It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Antidoppleganger and I have a problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The first step to fixing any problem is admitting that you have one. Ladies and gentlemen, I have a problem. I love all things conspiracy, and this love of mine has drastically hurt my productivity as a cog in the machine. I still pay taxes, property, sales, income, etc., to our great overlords, however, I've spent hours upon hours of otherwise productive drone time reading, listening, and discussing conspiracies. I like to discuss extraterrestrial and/or sentient life, and the possibilities therein. I'm intrigued with political conspiracy, like the 'fourth bullet' and other inconsistencies with the JFK assassination. I have a professional, engineering background which has possessed me to like topics on tech and space exploration.
I'm afraid that I've found that my problem may actually cause me to distrust our great lords and masters. My problem may actually cause me to ....deny ignorance. As a former lurker I've decided to double-down on my tinfoil hat and join the discussion.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If you had waited just one more day ...
edit on 352016 by Snarl because: Not quite ready for prime-time

edit on 352016 by Snarl because: Better intro splash

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AntiDoppleganger

Greetings!

*sigh* You also have another problem. Typing all this in each time you log in: "AntiDoppleganger"

I thought, "Hey, I have a good name" and typed it in. Already taken. So I added more letters! And now I regret it!

Instead of just reading about conspiracies why not become part of one!

Welcome to ATS where now you are the conspiracy!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What is your issue with doppelgangers?

I have never had one hurt me, but one did nearly make a fool out of me once.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Hi there AntiDoppleganger!!!! Glad to have you aboard. What you have described seems to be a GOOD problem to have my friend! Stick it to the man, with class.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Something that has been bugging me for a while, why are most conspiracy addicts in the technically inclined way? We have a massive dose of Engineers (though I am still looking for the Train driver type here) Technicians (although nail, and sanitation can count if you really stretch the title.) Programmers, Industrial Control Developers, all types of sailors (yes were a superstitious lot) , and homemakers (hey the magic comes from somewhere.).

So welcome aboard your in good company.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Oh good! We needed another Engineer in here.... Just Kiddin Bro!

edit on 3-5-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
hello to you

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I happen to be a twin. He is my doppleganger.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Wow,....just wow. If someone could paint a party on someone, that is what it would look like.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger

Ah, ok.
I had numerous doppelganger experiences over a two year period, and I am not a twin.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I have a single experience when I was a kid. It involved a family member being in two places at once, with one being very creepy, but that's another thread.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Personally, it's probably best to # up and get in line.

I rarely do what's best.

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The first step to fixing any problem is admitting that you have one. Ladies and gentlemen, I have a problem. I love all things conspiracy, and this love of mine has drastically hurt my productivity as a cog in the machine. I still pay taxes, property, sales, income, etc., to our great overlords, however, I've spent hours upon hours of otherwise productive drone time reading, listening, and discussing conspiracies. I like to discuss extraterrestrial and/or sentient life, and the possibilities therein. I'm intrigued with political conspiracy, like the 'fourth bullet' and other inconsistencies with the JFK assassination. I have a professional, engineering background which has possessed me to like topics on tech and space exploration.
I'm afraid that I've found that my problem may actually cause me to distrust our great lords and masters. My problem may actually cause me to ....deny ignorance. As a former lurker I've decided to double-down on my tinfoil hat and join the discussion.

Deny ignorance, nonsense! I welcome ignorance with open arms on a daily basis, mostly due to my personal amusement purposes. As for our lords & masters, give them the proper respect as they are really good at selling bs to people who simply don't know any better or have their heads up their behind.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I'm still looking for mine, cuz I refuse to go down that rabbit hole.

And a warm welcome to ya. This is a fun place to hang out

edit on 542016 by callmeanutcase2 because: had to welcome

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I have a single experience when I was a kid. It involved a family member being in two places at once, with one being very creepy, but that's another thread.

Ah.....what ?? Would love to hear about that !( maybe more twins in your family then you know?) ....And welcome.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If it ain't broke...

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

top topics

join