tolerant and righteous . I kinda live in cowboy country but oh wait progressives run this town .... And we have a democrat governor and it's the poorest state in the union....
edit on 5-5-2016 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

Well you know it's alright to bash in
People's skulls when you are a tolerant liberal ... You know because tolerant liberals are so well... Tolerant and righteous . I kinda live in cowboy but oh wait progressives run this town .... And we have a democrat governor and it's the poorest state in the union...but you know agenda 21 is so thick here you could cut it with a knife

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't make racist comments myself, but I do believe they should be protected as 'free speech'.

Just because they are despicable, and hurtful to some, does not mean they should be censored.

If you are easily hurt or offended, just don't read that stuff. Skip over it!

FOX should have just left them.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

sigh lines man lines... I guess as long as people keep laying them down people will keep snorting on em and charging the other side when extremism has no such bounds and well balance of observation is never in such motion of plays, unless bored of such drivel... And they say religion was the opiate of the masses? When Ideology itself is what blows...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Realtruth

You're going to ask a black person why they would hurt someone if they call them a 'n-word'?? Are you delusional?

Something to keep in mind
aggravated assault can land you up to 15 years in prison.

Just so you are aware, if you are sensetive to other people saying a sound to set you off, you then must admit you are a slave to words and emotions other people control over you

You allow them to have power over you

you are a slave...and slaves get sent to cells for years if they step out of line.

That is your choice 100%. words are your master.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well she is related to Obama and there is a lot of anger right now towards his failed Presidency. Taking it out on his daughter is extreme, but I understand displaced anger. My wife gets angry at me after a hard day at work out of convenience.

Said the apologist for racists....

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Christ, just saw your thread here, reldra.

It's bloody about time Fox pulled their collective heads out of wherever. And all the rabid right-wingers SHOULD be silenced.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: schuyler
Like there are no racist comments on any other media site except Fox News because people who visit those sites are so very tolerant. Have you read the anti-Trump comments lately?

Are there people calling Trump a ni**er? I must have missed that.

By the way, what you did is try to deflect from the original premise.

Red Herring.

No, they call Trump a racist and Hitler, but it is all fine and dandy coming from the Left.

Wait...So someone calls Donald Trump a racist...so it's OK to call African-American Teen-Age Girls N*ggr?

Please do tell me how you mind works?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Who said ats'ers had no problem with it? You're delusional. Everyone thinks it's despicable. But it's so ironic that liberals try to lump all conservatives into one group and generalize/stereotype them. It's perfectly acceptable for them to make mass generalizations, of course.

link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: introvert
I don't make racist comments myself, but I do believe they should be protected as 'free speech'.

There is a very fine line between free speech and insulting somebody (defamation). I believe that suggesting that a person is "only" allowed to Harvard because of skin-colour or family relation could well be seen as "Defamation per se". In the common law tradition, damages for such false statements are presumed and do not have to be proven. An example of a statement that is defamatory per se is if it is "injurious to another in their trade, business, or profession".

This post does not provide legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney directly. Just saying ..

link   
a reply to: Grambler

And for the record, most of the racists that teach all white people are evil are progressive white "intellectuals", not blacks.

^ Super spectacularly STUPID statment ^

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
right-wingers SHOULD be silenced.

I very much dislike right wing political stances..and racists disgust me to the very core.
you are my enemy

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join