It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote against Front Runners on May, or expect a Duel of JR Ewing vs Alexis Colby for White House.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear Readers,

The day is running in the middle of the expectation to see if the front runners in this crazy primaries are going to consolidate their leadership or perhaps the challengers are going to see the miracle they are praying for, to resurrect again from an unexpected victory, that gives them a second air to change the course of this election.

Ted Cruz and John Kasich in the Republican side and Bernie Sanders in the Democratic one represent the only possibility of to give a different air of Hope to an election that now seems to be routing America directly toward the entrance of a really dark tunnel, one that only God knows how long is going to be and if really has any exit at all.

If you have not yet voted in the Primary of Indiana that is taking place today, or if you are hesitated to do so in the incoming ones in Nebraska, West Virginia, Kentucky, Oregon and Washington please it is better you decide quickly otherwise we are going to have in November a Presidential Election as nasty as you can even imagine and without options of real change.

An Election between the decadent tycoon, accused several times of multiple scamming schemes Donald Trump, from Baja Resort gate to Trump University gate,

Please check:

Ten Terrible scandals of Donald Trump

and the sinister lady that has an impressive dossier as a smart political manipulator across no less than 16 really dark scandals, from Travelgate to Emailsgate, Hillary Clinton,

Please check:

A brief guide to HIillary Clinton Scandals

may us to remember the Soap Operas of 1980s, it would be a contest look like to decide the White house in between JR Ewing or Alexis Colby.

Please also check:

www.pinterest.com...

By the way it is interesting to see how D. Trump is today showing his skills to splash of dirty water in the profile of his rivals this time by making circulate in his own tabloids the version that Senator Ted Cruz has a father linked in one or other way to the conspiracy of Assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas 1963, any similarity with the well known tactics of JR Ewing is of course not mere coincidence.

Please check:
okmagazine.com...

Anther scandal is also taking place in the Democratic side since Senator Bernie Sanders has accused Former State Secretary Hillary Clinton of to be involved in Money laundry an accusation that is worthy of somebody look like Alexis Colby?

Please check:
www.morningnewsusa.com...

The thread is opened to all the people that feels alarmed, disappointed or even depressed for the possibility to have an election with no choice other than to vote for any one of the two expert political Machiavellian manipulators that have gained the attention of the media, and that according with their doubtful past and the many lawsuits they have may only promise to rule with scam, bribery, blackmailing, racketeering and traffic of influences.

Please remain in topic and reply according with the rules of decorum in the posting.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/3/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The problem is, the runners up are just as bad or worse. Your solution isn't one and will have no discernible effect on the results regardless.

Besides, I always liked J.R. Ewing, a lot better than his pansy-waste brother, Bobby. (Such a damn do-gooder!)

Do you think we could write him in? Oh, wait....

He died.

Bummer.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Well, Dear schuyler

I am sure that if Larry Hagman, who gave life to the sinister JR Ewing, would resurrect in this moment he himself might think that reality has surpassed by far fiction in terms of evilness on the political arena and probably should fall again in his tomb just of the shock experienced in to see the kind of people is running for President in America.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You are too late, Trump and Hillary already won.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

If your God actually existed he wouldn't vote for Ted Cruz either!

Trump 2016- make America great again!

From a Hoosier

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Well, Reverend Franklin Graham is warning us that America is certainly in risk to suffer a complete collapse if we don't pray for the help of God to let us know how to move on from this terrible dilemma to have two of the most scandalous figures, none of them the true leader America needs, fighting for the oval office.

Please read:

www.cnsnews.com...

So I am not the only one that sees clearly that so dark tunnel we are approaching at so high speed, we need somebody that turn the wheel before it is too much late to avoid it.

I think reverend Graham is right when he points that the economic crisis or the international turmoil we are dealing with is just an expression of something even deeper, the nation is broken morally, broken spiritually and therefore politically.

Please read:

cnsnews.com...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
yes, yes Go Bernie! a reply to: The angel of light

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrappyJ

Yes, an important victory for Senator Bernie Sanders is what we are seeing, his advantage is consolidating in Indiana over Hillary Clinton giving to the primary a new air, of hope that the things can improve and there is still a way to contest the national convention.

www.nbcnews.com...

Sad news is the one of Senator Ted Cruz that has dropped out, leaving all the space free to Governor John Kasich, to continue leading the Anti Trump movement in the GOP, we are to see what is his personal reaction to this incredibly important event.

Pls check:
Senator Ted Cruz abandon race after defeat In Indiana

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Sad news is the one of Senator Ted Cruz that has dropped out, leaving all the space free to Governor John Kasich, to continue leading the Anti Trump movement in the GOP, we are to see what is his personal reaction to this incredibly important event.

If he has any sense, his "reaction" will be to drop out. He's never had any significant traction.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Governor John Kasich received in his childhood a solid Catholic Education, I think that is going to make possibly the difference here.

He has shown along his political career and this campaign the strength of Character to accept hardships in life and be able to overcome them and turn sour experiences in lessons from which important things can be learnt, discipline also to accept that the easy path is not always the one that lead to the best goals or objectives.

Those are key values of Catholic Education, if there is somebody in this moment that can challenge Trump and can make the situation to pay dividends for him is possibly Kasich.

here a profile of Governor John Kasich,

John_Kasich Profile

When a boy of 18 years old writes a letter to a President of the USA and receives in response a personal audience for 20 minutes with him in the oval office must be necessarily a youngster exceptionally gifted.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Well, my prediction became fully achieved this night, and not only in the Democratic side where we still have two candidates thanks to the great result of Senator Bernie Sanders who won clearly over Clinton, but now also in the Republican side, in spite of Cruz Drop out.

Governor of Ohio John Kasich has broken just few minutes ago his silence with respect to the results in Indiana to say that he is not giving up, he is still in the race and ready to continue in the battle against Trump!

fox43.com...

So there is still hope for the millions of republicans that reject Trump as their presumptive nominee.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

The day has arrived with another unexpected and not very positive news, another Republican, this time Governor of Ohio John Kasich is announcing to drop out, effective today after 5pm in Columbus Ohio, and with him practically all the possibilities to prevent that Trump become the GOP nominee.

www.msn.com...

This situation open two dilemmas here:

1) One for the so many conservative republicans , as well for the center and liberal ones, that consider Donald Trump an ineligible option, what they are going to do now? Many Analysts are now saying that their most logical move is going to be to support a Democratic Candidate, perhaps Cruz supporters will move to Clinton and liberal and center ones of Kasich and Rubio to Sanders.

2) Another for the Democratic voters of the state that are still ahead in their own primary, since knowing that Trump is the presumptive Nominee of the GOP will condition enormously their decision about which one of their two candidates, in between Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders to support.

Hillary Clinton is clearly ahead in the race for the Democratic Nomination but also she is clearly back from Sanders in possibilities to defeat Trump in the General election according with the average of the polls.

Thus all these events of the last 24 hours in the GOP might perhaps have a changing effect in the pace of the Democratic primary.

The country is in wait for the speech of Donald Trump, the one in which he would try to do almost a mission impossible, to try to heal the so many injuries his so aggressive campaign caused inside the GOP and try to rebuild a party that is extremely fractured now.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/4/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Well, my prediction became fully achieved this night, and not only in the Democratic side where we still have two candidates thanks to the great result of Senator Bernie Sanders who won clearly over Clinton, but now also in the Republican side, in spite of Cruz Drop out.

Governor of Ohio John Kasich has broken just few minutes ago his silence with respect to the results in Indiana to say that he is not giving up, he is still in the race and ready to continue in the battle against Trump!

That was a couple of hours ago. How about your prediction now? His nice Catholic education hasn't made much of a difference. He's dropping out. Your prediction is an epic fail.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well, I am not really worry at all about my prediction, it was clearly stated in the title of the thread, it was a conditional statement, so it clearly had two possible outcomes, vote against Trump and Clinton in May or see them fighting the white house in November.

The prediction was that people needed to vote massively against the front runners in these primaries of May or we are going to see a horrendous election in November. So I was predicting that we were not going to be forced to wait to June for a definition.

For what we see the accomplishment of that forecast is running extremely fast, it is not going to require all the month to define that.

As a Prediction is a definitive success, even If I was ok with the outcome of Yesterday, but I'm shocked with today's , because both are the ones I predicted we were going to see.

Concerning my comments on John Kasich profile and the choices he had , I was all the time talking on possibilities. I used clearly the conditional adverb clause "possibly" in my statements, so I never assured what he was going to do.

Now, we still have Bernie Sanders in the race, so that gives some hope that possibly the worst likely scenario is still avoidable in some way, but it is a really so narrow path what he has, practically depending on the indictment of Clinton.

The situation of Senator Bernie Sanders is entirely different than the ones of Ted Cruz or John Kasich, he is right now still with funding, good enough to continue fighting until see if he is able to force a contested National convention.

Governor John Kasich had all the force of will to continue but clearly not the financial resources to do so, however notice that neither him or Cruz had endorsed Donald Trump. Notice also that Kasich is not giving up the Nomination to Trump, he is promising that is going to oppose it in the National Convention.

There were many irregularities in the campaign of Donald Trump that perfectly can be used by his critics and Opponents in the Convention to try to invalidate his apparent success:

- extremely low level personal attacks to rivals,
- blackmailing using his tabloids for defamation,
- promoting use of violence in meetings,
- boosting inadmissible confrontation in the streets,
- defending clearly Fascist ideas,
- crusades against minorities,
- aggression against journalists.

A lot of violations to the codes of conduct of the Party.

So perhaps that is what Kasich and Cruz are pointing when they said that they will wait to see how to oppose Trump in the convention.

It would be interesting to see Donald Trump proving in the Convention that indeed the father of Ted Cruz had something to do with JFK assassination or being forced to admit that he is a liar, and that his was defamation and Harassment of a rival.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/4/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ScrappyJ
We must now focus our attention in Senator Bernie Sanders, who is the only political figure that still have the chance to prevent that the Presidential election of November becomes a contest among leaders accused of corruption, he is the only choice for all the ones that still think that a decent and honest politician can lead this nation.

I personally think John Kasich has committed the worst political error of his career, he had in his hands a unique opportunity that never arrives twice in life.

I think he was overwhelmed with the huge responsibility to lead the Anti Trump current in the GOP, not sure how he was going to do it with really few funding, but he was short of sight to see the possibilties.

He must wait longer, to make inquiries with the Bush Family, with Mit Romney or with John McCain or with Ryan Paul. It is incredible that a man that just a month ago received the so important endorsement of Arnold Schwazeggeneger that assured his victory in California decided to drop out in this way.

Yesterday Bernie Sanders continue his campaign along the states that are a head to celebrate primaries this month of May, and he is strongly focused in to try to win the remaining elections over Clinton to balance the apparent advantage she has right now over him.

NPR, by D. Kurtzleben: Sanders: "I think we are perpetuating the political revolution by significantly increasing the level of political activity that we're seeing in this country," Sanders responded. He added later, "I think it is good for the United States of America, good for the Democratic Party, to have a vigorous debate, to engage people in the political process."
Sanders elaborated, noting that by staying in the race, he is energizing voters and, therefore, in fact boosting the Democratic Party to victory in November. He contended that Democrats do well when turnout is high and that Republicans do poorly when turnout is high.
"So I'm going to do everything I can to stimulate political discourse in this country and get young people, working people, involved in the political process," he said.
That means he will stay in the race "until the last vote is cast" after Washington, D.C.'s Democratic primary June 14.

www.npr.org...

He is also working hard to try to change the vote of the superdelegates that have endorsed Clinton and that are the really great difference in between the two candidates right now.

K.Thomas, H. Yen, Associated Press, May 4th 2016: Sanders says superdelegates should honor the will of the voters in their states. He's going after superdelegates who are supporting Clinton in states he's won — for instance, in Minnesota, Sens. Amy Klobuchar and Al Franken and Gov. Mark Dayton; and in Washington state, Sens. Patty Murray and Maria Cantwell — to switch their support.

In 2008, when Clinton waged a lengthy primary battle against then Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, the future president was able to persuade dozens of superdelegates to come to his side.

www.seattlepi.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Ligthness
edit on 5/5/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Interestingly, just 24 hours after to know that Donald Trump became the presumptive GOP Nominee, we have Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) calling for a third-party presidential candidate to emerge, saying there is no reason to believe that either of the two national front-runners “believe in limiting anything about DC’s power.”

"With Clinton and Trump, the fix is in. Heads, they win; tails, you lose. Why are we confined to these two terrible options? This is America. If both choices stink, we reject them and go bigger," Sasse wrote.

"Why shouldn’t America draft an honest leader who will focus on 70% solutions for the next four years? You know...an adult?" Sasse added.

thehill.com...

Sasse envisions a candidate who hasn’t spent their life in politics, “either buying politicians or being bought.” He also wants a candidate to serve for only one term “as a care-taker problem-solver for this messy moment.”

I found the honest words of Representative Ben Sasse very in the line of thinking of this thread, America certainly requires urgently a third candidate in the Presidential election of November.

www.cnn.com...

Senator Ben Sasse is without doubt the voice for all the millions of American voters that are deeply disappointed of how the current Presidential Campaign is running, and how miserable, hopeless and poor are the two choices of Trump vs Clinton to chose from.

www.newsmax.com...

The courage of Ben Sasse is right now calling a lot the attention of the millions of conservative Republicans and liberal Democratics that are definitively against Trump and Clinton as well.:

townhall.com...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/5/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Senator Bernie Sanders has gotten a second positive result in a row with this so refreshing victory on West Virginia,

Pls check:

www.nytimes.com...

This important outcome arrives after his also nice also winning result in the primary of Indiana.

www.nytimes.com...

There is a wave of optimism in the lines of supporters and sympathizers of Sanders, that see him as the alternative that could save this country of the terrible outcome of to have a Presidential election in November with just two figures that lack clearly of the necessary positive experience for the job and face a lot of accusations of corruption.

Bernie Sanders appears as favorite to win a sequence of incoming primaries in this month of May:

Oregon, and Kentucky.

www.cnn.com...

Thanks four your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the LIght,
Dear Readers,

Today Tuesday 17th of May 2016 becomes a decisive day for the voters to take a decision that will determine if America is going to experience a kind of terrible bizarre Presidential Election in November in between two candidates that are not only highly controversial in their methods to carry out politics but that are severely morally questioned and that are facing even legal issues.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton both are under investigation by authorizes for grave illegal actions like scam schemes, bribery, conflict of interests, violation of norms of national security , or attempt to violate access of the public thorough the Act of Information.

The primaries of Kentucky and Oregon in the Democratic side today may refrain the advance of Hillary Clinton to the secure the nomination, if voters manifest their support the only alternative that exist, the only one that can change History and open the possibility that at least one of the Contenders in the General election have a complete different profile, like Senator Bernie Sanders.

Pls check:

shows.huffingtonpost.com...

Senator Jeff Merkley: Bernie Sanders Is The Right Voice

Bernie Sanders: I’ll fight all the way to the Philadelphia convention in July. I ’ll battle for every last delegate.

Pls read:
www.msn.com...

Please if you are in Kentucky or Oregon consider cautiously the tremendous weight of your vote, the impact that can have in the future of this Nation.

www.devere-group.com...

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/17/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

New polls after the release of the Report of the General Inspector of the State Department, who revealed that Clinton lied in fundamental aspects about the existence of rules and protocols in handling emails, that she violated systematically along her years as head of that dependency, are showing that the notable difference she had over Trump about around a month ago has practically disappeared.

nymag.com...

The distance that once was clearly over 10 points has reduced dramatically to in between no advantage at all to at most three points, and the general trend reveals that the real issue is that every day more and more people feel to have so serous doubts about her trustworthiness and honesty.

newsworms.com...

The initiative taken by Senator Bernie Sanders to accept to go into a TV debate with Donald Trump and without Hillary at just 10 days of the California Primary is also weakening the position of Clinton that now clearly appears as a candidate in a so serious trouble even to be able to avoid the probability of to be indicted by FBI for the same faults and omissions already found in the internal Auditory before the DNC of next July arrives in Philadelphia.

www.msn.com...

Bernie Sanders is right now seen by many as the principal asset to have at hand a substitute Nominee in the moment Clinton become legally and politically disabled to continue in the race.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/27/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join