It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chile Beaches covered with dead sea creatures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

I don't think that people would mind that the Earth was managed more efficiently, however, people have very diverse opinions on how much they would pay or give up to make this happen...anywhere from Zero to Infinity.

I might be willing to pay an extra 10% tops for a green product, but the green that matters the most to me is my cash.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

EL Nino.... HAHAHAHA!!! More like EL Fukushima!! Talk about an almost complete media blackout besides the occasional fluff pieces about an ice wall, or whatever else they're trying to do. Folks, it's been a little over 5 years now an it's still leaking into the Pacific. Man, I sure do miss seafood .

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't think that people would mind that the Earth was managed more efficiently, however, people have very diverse opinions on how much they would pay or give up to make this happen...anywhere from Zero to Infinity.

I might be willing to pay an extra 10% tops for a green product, but the green that matters the most to me is my cash.

I agree with you. We've all become too accustomed to our ways and it's going to take one hell of a worldwide catastrophe all at once to convince everyone anything is really wrong in the first place. Once they have to sacrifice every day habits, or start reaching into the pocket... no way, not gonna happen. Like an earlier poster said, the only way this would happen is by force and it's not going to be pretty when that happens.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

I don't think I misunderstood your words. You said that yes, there are more freakish weather events but this is caused by more coverage from people with an agenda. Here is your quote that I responded too.

We have more information flowing around now than in the past. Extreme weather events have been occurring since the beginning of time. I do think there's more freakish events now than a generation ago, but think this needs to be balanced by the understanding that there's more coverage in media by whatever means, and some people have an agenda to focus on these events painting a story that might not reflect reality.

That quote of my words quite clearly shows I said no such thing. You misunderstood. I am integrating two phenomena, and you are choosing an either or for some weird reason.
edit on 4-5-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
and Vietnam youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join