It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Maga Man Official Trailer #1

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Well, those are all very interesting ideas sir. Tell ya what, I'll run them by Marketing and see what they say. We're doing some big things around here ya know. Good thinking though. I'm sure you'll go far in this business. Ok, gotta go now......

Call security........

Ok, bye now!!

That was my little "Never going to happen in this world" sketch just so you know. While I agree with you 100%, that sh*t don't sell any tickets brother. It's either got to scare the crap out of people, which is harder and harder to do now. Or it has to have a big set of tits on it. But maybe one day when people pull their heads out those ideas will come in handy.
edit on 4-5-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Your sounding more like a Trump supporter every day Mystik.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I'm not knowledgeable at all in politics, but the way I see it. I doesn't matter who takes us up that hill to prosperity or even just back up to balance at least. As long as they get us there, someone to gather all the loose threads that make up this country and drag us kicking and screaming back up that steep hill, someone who wont stop fighting. To achieve anything this country has ever accomplished it never took just one person, it took the will and bravery of all those who endured. It wasn't just one man who fought his way up through the jungles of pacific. But of all the men whom kept moving forward to take that hill again and again until the job was done.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
enough with the radical PC left. This is a revolution of pure American hate. The good old fashioned kind. Trump is just so inspiring... And his supporters. All that anger. All that disgust. So inspiring. Like all the great presidents... You know... The ones that really matter. The ones that were sick of being sensitive to people or respecting others. Those amazing presidents that weren't afraid to torture, or target innocent families. Those good men who sought to build large walls.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

WHAT???

I can give only one star and flag???

What a great post!

Those Trump videos are very moving and emotional. I loved them!

Here are some more stars

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Come on its just an election/support video Bernie has a million of these online.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join