It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Trump Groups Spent $75.7 Million on 64,000 Negative Ads to Take Down Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

It's easy to be a protester when you're spending someone else's money. I'd like to see a protester group that is only funded by the members protesting with no outside funds. Let the protesters really put their mouth where their money is, and not where other's money is.

There's a reason you don't see Trump supporters protesting at other candidates' rallies.

We have to go to work in the morning.

Oooh...harsh, very harsh. Is that negative campaigning?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wonder how many jobs they created with $75.7 million? They could have helped a lot of people.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I bet media loves the revenue generated from these groups. Seems to me that taxpayers and consumers will actually pay this money one way or another. It is tax deductible or tacked onto products that are sold.

There really should be a law against that.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I bet media loves the revenue generated from these groups. Seems to me that taxpayers and consumers will actually pay this money one way or another. It is tax deductible or tacked onto products that are sold.

There really should be a law against that.

We do. I used to work in Cable Advertising and the revenue we would bring in come election season was mind boggling.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

It's easy to be a protester when you're spending someone else's money. I'd like to see a protester group that is only funded by the members protesting with no outside funds. Let the protesters really put their mouth where their money is, and not where other's money is.

There's a reason you don't see Trump supporters protesting at other candidates' rallies.

We have to go to work in the morning.

Awesome!!!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hate to do it, but should we contact the IRS, and give their names over.?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The voters are fed up on all sides of the fence.

Yet Hillary is the likely winner for the Dems?

The MSM and GOP treatment of Ron Paul woke up many Republicans and independents on how corrupt the system is.

Now Trump is waking up the slower learning republicans about the establishment and how Money rules. Too Bad , Trump is 99% likely a con man coming in for the ultimate heist when desperation is at its highest.

On one hand he has woken up many republicans and has caused a movement to retaliate against the establishment.

On the other hand he has caused them to go full retard and you should never go full retard. Trump is anything but trustworthy.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How sad they wasted all that money that could have gone to a far better cause. I mean it's not like there are homeless people, people going hungry, sick people who can't afford their medicines. No the money was better spent keeping Trump out of office. This is ridiculous.
edit on 4-5-2016 by YachiruKusajishi because: Auticorrect hates me

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Trump is single-handedly keeping the television ad industry employed.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

What the hell kind of school did you go to? My experience was much different than that.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

a school in the high hills grade 7-12 , 90 people in graduating class

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
dp
edit on 5-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
trip post
edit on 5-5-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet Hillary and her Wall Street backed Superpacs spend at least $100 mil on attack adds over the next six months.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Personal observation:

It is one thing to choose one thing over another thing. People have opinions and make these choices daily. But any time people or a person decides to form an anti something view or opinion...there is a reason for it...and that reason is usually suspect. When you decide to be anti something, you have either a fear or concern about that something. But humans are different from other animals in that this fear or concern is typically selfish. They are either afraid of a personal loss or concerned about a negative affect to themselves. Yes...they will say things like "I am concerned for the country" but that is a lie except for the fact they are part of the country.

What they are preaching with an anti view is a selfish hate of the something they are anti about. Lets consider Trump and see what that means. Someone who is anti-Trump is afraid about losing something for themselves that Trump has apparently decided to do. Maybe that is building a wall...which means that allowing illegals to enter our country is in that person's benefit. Maybe that is being non-establishment...which means that the person is likely part of the establishment and fears for their position. Maybe that is Trumps wanting to temporarily end Muslim's from entering the country...which means the person who is anti somehow benefits from Muslims entering the country.

Now think about that for a moment. The reason this person is anti is because they don't want to loose something that benefits them or their views. But if YOUR views are the opposite of theirs...them being anti-Trump affects YOU negatively. Therefore...only those who wish to see these things continue FOR A PERSONAL REASON will be anti-Trump.

From my perspective...it is specifically these people who I want to see lose. I basically agree with most of Trump's views. Therefore, every single time I see someone who is anti-Trump, or calls Trump an ass, or makes jokes about Trump it tells me only one thing. Trump is the man for the job and simply because people I disagree with hate him. And considering the level of some of this hate...I can't wait for him to become President.

So please, please, please continue your attacks. Please spend more going after him and his views. Call him every name in the book and call him the anti-Christ if you wish. That is exactly what I need to hear to elect him!!! And you may not have realized, but America has caught on. You repeated calling someone an ass is no longer considered to be fact as it once was. We have all learned that your words are worthless. Your actions, your name calling and you spending millions to defame a person tells us only one thing...THEY are the person we NEED!

The game is over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join