It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare and sometimes mysterious satellite images.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Blue swirl could be smoke or pumice. Methane.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Oh, you mean like Hi Brazil that a certain Jim Penniston mentions in his binary code translation?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Oh, you mean like Hi Brazil that a certain Jim Penniston mentions in his binary code translation?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Rendelsham? Exploration of humanity? That deal? No i don't think I mentioned that. It is very interesting though.
edit on 4-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

www.strangerdimensions.com...

edit on 4-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: staple. There is a mass floating in the ocean that appeared to be a moving blob or island that turned out to be volcanic pumice. But the vortex doesn't look like that really.

If it was smoke that would still be very strange. Like where would it have come from? Why is it swirling? Why is it blue?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
As for the hexagon shaped clouds, frankly I don't see it. The red lines that were drawn on the photos imply we are supposed to see something unusual, but if not for the lines I wouldn't have noticed anything out of the ordinary.

But if they are, indeed, hexagonal clouds, I wonder if it is somehow related to the fact that snowflakes have six-sided (hexagonal) symmetry. After all, clouds and snowflakes are both made out of water.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Maybe its just bazillions of glowing plankton swimming in a whirlpool lol.

Bingo.... Plankton Bloom!

Plankton blooms are a common phenomenon in the ocean.
www.google.com...#

edit on 4-5-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There's one episode that features a pic of wedge shaped lines of clouds emanating out from a small island in the South Atlantic.. . an island with a mysterious installation on it, if faulty memory serves, and SCALAR testing was surmised, or some such...

that and the Min-Min Lights caught all over Australia were some big standouts.

The archeology is very cool, too.
edit on 5/5/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I recall seeing one documentary about the Bermuda Triangle, and it brought up that the Bermuda Triangle ain't the only spot of being cursed parts of the sea, but it probably the most famous. I know Japan has something similar on one of their coasts, and they call it the Dragons Triangle. These hexagons or holes in clouds or sky could be just from the energy at these locations, where air and water are swirling which is probably why they could be apparent.

Also all that energy hitting land will probably make it swirl up, might be a recipe for typhoons or hurricanes, which is why they could have eyes or vortexs. All that energy gets enough momentum and if conditions are right, it will just keep getting more energy to spin where it like a giant snowball...in the sky.

These triangles are just spots of a lot vortexs where it like a black hole, it just sucks up what ever matter it can, and just spit it back out, going around and coming around...Rinse and repeat on the merry go round for millions of years.

Didn't have any idea about those down ward airbursts though.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Bioluminescent plankton

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
There's one episode that features a pic of wedge shaped lines of clouds emanating out from a small island in the South Atlantic.. . an island with a mysterious installation on it, if faulty memory serves, and SCALAR testing was surmised, or some such...

Islands just like mountains can create clouds. Saudi Arabia is thinking about building a man made mountain to create more rain clouds in the country.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Is this really an Eddie?
and does it not appear to be glowing?

Have you ever had your eyesight checked? Because that is not glowing.
If you think that is glowing, you either don't know what glowing means, or you can't see properly.
Either way, it's not glowing.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

The video about the "giant tsunami" to me it looked like the lines were in the clouds not the water. It would explain how it was there and then gone. Probably upper level winds created the formation in the clouds then shifted or died down.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've been recording / watching the show, very interesting stuff.

Can't remember the episode but they showed what appeared to be a F117 sitting on the ground in China, that was weird.

Another episode showed an opening in the ground in Antartica, here are some screen shots-

Looks like a metal roof to me, or at least different from the other rock surface...
edit on 7-5-2016 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex

Is this really an Eddie?
and does it not appear to be glowing?

Have you ever had your eyesight checked? Because that is not glowing.
If you think that is glowing, you either don't know what glowing means, or you can't see properly.
Either way, it's not glowing.

Yeah it looks luminescent to me. In that pic and mainly in all the footage of it In the actual tv show.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: norhocsorry that's a terrible picture of them. I would recommend watching the show. Or I think there may be a clip of that part on the original link.

I really don't think they're clouds. No way. Everyone thinks they were surface waves but they never hit land so they concluded they must be under surface waves.

Apparently those are a real thing?

It's al weird. Even of they were clouds that would be weird.
edit on 8-5-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

originally posted by: Baddogma

Islands just like mountains can create clouds. Saudi Arabia is thinking about building a man made mountain to create more rain clouds in the country.

Indeed they can, saw that plenty having grown up in FL along the coast with all those barrier islands. They can absolutely have localized storms pop up right over them.

Another thing islands can kick off is Karman vortices, a type of cloud street. They're pretty cool looking. Here's a link for anyone interested in them, plus sat images.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
I've been recording / watching the show, very interesting stuff.

Can't remember the episode but they showed what appeared to be a F117 sitting on the ground in China, that was weird.

Another episode showed an opening in the ground in Antartica, here are some screen shots-

Looks like a metal roof to me, or at least different from the other rock surface...

Thanks for posting this!

I wish they would come out with some new episodes. I feel like I have seen them all now.

I know there are new episodes of "ancient aliens" and "NASAs unexplained files" so that's pretty sweet.

Antarctica is very strange to me. I feel like something extraordinary is happening there.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: veracity lol

. I don't know, and why would they be hexagonal?

I found these hex clouds a while back, at the time the only other thing I could think of that was hexagonal was bee hives but a quick google found that they are quite common in nature

nautil.us...

Still doesn't explain the clouds tho lol but opens up other possibilities

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TigStar82
It's gotta have something to do with the Bermuda triangle.

I think the member who posted up above is onto something.

I recall seeing one documentary about the Bermuda Triangle, and it brought up that the Bermuda Triangle ain't the only spot of being cursed parts of the sea, but it probably the most famous. I know Japan has something similar on one of their coasts, and they call it the Dragons Triangle.

These hexagons or holes in clouds or sky could be just from the energy at these locations, where air and water are swirling which is probably why they could be apparent. Also all that energy hitting land will probably make it swirl up, might be a recipe for typhoons or hurricanes, which is why they could have eyes or vortexs. All that energy gets enough momentum and if conditions are right, it will just keep getting more energy to spin where it like a giant snowball...in the sky

These triangles are just spots of a lot vortexs where it like a black hole, it just sucks up what ever matter it can, and just spit it back out, going around and coming around...Rinse and repeat on the merry go round for millions of years. Didn't have any idea about those down ward airbursts though. )

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join