It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legit looking videos of human energy projection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Here are 4 good examples of legitimate looking videos of energy projection.

The first is a wherein a guy makes random people feel his energies

The second is wherein a guy who dedicated his life to spirituality mastered awakening the sexual energy within them is tested on a Danish TV show that is testing alternative medicine

The third is a Chinese Qi Gong master that also brings out genuine reacties from the crew following him and showing extraordinary examples

The fourth is from a genuine guy on youtube who spend a lot of time practicing telekinesis on a psi wheel and has been able to produce some result after a long time

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

The only one I believe is the "sexual energy" one. Pheromones and subsequent triggering of neurotransmitters could certainly explain this "tantric energy".

The QiGong Master and "telekinesis under glass bowl, after much practice" both seem like fakes to me. Just my thought

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I learned to keep people named Somananda
away from my woman.
sheesh...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
A lot of random people using the same questionable descriptions in the first video.

Don't really know how someone with no rings or jewelry on their hand could feel a "magnetic field". Not surprisingly, it's pretty much pure BS.

I apologize, I haven't yet watched the other videos.
edit on 4-5-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Think the first guy is a glorified pick up artist. Seems like he's only interested in showing his energy to young women.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It's one of those things you need to try on you self before you believe it, watching the videos do nothing.

I have never tried feeling energy flow from a persons hand, so my nature makes me skeptic, open minded though.

I did once see a guy hypnotize people left and right on a pub in Scotland, that was amazing and was the reason i changed believe of it to be real.

I'll just say interesting.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The first one was interesting to me. I don't know if it's metaphysical or simply physical. I tend to think its a natural energy rather than spiritual, but I'm not versed enough in the lingo to say what I mean here.

I've felt this energy before... Particularly when placing my forehead near someone elses. It's a weird buzzy feeling. Tingly. Magnetic, as some in the video said, might also describe the feeling.

Anyone else experience this? Is it the same "energy" this guy was demonstrating?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Possible hoaxs with the last one being static that anyone can do.

Notice how the tin foil rotated when the statically charged hands were putting the glass bowl over. Yet as the single hand moved away the movement decreased.

Secondly, a lot of this is natural anyway. It all depends on how much copper is contained in the persons DNA.

Thirdly, try this for energy (thought) projection...
Walk down any road, focus on the skull of a person walking the same direction as you are about 50ft away. Then imagine the brain in the skull.

Think 'I know what you are thinking' in a cheesy horror movie deep voice. Watch the person hesitate yet continue walking.

Then cross the road and continue following them - same distance.

Then think whilst looking at their head 'I am still watching you'. Then watch them stop dead in their tracks and look back knowing something is making them afraid.

Its quite easy. It can be done during morning rush hour and any time during the day. Just make sure they are alone.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm spooked

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have a personal experience with this, nothing as dramatic as these videos. If I focus on it I can make people feel like I am toucing them when I am not. My hand has to be really close to them though. I have also noticed when I do the same thing to a radio or a tv with an antena on it that I distort the signal and make a little static.

That being said, even with my personal experiences my mind is open to other explinations, I have even come up with one for making someone feel as if I am touching them. IMO most likely they are feeling the heat radiating from my hand, I noticed when I focus it feels like my bloodflow increases to my hand wich would cause it to be warmer than normal and this making this easier to happen.

As far as messing with tv/radio reception, Im not sure I would have to ponder on that one some more. I am sure that I or someone else can come up with a reasonable explination that doesnt describe me "using my energy".

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

I'm spooked

The BBC, UK actually did this and recorded it all.

What they did was as follows:
They put a 2-way mirror on the wall, opposite the staircase to a showroom.

The audience naturally queued up and waited for the doors to open. There were 4-5 people behind the 2-way mirror watching the audience.

Single people with no partners to talk to, would often turn round and look at their reflection in the mirror.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I learned to keep people named Somananda
away from my woman.
sheesh...

Yep, hes got that Zohan thing down.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Having used type of "psi wheel" and done some energy exchanges with real people, I don't doubt these. It's kind of crazy what it feels like.

And I would guess the "magnetized" feeling is like what I experienced. Energy either pushing your hand away, or pulling it towards someone elses.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't doubt it either really, while also having had some experiences that indicated that our mind is beyond space and time, it's also very clear to me that quantum mechanics show that this is physical reality is just a projection of consciousness.

See the double slit experiment on youtube and or the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment.

Many smart physicists also knew this
i.imgur.com...

Interesting do you have a link?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
Interesting do you have a link?

This was done back in the early '90s so the BBC might have put the video on YouTube.

They did this test experiment in their own studios at the actual BBC Head Quarters and later televised it. That is all i remember.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Look into Kirilian photography.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I use my third eye chakra to push energy into my hands and have demonstrated an ability to transfer energy into water for human and animal consumption.

When you drink it, it feels like your whole body becomes free of negative energy and you feel absolutely great; also animals really seem to love it too.

I also like to forcefully open peoples third eye by pushing energy into it, it's the fastest way to have them say "whoa! I felt that!!"

Also you can create energy roots that extend from your feet into the ground so you can tether yourself and continuously take energy from the planet.

Or if you're like me, pretty much a sun worshipper, you can draw energy from our closest star and use it to replenish your organs etc, I've even gone over a week without eating, only drawing energy from the sun and Mother Nature.

Not that any of you will believe any of this anyways.

edit on 4-5-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeviantMortal
I have a personal experience with this, nothing as dramatic as these videos. If I focus on it I can make people feel like I am touching them when I am not. M

I just use it for dating.

If I see a guy across the room that interests me, I create a rope (in my mind), wrap it around him and pull him toward me.

It's fun. Try it sometime.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I did psi wheels and psi energy when I was a kid. usually the wheel turns based on temp differences coming off the body. I'd like to see psi wheels turn when hands are tied behind back.

The psi energy thing, yea things are felt but whether its the mind creating that feeling or not is another question. That guy looked like he was running some Pick up artist routine, breaks the touch barrier extremely quickly running routines like that. Man bun=lame

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I do not think it's probable you manifest holy water out of thin air or what ever it is you meant, but you could make a video and it would be more believable.
Fasting for weeks is not so extraordinary by the way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join