It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legit looking videos of human energy projection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Jumping in again here...Kirlian photography shows the glow(aura, energy etc) radiating outward from parts on the body.

I met a millionaire test subject with this in the mid-1970's. Quite interesting but has come a long way since....

Apparently...one can learn to manipulate that energy...more or less...greater or subdued.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

I would be more than happy to make you some and you could tell me the results for yourself, I've had other people who are skeptics give me some interesting opinions after trying it.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't also use gemstones to increase the potency.

It's called gem water, but I add my own energy to make it uniquely my own.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have had years of training in energy work and have taught it as well. All of these are real phenomena and as for the psi wheel being simply static, I have made them rotate. stop and reverse their direction at will. That is a simple trick that anyone can do with a little practice. (It was very early in my practices that I did this) I would make a video but if you didn't believe the one posted what would be the point?

We have been conditioned to not believe these sort of things. With a little practice the human animal is an amazing thing to behold.

a reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
LoL, If I were single I might try it for the heck of it. But I am happily married, 7 years as of this past March.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The John Chang video is legit. It was originally part of a documentary called ring of fire on BBC from way back. The producers said they ran across many many shams on their journey, but JC was 100% legit and could shock them at will, though he was tricked into being filmed there.

I can't attest for the other specific videos, but a lot of that stuff can be legit, but also faked easily so you get a lot of fakery with a tiny bit of real. A person with true abilities absolutely will not demonstrate them publicly as they know they aren't allowed to disrupt the normal order. There are far greater abilities than this stuff though for sure.

Some simple things like the hard qigong (breaking boards over one's neck, bending a razor sharp spear against the throat, projecting a physical "sensation" etc.), are considered ordinary skills, so you will occasionally see those things demonstrated.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Yup, could be legit, because this sort of mind over matter (if matter truly 'exists,' that is) is legit.

I've seen someone melt the center out of a series of heavy, stable cumulus clouds in seconds... and also seen various objects move without visible means/touch with no trickery involved on a few occasions.

It radically changes most modern Western folks' mental maps of reality, fer sure.

It has been a long term "fable" with us for eons, and is apparently one of the "true" ones... and if so, makes one ponder what other "impossible" things are not actually impossible...

and does, of course, seem rare... but is likely available for everyone, given the proper "flavor" of thought, so-to-speak.

I had to experience it to really consider it, though.. .and thinking of it, that might be why it's kept so hush-hush? Well, the 'cloud melter' told me they had no interest in being prodded or confined like a lab rat, and I really couldn't blame them.

But it does throw open some doors, once it is cemented in one's psyche.
edit on 5/5/2016 by Baddogma because: struck a word, stuck on a but

edit on 5/5/2016 by Baddogma because: needed an "is"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join