It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talking to god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to post this.

Kind of cool! I think God might be real.

There was a post around here a while ago which I can't find anymore. It was from someone talking about God and clouds.
Maybe it was deleted?

Anyway, I got in contact with the guy and he suggested I get my camera and talk to God. He gave me hints about what God wants from humanity and what to talk about. So off I went outside with my camera and started talking to the clouds.

I started noticing the darker parts of the clouds were forming like a face so I took a pic and went back inside.

Upon looking at the pic I noticed that as you rotate the image there were other face shapes. As if God made the clouds so that no matter how you look at it you can see faces.

You might need to upgrade your minds with facial recognition software first though.

I'd like to try something. Does anyone want to participate with me and post pictures of what you see?

I'd like to see if God will communicate with everyone.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Staygaf

I see clouds, but im godless

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
God didn't put faces in the clouds, you did. It's called pareidolia and it's a natural phenomenon.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

God's also in tea leaves (cup reading). What's the lead/response time when you talk to the clouds?. Any good info, do I get the weekly Lotto numbers. If I win I'll give you a cut.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't see a full face in your pics, although did see eye's of sorts.

Anyway it's pretty cool and nice pics OP, I might try it sometime and if i do I'll post pics.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just tried again and it worked!
We talked about ATS and this thread.

If you look at the top right quarter of the photo you should see the smile face. If you shrink the image so you can focus on all of it at once you can see it's a giant face.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I saw a rooster and an elephant.

How significant.

I don't think this provides any value as a way of talking to God or validating that communication.

edit on 3/5/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What a mood killer...

=== To OP ===

I am glad you have found God but I'll be honest I am barely seeing shapes in some of these. Alot of these pictures are quite heavy blocks of cloud as opposed to fantastical wisps of clouds that can be viewed as many different things.

Still, hope your new found faith leads you somewhere good. Say what you want about religion but it can inspire some seriously noble deeds.

edit on 3-5-2016 by RevolutionAnon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

God is in everything . In the Old Testament he was a pillar of cloud by day and fire by night.

Looking for God is what he wants for us to be doing. I do it with books and other information. Anything to help you focus on who God is is as good as meditation. If clouds make you focus on God then keep looking at clouds I say.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
OK, now that you have found Him, don't forget to continue your study to help you improve your communication with Him. Don't neglect scripture, find a church or Bible study group you feel comfortable with or other reputable learning sources.

And continue to commune with Him in the clouds if that's where He talks to you.

Don't be discouraged if others call you nuts. What's most important is what speaks to you. If that's where God talks to you and how you feel His presence most strongly, then continue that, but daily prayer/meditation is only one aspect of your walk.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
First picture I kind of see a Santa Clause...... two fingers down, center ish, slightly slightly right. Is that it ?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staygaf

Perhaps there's a site for belief-addled juvenile nonsense!
"I believe in God because the clouds I pray to look like a face!"
Seriously?
Are you old enough to legally post here?

'Beliefs' are an infection of the imagination, caught and spread like other infections!
You just caught something!
Best of luck getting rid of it!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

He posts about finding his religion, hope, god and whatever else. You post just to belittle and insult him. Who is the real waste of space here? Hint: It is you.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I see the Devil in them there clouds.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RevolutionAnon
a reply to: namelesss

He posts about finding his religion, hope, god and whatever else. You post just to belittle and insult him. Who is the real waste of space here? Hint: It is you.

So, you have judged me and found me wanting, "a waste of space"!
So you hypocritically 'belittle and insult' me, besides sinfully judging me!
All I can assume is that you are a 'Xtian'...

edit on 7-5-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staygaf

Kind of cool! I think God might be real.

There was a post around here a while ago which I can't find anymore. It was from someone talking about God and clouds.
Maybe it was deleted?

Anyway, I got in contact with the guy and he suggested I get my camera and talk to God. He gave me hints about what God wants from humanity and what to talk about. So off I went outside with my camera and started talking to the clouds.

I started noticing the darker parts of the clouds were forming like a face so I took a pic and went back inside.

Upon looking at the pic I noticed that as you rotate the image there were other face shapes. As if God made the clouds so that no matter how you look at it you can see faces.

You might need to upgrade your minds with facial recognition software first though.

I'd like to try something. Does anyone want to participate with me and post pictures of what you see?

I'd like to see if God will communicate with everyone.
Sooo.... I'm guessing you were raised in some hideous cultish way and this is your first time being outside? If you want help, contact the authorities and they will place you with some reasonable people to raise you and teach you about the world. If you prefer to stay with these people and accept their twisted pov, then, don't worry about the big scary world outside, just stay inside. There are lots of things to look at inside. Patterns in the carpet, popcorn on the cieling, toast.

I just fear you will hurt yourself, or someone else. Looking for the face of god in the patterns around you is so far from a reasonable thing to consider, that i wonder about the sanity of all believers.

edit on 8-5-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join