It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in Neverland, and the GOP Exodus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Or how about a vote of no confidence? All people on the ballot are permanently disqualified if there are more votes of no confidence than any candidate listed on the ballot. Then we have to go through and get different candidates listed through new primaries. Sounds good?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
of course there is a lot of anger among those who were against him and supporting other candidates on this day that he is declare the winner, but do you honestly think any tried and true republican is going to sit back and help Hillary become president? The answer is simple.. NO! There's 7 months until the General Election and believe me, they will come around and Trump will be their man.

He accused Ted Cruz's father of helping assassinate JFK on the morning of the Indiana Primaries...I think Cruz Supporters is one voting block he can write-off...along with most sane GOP..

No..I do not think "they will come around" for Donald Trump..

My OP doesn't speak about the percentage of GOP that dislike Trump, but dislike Hillary more...These are fierce "Never Trump" voters...burning their GOP registration cards and half of them saying they will vote for Hillary.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Crus is one of the most conservative members of Congress. His supporters will never vote for Hillary. At best, they will stay home.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

How Is trump a moderate? He is running in a my way or the highway American populist campaign. Or is it just because of his past flip flops that you call him a moderate.

Also think you underestimate your thinking on who is going to vote. Sure some women don't like the hill dog, but I don't think anyone can say that female voters hate her full stop.
Minorities also do get out and vote in the general election, maybe you missed all the hoopla about Obama and the black vote...
And my personal opinion is Trump added some fire for some that he had had choice words for, to get out to vote to spite him.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Keep the Anti-Trump Propaganda rolling

What is you definition of Propaganda?

My OP posted pics, stats and multiple polls...

Trump accused Ted Cruz's father of helping assassinate JFK based on a tabloid and photo-shopped pic..

Just curious what defines "Propaganda" in the world you live in?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

What are they going to burn when Trump becomes POTUS? Are they going to burn their IDs, their birth certificates? Burn their house down and move to Canada?

I hope they do.

in the face of truth and reality, i.e. Donald Trump.

At first I thought you were joking, but then noticed your avatar is a pic of a young Vladimir Putin and decided you might be serious...

Strange world out there..

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

Crus is one of the most conservative members of Congress. His supporters will never vote for Hillary. At best, they will stay home.

Right...and that might be the 18% of GOP who said they would never vote Trump under any circumstances...the other 18% of Never Trump (36% of GOP) have said they would actually vote Hillary.

How does Trump win with 18% of GOP voters staying home and another 18% voting Hillary?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The implications are quite obvious and have been for a while. Trump can't possibly beat Hillary!

You're numbers are a testament to that but there's more. Think of the entire groupings of the voting population Trump has alienated!

75% of the women will vote for Hillary, many because Trump has alienated them.
95% of the Hispanics will vote AGAINST Trump, by voting FOR Hilary because of the "wall" comments.
100% of the Black vote will go to Hillary, even if only 50% vote for Hillary because of how the votes are tallied in the African precincts.

BUT HERE'S THE REAL KICKER! And I just realized it when I saw a headline flash across the screen on CNN.

Who do think will NOW get all the free media coverage on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS?

.........................................HILLARY!................................................

After last night...........as far as Media coverage is concerned, Trump will find himself facing a wall of silence; he'll be a Media induced has been, a foot note in Media history.

The MSM made Trump the winner of the GOP nomination.
The MSM will carry Clinton to the White Hut!
Game, set, match!

This entire post is laughable. You are the king of wishful thinking. The MSM will never abandon Trump because he brings in massive crowds to his events and he drives ratings. It hasn't changed yet and it won't change any time soon. Hillary doesn't bring crowds. She is old, boring and stale and does not drive ratings.

And 100% blacks voting for Hillary...

Decoding the mystery of black athletes who support Trump

40% of blacks line up behind Trump

Black America could get on Trump Train

The Trump effect: More black voters vote in Republican primaries

Loo k who's warning democrats that black voters may support trump in huge numbers

And, I think democrats assuming the minority vote will go to Hillary in large numbers are clearly wrong. I am Native American, but sure, I'm conservative but I am one of only a few. Yet, I have found out that many of my Native colleagues on our Reservation are coming out in support of Trump in far greater numbers than have ever supported a Republican candidate in the past.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My secret hope is that Cruz has made some inside deals and will soon announce a third party run. The Gop will split in two. That will give Sanders impetus to Join Jill Stien and we'll finally have what we need. More than the failed two party system, we currently have. That's a real presidential race, right there.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well, considering he's bringing over twice as many democrats as Hillary bringing in republicans, plus the majority of Bernie supporters and independents he'll be getting, I think he'll survive.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Nothing personal...but your post is filled with nonsense links...

The 40% blacks voting for Trump was a poll of ten people, 3 of which claimed they were black when asked on the phone and one saying he would vote for Trump, the other Carson and the other abstained...and they had to pick from GOP nominees only..

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Well, considering he's bringing over twice as many democrats as Hillary bringing in republicans,

No...there is zero evidence to support that outside of junk articles.

plus the majority of Bernie supporters and independents he'll be getting, I think he'll survive.

Again..no..

can you provide some links to legitimate polls or numbers?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Nm already addressed.

You should read all of the first part in that 25% percent poll btw. That same poll finds Trump loses to everyone on the democratic side, even Biden.
edit on thWed, 04 May 2016 13:57:58 -0500America/Chicago520165880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Burn them well but make sure You stay when You move. Millions registered to vote for trump, hundreds of thousands of democrats have switched and who could blame them, look at the democrats running, an old lunatic who preys on uneducates children promising the world and is the MOST UNSUCCESSFUL person in then united states and a lying witch to choose from. Ill stick with Trump, he actually got things done in his life.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80 that's because republicans spent millions on 60,000 negative ads against Trump........wait a few days until the Hillary barrage starts and check back with those numbers. Trumps dirt has already been poured out there now time for her to get it. They will never let Bernie have it, they wont even invite him to the convention because they know his snowflake supporters are so spoiled and entitled that when they don't get their way they will have a fit and embarrass the dems more than Hillary already has,,,,I actually hope that happens, no beef with Bernie. Then maybe if Bernie runs again his supporters will protest the right person next time. All of that time spent protesting Trump to help his numbers go up instead you guys could have shut her down, but no, keep on flocking with the older college sheep.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Well his dad gave him 6 million dollars and he managed to almost still screw it all alway.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Funny how they are blaming the GOP for Trump winning over so many voters. Maybe they are mad at the GOP because the GOP didn't cheat good enough to over ride the voting public.. Pathetic

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Funny how they are blaming the GOP for Trump winning over so many voters. Maybe they are mad at the GOP because the GOP didn't cheat good enough to over ride the voting public.. Pathetic

Everyone you are talking about are or were "GOP"...I think that is the point..

More prominent GOP abandoning the party..

Trump Is Again Causing What Seemed Impossible: Republican Support for Hillary Clinton
news.vice.com...

Lachlan Markay, a writer for the conservative website Washington Free Beacon, burned his Republican voter registration card Tuesday night in a video he posted to Twitter.

Erick Erickson, the high-profile conservative writer and frequent cable news guest, said that he too will leave the party

Mark Salter, a former top advisor to Republican Senator John McCain's presidential campaign.

"The GOP is going to nominate for President a guy who reads the National Enquirer and thinks it's on the level," Salter wrote on Twitter Tuesday night. "I'm with her."

A former Republican Senate staffer, Joseph Shonkwiler, is also making the move over to Clinton.
"I am a lifelong #Republican, but I am ashamed of #GOP today," Shonkwiler tweeted Wednesday. "Count me in for @HillaryClinton #NeverTrump #ImWithHer"

Ben Howe, a prominent writer at the ultra-conservative website Red State, too, is on the list.
"Embracing Trump by unifying around him would be embracing his insane, pathological, lying, manipulative, destructive existence and saying 'hey! That's our guy!' " Howe said. "I can't be a part of that."

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the crappy insult.

If Hilary does win, as I surely expect, its on you people who rallied around Trump. Its on Trump and his supporters that we'll get 8, count them, 8 lousy years of another lying Clinton.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

According to this account, Trump was a registered Democrat from 2001-2008. He switched his registration the very year that, in his telling, the Republicans “crashed the economy.” In truth, Trump is a natural Democrat. His views on major issues are — or were until recently — standard-issue liberal.

trump was a registered democrat and has contributed to both clintons campaigns, yet all he has to do to get the republican nomination is threaten brown people

you can't make this up

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join