It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is this Government(s) still here? If this was 1765 there would be an America Mark 2.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

George bush, Hilarious for sure, but would this man act as JFK did and turn down a proposal to commit acts of terrorism on American soil, by American leaders.
There can be no doubt illegal and inhumaine plans get drawn up and pushed through government. Even though these plans are wrong they are still acceptable aslong as the correct people motion for them and the correct people sign them of as fair game. People can deny say, a 9/11 "conspiracist", by quoting we are all tin foil hat wearers(Can't speak for everyone but I am exempt here) and people can say that is just speculation. To those I say MKULTRA, Operation Northwood (Which JFK refused), The Gulf of Tonkin incident (Vietnam) and so on..

....Fortunately, President Kennedy rejected the plan, which included: innocent Americans being shot dead on the streets; boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere; people being framed for bombings they did not commit; and planes being hijacked.

It is also without question that singular shady operatives commit atrocities in the darkness.

So why does everyone still lick governments a** as though they have been the hero's of every generation. I cannot understand this love for them. The citizens of a country are more relatable to victims of domestic abuse rather than human beings. The great big meaningless voting season occurs and people get giddy, over-excited and afterwards, celebratory. Why? It is the same Bsh*T what are you celebrating?

I saw this video www.youtube.com... that compared certain conspiracy theories to Bone Zoning with a Ghost...
You could say do not worry about it, It is just a video. Unfortunately this video is very relatable to general opinion about """Conspiracy Theorists""" < Even this is an insult if researched properly

But yes lets march down the streets in minimal numbers with picket signs and see how the world changes whilst we do nothing. And to all those who say "Well, what can you do?". Tell that to the founders of America, the best and most relevant example..

The American Revolution (1775-83) is also known as the American Revolutionary War and the U.S. War of Independence. The conflict arose from growing tensions between residents of Great Britain’s 13 North American colonies and the colonial government, which represented the British crown. Skirmishes between British troops and colonial militiamen in Lexington and Concord in April 1775 kicked off the armed conflict, and by the following summer, the rebels were waging a full-scale war for their independence. France entered the American Revolution on the side of the colonists in 1778, turning what had essentially been a civil war into an international conflict. After French assistance helped the Continental Army force the British surrender at Yorktown, Virginia, in 1781, the Americans had effectively won their independence, though fighting would not formally end until 1783.

But F*** it who cares right? Viva La Revolucion...
edit on 3-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RevolutionAnon

Fun fact: The government of the 1790's committed some questionable actions too.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The sarcasm meter would have been off the charts if you lead in with "pro tip" instead of fun fact, its the American way

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

edit on 3-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: Testing Coding Error

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am sure they did, from 1790 - Present day, still does not excuse it and it does'nt de-value what they originally stood for.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Fun fact: All governments do. They kill more people than anything else does.

Yet you seem to want more of it.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Why do people post rants on Internet boards bemoaning the lack of forceful revolution instead of doing it themselves?

These things remain a mystery.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Why do people post rants on Internet boards bemoaning the lack of forceful revolution instead of doing it themselves?

These things remain a mystery.

People start one-man forceful revolutions every day, and are gunned down in the streets by those who "serve and protect" the establishment... It's not very effective.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Your rant is to be commended, but just a few points to ponder..

Point #1 There is connection between the Founding Fathers and the
synarchy ruling elite that's responsible for 911, and your
expressive statement of "shady operatives commit atrocities".
Unless you understand the connection there is no revolution,
for one must first identify their enemy to revolt.

Point #2 Seeking to influence the majority to champion the cause
is both wasted energy & resources. Unfortunately too many induced
to sleep by too much vapid TV/media coupled with cultural immorality
induced filth, and a large % of the populace already dumbed down from
a non-educating education system has left too many with an inability for
critical thinking. You'd die of old age before you could muster their courage.

Point #3 If you decide to ignore point #2 and still seek cadre for your
revolution, I suggest you not use media such as Youtube to convince.
I wont go into detail, but there's documented evidence audio/visual
does not have the power to convince and maintain ones attention as
READING does. You wont produce faithful advocates for revolution
if they have to sit brain-numb through Youtube videos, they'll need
to be coaxed to invest time to RESEARCH & READ what you already
know is true. The good news is such a group already exist, most are
Caucasian, over 50, patriotic conservatives, but just leaderless and
without direction or purpose.

Point #4 You'd need to produce an ultra secret apparatus & vetting system
to select those within the group above that are not a part of the enemy.
Men & women who can be thoroughly trusted, to be trained in subversion,
counterintelligence, propaganda and other effective alternative
technologies to undermine the political structures of your enemy. Suffice
to say, this would not be a war won through conventional warfare.

Just because you're not aware of revolution means there isn't one.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I could go out onto the streets tomorrow to spread this information. The problem being I would do more harm than good. The media loves to label anyone talking about 'conspiracy' as mentally unhinged and ofcourse the public love the media or atleast believe everything they say. If i did gather enough attention I would quickly be merged with other 'conspiracy theorists' such as "All celebrities are cloned", "Reptile people inhabit human skins" and "The world will end every year". Even though they are not relatable to the kind of truths I like to bring up, and even though i like to compare what i say with similar "theories" of the past that turned out to be true, My solidarity would make me an easy target. Power in numbers or power in power and wealth. There is no power in a one man army regardless of how strong he may be or how intelligent. They cannot kill or imprison a million people quite so easily.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Maybe the one man army types should try I dunno...organizing? Seemed to work alright in 1765.

top topics

join