It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indiana Primary Elections May 3, 2016

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The polls start closing in Indiana in an hour for some areas, and in 2 hours in other areas.

Indiana is the only elections happening today.

The stakes are high and we could see the 2 frontrunners Trump and Hillary get very close to the delegate counts they need to (possibly) be nominated by their respective parties.

A little discussion ahead of the results can explain the stakes and how the "2nd placers" could get washed further down trench of defeat.

Indiana has become a pivot point in the last few days.

Indiana Boasts Record Turnout for Early Voting in Presidential Primaries

PRESIDENTIAL STAKES

Candidates from both parties have traversed the state over the past two weeks, visiting local hotspots and flooding the airwaves with ads.

Indiana has 57 Republican and 92 Democratic delegates for their party national conventions this summer.

Thirty of the Republican delegates will go to the winner of the statewide primary vote. GOP rivals Donald Trump or Ted Cruz are likely to share the remaining 27 delegates as three are awarded to the winner in each of Indiana’s nine congressional districts. Trump is looking to strengthen his front-runner status. Ohio Gov. John Kasich effectively ended his Indiana campaign last week with a deal letting Cruz face Trump head on.

Indiana’s Democratic delegates are awarded based on the vote percentage for Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders in each congressional district.

Post results as soon as released.....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is do or die for Lyin' Ted, some of his supporters are already going into full meltdown mode.

GLENN BECK in Distress, Warns Indiana: Don’t Screw This Up – ‘I’ll Be on Suicide Watch’

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

you know sadly i used to like Glen Beck but he's been a little extreme for my taste and his undying support for Cruz leaves an even worse taste in my mouth.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Tonight could add to Ted's "Cruz-a-fiction".

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Out of hundreds of people here in Indiana, I only know a couple not voting Trump....

They are voting ( chokes on vomit).... Hillary

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
This is do or die for Lyin' Ted, some of his supporters are already going into full meltdown mode.

GLENN BECK in Distress, Warns Indiana: Don’t Screw This Up – ‘I’ll Be on Suicide Watch’

There are a lot of careers on the line with this election - people have gone so far in their attacks on Trump that if he wins they are going to explode in a fit of anger and sink their careers. Beck is probably on his knees praying right now.
edit on 3/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This might be very very close tonight... there seem to be quite a few confident Cruz people around right now.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It won't be close. Trump is the nominee, the only ones left to realize that are Cruz and Kasich.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This might be very very close tonight... there seem to be quite a few confident Cruz people around right now.

If my limited interactions here in Indiana are anywhere close to the reality state wide, it is a Trump landslide.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is the Priesthood Rising!!!!

Glenn Beck legitimately needs mental help. He's completely lost it. I'm genuinely concerned for his safety. He might kill himself before the primary ends.
edit on -050004pm5kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com... as of time of this post

trump up 55% to 29% cruz

clinton sits at 63% to 36% sanders with about 1% of vote in with trump having about a 1000 more votes then hillary (not exactly relevent but i try to keep track of the vote count for possible general election )
edit on 3-5-2016 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Early results from CNN.

Trump - 56%
Rato - 28%
1/46 - 12%

Clinton - 63%
Sanders - 36%

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Poor Bernie.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: UKTruth

If my limited interactions here in Indiana are anywhere close to the reality state wide, it is a Trump landslide.

I agree, that's the mood in the state.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If the current trend continues, Trump will win Indiana with more than 50% of the votes. That's pretty decisive in a three man race.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
And Kasich will still be the fourth man in a three man race

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It's funny to observe how hateful you Trump supporters are.

Trump is doing well in this race and it appears that he may win it. And the entire time you guys are talking like arrogant college frat boys, throwing insults at the other team as they walk on to the field.

I thought unsportsmen-like conduct was a liberal trait.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Kasich is imho only there st soak up as many delegates as he can so lock those delegates to him. In the event Trump doesn't get the magic number, the delegates held by the other candidates gets released, and imho all the delegates from the other candidates will go to cruz as they pressure the trump delegates top drop him. But i don't think that'll happen because i think Trump will get that magic number. Then rhino heads will explode and many a hands will be breaking out in nervous clammy sweats lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

sure but it's not nearly as bad as how democrats have acted during this race and in the past so i don't see why this would be a big deal for ya lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roaland
a reply to: introvert

sure but it's not nearly as bad as how democrats have acted during this race and in the past so i don't see why this would be a big deal for ya lol

You do realize what argument you just used, right? Let me give you a visual of what you just did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join