It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who does Trump choose as a running mate now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ben Stein.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
It's not the running mate who's important. It's the Chief of Staff.

I love how this comment was totally overlooked by everyone lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Trump better not pick one of the Establishment guys or he won't be President for long. He should avoid anyone that has been involved in Washington politics. Look what happened to Kennedy when he ran with Johnson...that should be a warning to Trump.

Ron Paul
Jesse Ventura
Rand Paul
Andrew Napolitano

Just so they don't get any ideas.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Mitt. Why? He will fill in some of the 'old school' gaps that Trump will, or cannot fill.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
i dont know much about American politics, but from an outside perspective he has already rocked the world of all the pundits in America.
So why not ask Sanders to go with him. is it possible? it would be like ying and yang.
edit on 4-5-2016 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Reality show! Who Wants to be Vice President.

Contestants could be required to start a business and turn a profit in 30 days. Maybe a rap battle. A "Price is Right" competition to see how well they know average grocery store prices.

Trump would need a new catchphrase though.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

What about Jesse Ventura? He would be perfect. An outsider hated by both corporate parties and a libertarian.

SO Trump and Ventura. Both hated by both establishments.
I LIKE IT...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think he should choose Hillary Clinton. When she declines, he should tell her she'll accept his offer if she knows what's good for her. Then there should be a pay-per-view special where Bernie Sanders referees a cage fight between Clinton and Trump, and the loser has to be the other's VP.

We can skip the whole election thing and just put this two-headed hydra directly into office.

edit on 4-5-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Morgan Freeman's had some experience.... why not, that is if he would take the job.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Morgan Freeman's had some experience.... why not, that is if he would take the job.

Oh hell yes, anyone that would run with Morgan Freeman as a VP has my vote, well except Hillary.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Ann Coulter

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

What? What did you say Ben Carson? Ben doesn't have the energy nor the voice to be in politics. Don't get me wrong, Ben seems like a nice guy and intelligent, but he's the complete opposite of Trump. A loud mouth with a mouse as a running mate, just doesn't mesh.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Who does Trump choose as a running mate?

Ted Cruz.

O god no.......

Crazy and bat# crazy......

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Pretty obvious it is going to be Kasich. Christie and Carson will be cabinet members while Cruz goes to the Supreme court(assuming trump wins the nomination).

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

Martin Sheen. He has the most experience, and could take over handily, if something should happen to Prez Trump, god forbid.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Ann Coulter

LOL! How scary is that?

Honestly, I can't even imagine. But I sorta think it will be one of the previous candidates. Maybe even Christy or Carson.
Romney might even accept an offer from him and justify it by "we need someone with a clear head' on standby.

You know, to step in after Trump is impeached. : )

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I bet you he nominates himself as his own running mate.

Possibly his daughter.

But my money is on himself. He's not gonna want to share the stage with anybody.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Joe the Plummer! Or one of his super hot Miss Universe's. Whichever one that could correctly guess the number of states should be sufficient enough.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I bet you he nominates himself as his own running mate.

Yup Trumps ego is so big I can hardly see it fitting into the slot of president alone

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I think he should choose Ben Carson.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join