It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What Ever You Do Don’t Look at Bush or your in big trouble

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Yuck, those bottoms are awfull, is it me or are they all flat and red as if the heat got to them?




posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Why are people seeing a wild claim being made by Rense and believing in it?.....

I am one of the people that is going to the inauguration with a group of Republicans for the voluntary work we did. We all recieved invitations and nowhere does it say that we are not allowed to look at Bush....that's BS....

Just another stupid conspiracy made up by Rense....

First of all, you should have read the post directly above yours. Second, the story was originally from the News Herald in Cleveland.



posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urn
hmmmm.....might be difficult....how we gonna get him in the cell without looking at him


I dont know but if we inlist the help of thers here on ats one of us is bound to grab the right guy eventually , just feel for the idiot with the biggest ego blown up head in the crowd.



posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The best way to follow security instructions regarding not looking at Bush's ugly corrupt head during the inauguration, is to turn your back on Bush.

Oh, there is a whole campaign that has that covered already!

It is always good to get such synergies and for things to work with such concord.



posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The best way to follow security instructions regarding not looking at Bush's ugly corrupt head during the inauguration, is to turn your back on Bush.

Oh, there is a whole campaign that has that covered already!

It is always good to get such synergies and for things to work with such concord.




No dont turn your back on him he is likely to send a colum of tanks up your but while your not looking then lie to you and tell you your just feeling a cold breeze and are imagining the discomfort.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well it turns out that this "Don't look at Bush" stuff is nothing more than pure BS. I'm watching the various performers march past the reviewing stand right now and many, if not most of them, are waving and smiling at the President as they pass him. I even saw one guy snapping pictures as he walked by.

Even the guys that followed the horses with shovels and buckets waved at him when they went past.

Just goes to show how the internet allows something to become biggger than life in a matter of hours - regardless of the truth.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I wonder if this gives them the excuse to blow away all the bush protesters that are doing the "turn your back on bush" thing?

(a no signs protest, where they will merely turn around and show their backs when a signal is given) I think it is only supposed to happen at the signal... therefore making a bigger impression...
but then, I bet the cameramens jobs depend on them not getting those guys in the shots...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by LazarusTheLong]



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Was that "turn your back on Bush" thing successful? I was watching the parade, and CNN showed a lot of the protestors and their signs. But I only saw two guys turn their back on Bush.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I see you mr. Bush




I wonder if anyone dared look
at him.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
dg

Look on this same page, a few responses above yours, for my post regarding this. Of course they looked at him.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Jsobecky, who would want to look at pure evil in the face anyway?

He's in. The coronation took place. Write me in 6 months and point out all the good he's done. ok? I wish i had the bright outlook you have but i dig for the truth of everything that happened since 9/11 and let me tell you, there is NOTHING justifiable or remotely true.
Please send me the name of YOUR doctor, i could use the same prescription.

_Seriously, i envy you.



posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Jsobecky, who would want to look at pure evil in the face anyway?

He's in. The coronation took place. Write me in 6 months and point out all the good he's done. ok? I wish i had the bright outlook you have but i dig for the truth of everything that happened since 9/11 and let me tell you, there is NOTHING justifiable or remotely true.
Please send me the name of YOUR doctor, i could use the same prescription.

_Seriously, i envy you.

It has absolutely nothing to do with my outlook, dg. I was addressing the premise of this thread and pointing out that it was false.

Go back and read your own posts in this thread. "You will go give him a good, hard look."" What is so hard to believe about the article?" Etc., etc.

Someone shows you that this anti-Bush baloney turns out to be just that - baloney. You can't handle it.

Don't put it on me.



posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh, I saw a couple of guys on TV not looking at Bush. They had their backs to him and were holding signs that had the word LIAR written on them.


Didja notice how the motorcade sped up whenever they got to the "sanctioned" protester area?


Wish I'd been there. I'd have been holding up a HUGE sign declaring SAVE THE CONSTITUTION--IMPEACH BUSH!



posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
don't look into his eyes , because sometimes they are solid black, with no white in the eyeball,-- catch my drift?



posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Oh, I saw a couple of guys on TV not looking at Bush. They had their backs to him and were holding signs that had the word LIAR written on them.


This was the total extent of the "Turn your back on Bush" protest that never materialized. What organization!




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join