It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Trump Family I know" by one of his employees...Lynne Patton

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Saying someone is beating you is not disparaging them.

I was responding to someone else's comment, specifically this one:

That doesn't prove your point that Trump likes China though. In fact, the grossly negative verb Trump uses kind of reinforces his dislike for the country.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Good to know. Good day.

Thanks for not caring about Trump.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory

That doesn't prove your point that Trump likes China though. In fact, the grossly negative verb Trump uses kind of reinforces his dislike for the country.

I'm done running around in circles. I'll let the pigeon win this one.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The rats can show themselves out.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: matafuchs
This video is a must watch for all. It does not matter who you are for right now. Take five minutes and watch this. She works for one of Trumps sons but this really puts it in perspective.

What he is accused of is totally put to rest by Lynne as a Black Female executive. If he was misogynistic or racist there is no way she would be employed, right?

www.youtube.com...

It is time to stop listening to bullet points and start listening to those who know him best.

So here we have a highly intelligent, well educated, black female endorsing Mr Trump. Stop believing the hype......

hmmm....anyone notice anything in those still photos of the women?......all young and beautiful....show me the dumpy, grizzled 60 year old woman who also is "highly intelligent, and well educated"...but looks old and haggard.

You would have to go over to the dems, to find them.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yea. You're discovering why I cut myself off from these conversations quickly these days.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: introvert

Yea. You're discovering why I cut myself off from these conversations quickly these days.

You are a better man than I.

Suppose the barbarian side of me that compelled me to play ball for so many years also forces me to get in the mud and roll around with the pigs.

I like to get dirty, but it's not smart of me.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Make Propaganda Great Again

Mission Acomplished

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Come on, it's all in fun. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Much respect to you both.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

This is a series of videos, all in the same style and in black and white. Still Trump family photos.

Oddly, neither video has youtube trolls. Both have all fantastic comments, people talking about making america great and being in tears.

There are no youtube videos without trolls. I looked atsome of the commenters profiles. Most haven't liked anything in 1 year or more and nothing political. Some are brand new profiles, liking this video being the only activity. Something is very off here.

Lynne Patton's video is part of this series. Again, she handles social media for them.
edit on 3-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Sounds about right! I never had the impression that he wasn't a decent sort, overall. His positions might change, but he's not one that makes you want to run the other way.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

So you agree with Trump that they're mostly rapists and criminals while, you'll sure, some are nice?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean. I get my points across but arguing with a Trump supporter is like dancing in circles. At the end of the day, their man has done or said nothing wrong. He's a complete angel and all facts to the contrary are fully rejected while ignorance is fully embraced.

So it's best to keep it short and sweet, then move on.

edit on 3-5-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So you agree with Trump that they're mostly rapists and criminals while, you'll sure, some are nice?

Illegal immigration is crime. Crimes are committed by criminals. Therefor, illegal immigrants are criminals. Do you disagree?

I'm not sure about the rape thing or the source of his statistics.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I know exactly what you mean. I get my points across but arguing with a Trump supporter is like dancing in circles. At the end of the day, their man has done or said nothing wrong. He's a complete angel and all facts to the contrary are fully rejected while ignorance is fully embraced.

I see this little dance routine as the going rate for those who lose an argument against their strawman Trump. This is the third time on this page alone. Of course, you'll be in the next Trump thread.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This woman is employed by Trump. Would any of you go on camera and talk smack about your boss knowing they would see it, knowing that they set the whole thing up?

No ulterior motive? Pssshhh... if not that then at least a conflict of interest.

I'm sure she'll get a nice little bonus package for this from Trump personally.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What I enjoy about the exchanges with Trump supporters is they do tend to be the poorly educated that Donald loves so much; so when you hand them their ass in a debate, they tend not to realize it and come back for more abuse. Apparently along with being poorly educated, their memory suffers as well.

You really have to admire Trump for his skill in selling BS. A commodity that has limited appeal to most folks but seem to be very addictive to the poorly educated and those with the propensity to adopt cult like behavior and unquestioning hero worship.

edit on 3-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I wouldn't say they're poorly educated, just a case of wishful thinking. The same thing happened with Obama supporters, they wouldn't acknowledge anything wrong with him because he had told them everything they wanted to hear, and oh boy did they end up regretting it. If they didn't regret it then they were in a state of denial.

I have a feeling that Trump supporters will go the same way as Obama supporters if he's actually elected president. They'll either regret voting for him or make excuses for why things haven't gotten better if not worse.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

What I enjoy about the exchanges with Trump supporters is they do tend to be the poorly educated that Donald loves so much; so when you hand them their ass in a debate, they tend not to realize it and come back for more abuse. Apparently along with being poorly educated, their memory suffers as well.

You really have to admire Trump for his skill in selling BS. A commodity that has limited appeal to most folks but seem to be very addictive to the poorly educated and those with the propensity to adopt cult like behavior and unquestioning hero worship.

And insults are a true sign of intelligence, aren't they?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

And insults are a true sign of intelligence, aren't they?

I just told you I admire Trump....his supporters... not so much. But you should bask in the Glory of Trumps Love!!!

Your words.....

Come on, it's all in fun. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence. Much respect to you both.

but when it get's a little rough around the edges, you bail. Just Like I expect Trump to do in the not so distant future.
edit on 3-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join