It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Maga Man Official Trailer #1

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You mean the same people who are supporting Hillary? There is a reason why she is beating Sanders by a landslide and it begs the question who is really being played by the political establishment.

It's not the Trump supporters you should be worrying about. Just ask the 300k+ that voted for Clinton last night, I guarantee 9/10 of them are former Obamatons.

We are not the people you should be fighting.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Otherwise I guess we can just assume that they never do anything like that. What a silly idea for me to even think something like that....

Don't be so quick to rule out your theory just yet, friend. If evidence presents itself you may be on to something.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The phenomenon with Trump and his fans, reminds me of the Nintendo Wii. Everyone, including your Grandparents, got on board, the Wii sold a ridiculous amount, then became something that no one used hardly later on.

Could be said the same with Obama, but the gimmick is so much more obvious with Trump.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I rarely salute an opening post with both a STAR and a FLAG, but KONDUIT, that video is awesome. It takes the subject of many important ATS threads over recent years, and ties them together in one powerful video clip. Thank-you!

BTW.. This was my first time seeing the jet fly into the World Trade Center from that angle. What a sad sight. Someone must have had the smarts to see it flying low/fast and start filming.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Konduit

I guess the only one worth voting for is a guy who admitted to buying politicians in the past and helped to put us in the situation we're in right now by buying them?

Yes.

Look at Trump as our Confidential Informant turned judge!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Hillary supporters are just as misled as Trump supporters, if not moreso. Thing is, I haven't met a single Hillary supporter in real life or seen anyone on my Facebook supporting her either so I find it odd that she is leading.

Maybe I'm just in the wrong part of the country though.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind.

originally posted by: Konduit
All I see in this thread are people who would resoundingly bend themselves over for the "business as usual" candidates in this race just out of pure spite.

There is a political revolution happening in America whether you like it or not.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Give in to your bias and reject Trump all you want, it's your right.

Just remember the alternative is caving in to the political establishment and accepting 4-8 more years of Obama.

Believe it or not Trump and Sanders are paving the way for grass roots candidates and this is just the start of the revolution in America.

Get on board with the revolution or GTFO.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I see. So you're not sure that the FBI would do something like use information against someone to coerce them into helping them.

Are you serious??? Do you believe that everyone in the FBI is a boy scout too??? You must be kidding....

You been watching Quantico?

lol! Maybe when that cross dresser ran it, they did that. Hoover, yeah, that's his name.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
All I saw was fear > fear > fear > fear > Hillary sucks > Bernie caused the riots >Trump is the best thing since sliced bread > dramatic music > Kennedy > Reagan > fade to black. I especially like how they flash Kennedy and Reagan real quick at the end of the video, almost like they're trying to subconsciously convince those watching that Trump will make a "great" president.

Great propaganda piece here. Trump is the elite, he's been rubbing elbows with them for years now.

All I saw was reality > reality > reality > reality > Hillary sucks > Bernies supporters caused the riots > Trump is the most common sense since sliced bread > has the most votes in Republican candidate history > high energy > fade to black.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
How about we make American smart again?

I'd be 100% behind that.

Right now? It feels like America has lost it's damn mind.

edit on 4-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

It's not reality. It's a distorted reality used to push an agenda and make you afraid and think you need to be protected.

You are more likely to be hurt by the furniture in your own home than a terrorist.

I don't see Trump getting tough on couches.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

9/11, Paris, Brussels... that's all just a part of our imagination.

What we should be focusing on is IKEA!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Did I just see a cop help those guys try to roll over a cop car?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Do you live in Paris or Brussels? Do you realize how rare an event like 9/11 is, and how massive the US population is? Do you realize how few people die from things like what you are describing compared to how many people are currently alive on planet Earth?

Do you realize violent crime is at a 50 year low?

Fear sells.

Being afraid is addictive. People enjoy the heightened senses, the adrenaline and the dopamine that your brain spews when afraid:

he brain's motivational system is complex to the point where the neurotransmitter is also involved in motivation to avoid unpleasant experiences. Traumatised war veterans, for example, show nucleus accumbens dopamine surges when they are reminded of the sounds of battle, something they find deeply aversive.

theguardian

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Did I just see a cop help those guys try to roll over a cop car?

Screenshot?

Saw a guy, looked like a badge on his chest but then it was circular, and he had a flag, then at the end, guy with a camera?

IDK
edit on 4-5-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As far as the CIA and other alphabet soup agencies, if they were TRULY into busting people for illegal stuff, the US government would be pretty squeaky clean. /cough Clintons and many others would be behind bars /cough

So, as far as the CIA/FBI etc being anything but a tool of whom-ever's whim, there just as feckless as the rest of the government, and most of the people in the country.

Trump, no idea who's pocket he's in, or who will call in favors on him.. He's doing a great job of pissing everyone off tho, so that could have interesting ramifications here in the near future. I would love to see things turn around in the country tho.

We've been going down a road of dependence for so long tho, turning it around is going to be painful for everyone. The reason America WAS great, at one point, was because we didn't DEPEND on China, or other countries for what WE NEEDED, we built it, or grew it ourselves. WE MADE IT IN THE USA, we didn't sit on the couch watching reality shows begging for someone to keep us safe, and take care of us. We weren't demanding stuff 'cuz we thought we were entitled to something.

First step, IMO, would be to get us off the nipple of the Federal Reserve, and make our congress, the holders of the coin purse, the ones who MAKE and Manage the currency of the country, not just the limit of the ceiling of our borrowing limit, actually do part of their job again.

Just my $0.02..

-Cyg

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

So what your saying is that the military and law enforcement should focus on people who trip over their sofa or fall into the toilet?

You should apply to the TSA, I think it's a start.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

How about we have a military that protects the interests of the actual people of America, and not corporate interests and military contractors? How about a police force that doesn't go looking for people to harass and lock up, and participates in more community outreach and patrolling? How about a return to "protect & serve" instead of this "law enforcement" mentality?

How about not intentionally spreading fear? How about a return to logic and reason?

Hmm?

edit on 4-5-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join