It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Symbolism in other Movies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

Doesn't fit with masonry since its not the occult as described in the article. Masonry is only occult in the truest since of the word, not in the "synonymous with religion cult" sense that its used in the current day.

Oops, didn't see how long ago that was posted either...oh well...

[edit on 13-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You are close, Tyrell Corp. represents the Illuminati-the top of the pyramid which is formed by degrees of Masons, Shriners, Elk's B.P.O.E., Eagles F.P.O.E, Skull and Bones, Daughters of the Nile, Order of DeMolay, Order of the Eastern Star, etc, etc..

as much as I love this type of speculation, that would be an incredibly limited and weak collection of power. Masons, Shriners, Elks and Eastern Star? I have nothing but the utmost respect for many of these organizations, but I am far from worried that they are in control of anything, especially the world. And Order of DeMolay? I'm curious as to how they would be in the echelon of the illuminati. Most of them haven't even hit puberty yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

If you really want some movies to dig into:

...A Series of Misfortunate Events. This movie has the record of the most instances of symbolisim in a movie.

Van Helsing Gotta love how he's suppose to be on the side of the Church, yet his uniform, and clothing, and cloak, has occult symbols all over it.

Every single Harry Potter movie!. H-- in 1 movie a character speaks Draconian (the language of the Reptilians). And there's tons of other occult symbolism everywhere!

Hellboy Feast your eyes! Yep it touches on the fact Hitler never commited suicide. (Compare photos of the teeth of Hitler's supposed corpse with photos of his teeth from pics and tapes of him at rallies, giving speeches. Hitler made it out to S. America. Under the US and British secret operation called "Project Paperclip".) And tons of symbolism.

More Symbolisms:

Pokemon: the first movie in the scene where Ash Ketchum dies from stopping fights between Mew and Mewtwo, there's probably no humans that mourns over Ash's death, this suggests that Humans are zombie race

Compilation of FF7 there's hidden theme behind Aerith Gainsborough's death: humans that more spiritually sensitive and more in-tune with nature are the first ones that goes extinct amongst humanity while the rest of humanity are will extinct very much later

[edit on 19/8/2010 by masonicon]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
An excellent resource with masonic references in Hollywood films is the Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon site:

Masonic references in cinema

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join