It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Trump Family I know" by one of his employees...Lynne Patton

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs>>> Could be staged or maybe it isn't. People will believe what they want to believe and no matter how much you prove to them otherwise they won't believe you. Or they'll just focus on what they want to and remain blind to everything else. I know if somebody posted a video telling me what a warm and wonderful person Hillary was, I wouldn't believe it. The fact is, there's enough dirt on all these people to have them in prison and very possibly facing the gallows. Maybe not Trump( until and if he's elected at least) but ALL the past and present POTUS and Hillary and the major political leaders and major appointees.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I have no doubt that he is a great guy, I always thought so, he is just not president material. Hes a big go-getter and POTUS was just on his agenda next.

I don't think he's fully thought thru any political issues ...

A great guy?

Here is a proposition:

Donald Trump is extreme Machiavelian, vile **** (4 letter word which begins with s and ends with m).

---

Anyway, here is a film to watch (British).
You might not think it's very relevant before you see it, but there are few more relevant films right now.
You might argue after seeing it that it's a foreign made film and not central to American issues which are completely different.
But I'd argue you'd be completely wrong, and this is most central & relevant to American issues right now.

This is a great film.

Whether or not you like Trump, or support him for president or feel he should never get near the White House, this is a great film about one single, everyday Trump enterprise. Of the thousands he has, involving tens to hundreds of thousands of people in his billionaire interests.

It's a great idea to hone in on the whole person by looking at how he deals with one typical, ongoing part of his multi billionaire life over years.

This is REALLY about what Trump supports - how he REALLY feels in respedt of the super rich and the ordinary person who has a low wage or cannot work or is a pensioner.

This is an excellent snapshot.

Again, it's a very interesting, award winning film anyway, whatever yoi think of Trump. Curl up with some hot chocolate and spend some interesting time.

If you think this post is biased propaganda for or against Trump (it's not) or prejudging Trump (it isn't), then watch the film to learn.

An interesting, educating watch for all.

This film is shared under copyright fair use exceptions in most countries, politics, education and social issues.

Some people like to take this film down from Youtube soon after it is posted, so watch while you have a chance. Under the copyright excpetions it is legal to watch with no income being taken from anyone for you watching it.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't know man...

Please show me some of these great things he has done that no other billionaire has done. I'll concead that the comment about Arab-Americans were chanting death to america quote and the survailence on Muslims qoute as slip of the tongue and down to Mr Trump being a tad ignorant and at worst prejudiced.

Everyone makes mistakes.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: UKTruth

I don't know man...

Please show me some of these great things he has done that no other billionaire has done.

Really? His achievements are only great if no other billionaire has achieved the same???
That is a strange request. I could I suppose start with : Winning the nomination for the President of the United States.
edit on 5/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The tone of her narration sounded super enthusiastic... Even Siri is more sassy.

Remind you guys of anything...??

images.techtimes.com...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeyy
My Facebook feed is literally Cancer full of Trump haters, who CONTINUESLY link a FAKE Trump account spouting racist nonsense, then they all believe it and lambast Trump over and over.

The low info voters are out of control.

The guy is getting soo much hate for things he never even says, or his words get misquoted often. I guess when the freeloader lifestyle is on the line, all's fair?

So are you implying your Facebook friends are all a bunch of freeloaders?

Also, you know that Trump is pretty liberal socially right? He's not going to cut assistance to anyone. He's a big tax and big spend type of guy, if you don't believe me then just look at his personality, do you really think a guy like Trump would do anything to make himself look less great to the electorate? He wants them to all adore him which means free stuff and a big government. He doesn't want some meek office.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

So are you implying your Facebook friends are all a bunch of freeloaders?

Also, you know that Trump is pretty liberal socially right? He's not going to cut assistance to anyone. He's a big tax and big spend type of guy, if you don't believe me then just look at his personality, do you really think a guy like Trump would do anything to make himself look less great to the electorate? He wants them to all adore him which means free stuff and a big government. He doesn't want some meek office.

He is not going to do what?
And he is going to do what.

British news today & yesterday is reporting that polling shows, despite Trump taking his party, there has never been a more unpopular potential presedential candidate.
(While, for Hilary, there has never been a more popular presidential candidate. No great news for myself as I'd favour Bernie Sanders for US President every time.)

So it's a lot of a fantasy to claim what The Donald is going to do for the American people as a politician.

What the candidate polling will translate into, further, is unprecedented numbers of people from and who have hitherto supported Trump's party, NOW voting for whoever opposes him, whether Hilary or Bernie. To them it will not matter which. For there are a lot of people, a lot, to whom Trump is either the opposite of traditional Republican Party interests and political values, or someone who they feel is likely to ruin the essence of the Republican Party. These people will be happy to let a Republican presidential victory slide for a term, instead using these years to try to reform the Republican Party for four years down the line.

Trump the most unpopular presidential candidate ever?
Wait for when the Republicans concertedly lose their interest in the Republican Party, added to the popularity already of whoever isn't Donald Trump.
Then you'll see a very unpopular presidential candidate.

I keep thinking of Trump, after watching the film shared a few posts above ("You've been Trumped") and if he tries to deal with European politicians.
He wouldn't be taken seriously.

Being fully honest, and having feeling for what the USA needs, as politics evolves, Trump would be a real liability to America's interests.
To be honest, you've never had that before in my lifetime in the USA (I'm in my 40s).

GW Bush could be pilloried, and much as I hated what was in his mind, he had amazing capability for presence of some kind and an unwavering ability to "deal" with any kind of person, especially politically. Whether you liked how he dealt or not, he could pull off the statesman. He was born into it, of course.

Have a look at the whole of the "You've Been Trumped" fiom a few posts above. Sit down and watch in on your smart TV if you like. And try and tell me that that Trump is a man of statesman calibre. And for the most powerful nation in the world?

If you do tell me that - I'd try & respect your opinion, but I'd be guffawing inside.

That man is a complete ass, there are no two ways about it.

Seriously, I couldn't estimate any bigger potential harm to the USA than Donald Trump being president.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Former Trump employee: 'I would not vote for him' - BBC News

A woman who worked for Donald Trump as the chief engineer on Trump towers has said she "certainly would not vote for him for President". Barbara Res, who is often mentioned by Mr Trump in his stump speeches, said she found his policies "abhorrent". "I don't think he has the temperament to be President, I think he's very impatient, I don't think that he takes advice from people," she added. Ms Res said in a World Service documentary, Donald Trump: The People's Billionaire, that she fell out with Mr Trump after writing a book about her time as his employee, but before that they had had "a good relationship" and he was "a smart guy".
(Photo: Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Bloomington ,Illinois. Credit: AFP/Getty Images)
One of the things the Trump candidacy has done is tear apart the Republican party - which some Republicans see as a very good thing. Among them Carl Palliadino who is a former party candidate to be Governor of New York. Mr Pallidino sees Donald Trump as a breath of fresh air

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

Oh c'mon, you actually think anyone who has been fired by the Trumps would actually say anything nice about them?... When people get fired, even when it is their fault, they tend to lie, and exaggerate about why they were fired and can make false claims.

That first, second you should watch the video before making a very biased opinion about someone you truly don't know anything about except what the left-wing media, that hates him for his ideas, want to claim about him... Heck, even the righ-wing media is saying bad things about him because he is not part of the shadow government/elites who are in charge of most media.

Not to mention that so many people are voting for him because they know the media on both sides tend to lie when they are talking about a candidate that they don't sponsor and their handlers don't want him to win the election.

Third of all, there are lots of Hispanic supporters of Trump, and Black supporters of Trump, and women who support Trump, and many minorities that support Trump and can see the lies being thrown around...

The left-wing opposition has been obviously sending only blacks and other minorities that are against Trump to disrupt his campaign, and they only show when they are thrown from the stage and then play the race card and try to claim he is a racist and all his supporters are racist... Anyone remembers a similar tactic used by the left when people began to see the BS from Obama and certain people began claiming anyone who is against Obama is a racist?.... I don't condone what some of the Trump supporters have done either, but if we were to see a rally of Clinton, or the liar Sanders we would see the exact same thing or even worse...

But only the left-wing opposition is lying through their teeth as they TRY to play the race card time and again, but people know by now what the tactics they are using by now is. Heck, like I said even the right-wing media keeps exaggerating and playing alongside the left-wing media when they talk about Trump.

Originally i wasn't even voting for Trump, when I didn't see Ron Paul run for President, decided not to vote for his son because I thought Marco Rubio seemed to be a better candidate. But with all the BS the left-wing opposition is using to try to exaggerate, or misquote what Trump has been saying my vote has changed.

I know now the elites don't want Trump, and neither do the left-wing media, and their handlers and candidates who are bigger liars and more corrupted than Trump, so Trump must be doing something that is pissing off the elites the left-wingers usually claim they are against, when it's obvious the left is in favor of the elites because you want to choose their candidates.

My vote has now changed to Trump.

Viva Trump!!! Trump for 2016!!!

edit on 5-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated so much. They'll buy any brand of BS he offers up for sale.

I don't hate Trump, I admire him....

He's a genius at marketing to a targeted demographic.

Even in that instance all he did was reinforce his image as someone that is too busy to keep up with the latest politically correct euphemisms. If he'd used the term "low-information voters" nobody would remember he'd even spoken that night.

That's a mark in his favor to me.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If someone knows them and says something bad, they have a vendetta.

If someone knows them and says something good, they're on the payroll.

If it's someone who doesn't know them, it's irrelevant.

6 more months of this crap.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I'm going from the assumption he gets elected, that may or may not happen. The point though is that a lot of Trumps followers don't actually have the same political opinions that Trump has, and that there will almost certainly be a large deal of buyers remorse should he win. Oddly enough, it's the Democrats that I think would be happiest with a Trump win. Between Trump and Hillary, Trump is the more liberal of the two.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

Have you ever been a supervisor, or a manager or assistant manager? I have, and know that some people will make up any claim to not be held responsible for their actions.

As for who is lying?... It can easily be discerned by the fact that Trump not only has a lot of minority supporters, but also has minorities in his payroll. Not to mention that you just can't make your mind about a person by only taking in the comments from the few minorities fired, and you would need to look at the real reasons they were fired, and not for what people claim they were fired.

As for the employee that this thread is about? She not only spoke about the Trumps, but their support to her as she went through detox of her substance abuse, and she was sincerely crying when she spoke about this. She gave her full name even knowing that she will also be a target of TRUE HATRED, and imo a person only does that not because they are afraid to lose their job, but because they are sincere in how they feel.

BTW, did you even watch the link?

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm going from the assumption he gets elected, that may or may not happen. The point though is that a lot of Trumps followers don't actually have the same political opinions that Trump has, and that there will almost certainly be a large deal of buyers remorse should he win. Oddly enough, it's the Democrats that I think would be happiest with a Trump win. Between Trump and Hillary, Trump is the more liberal of the two.

LOL...wow..the claims people will say to try to dissuade others from voting for Trump...

Really?... Trump is more Liberal?... Do you have any idea what Liberal means?

BTW, Clinton just went on record that she is thinking about implemented an Australia type gun ban in the United States... But hey, Trump is more Liberal than Clinton.... ROFLMAO...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What's your point? Testimonials mean nothing. Everyone has an agenda, for good or ill. Everyone has detractors and supporters. You think any of that will really make a difference?

You've got Hillary on one side, Trump on the other. At this point, it's going to be who gets the vote out.

If you enjoy the soap opera aspect of it all, then have at it.

Know who else are some great folks? The Koch Brothers. Try and sell that one to anyone exposed to political reporting the past 15 years.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
LOL...wow..the claims people will say to try to dissuade others from voting for Trump...

Really?... Trump is more Liberal?... Do you have any idea what Liberal means?

BTW, Clinton just went on record that she is thinking about implemented an Australia type gun ban in the United States... But hey, Trump is more Liberal than Clinton.... ROFLMAO...

Yes, I do and that's why I say he's more liberal. Hillary is pretty much center right while Trump has always been rather far left. He likes putting society first, he favors progressive tax plans, he likes social programs, he's a fan of big government. He's a tax and spend kind of guy, and he gets off on the idea that he's the ultimate provider to others.
edit on 5-5-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"Woe is me it's propaganda!"
Says the left that repealed the Smith-Mundt Act.
US to end ban on domestic propaganda.

I get such a laugh when I see people complain about problems that they in fact helped create...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
But this is the problem as I see with those who blindly follow Trump just as much as those who blindly follow Hillary. I have clearly lost Bernie so at this point I am just not sure anymore. I don’t want to see Hillary OR Trump be POTUS.

But I want to try to break this whole thing down objectively. Break down why I can’t fathom that Trump supporters don’t see how this could be absolute BS. And yes I am not a Trump fan at all so I am aware that this whole post is going to likely be viewed as subjective, pro-Bernie, anti-Trump propaganda. All I am asking is look at these points objectively. For all I know this woman MAY actually be legit and if so then fine…good show

Ok here I go

The problem I have is that bling Trump supporters see that this video “puts the issues to rest” as stated in the OP. How can anyone possibly think that this puts the issue to rest without falling prey to their own agenda?
If tomorrow an aide to Hillary or assistant to Bernie came out and stated in a video that the subjective problems they have with him/her were all false and that this aide’s video is “how I know Bernie/Hillary,” the Trump supporters would scream, cry and yell things like “shill” or fake, or explain how “they work for Hillary/Bernie…they cannot be objective and were probably paid to say this or afraid to speak against Hillary/Bernie.” (sorry that was a hell of a run-on sentence)

Now, despite my appreciation for Bernie, I would have to, as a critical thinker, sit back and wonder if the Trump supporter was right and that these words were paid for or based on fear of losing a job.

So why can’t that supporter think critically regarding this video in Trump’s camp? Why does this video put the issue to rest?

I will admit that while I do think trump is racist to a degree, that some of words need a dash of context. Either way, I want folks to really and genuinely remove bias and think about these points.
1. This woman works for Trump’s sons which means one of three things is very possible. First, this woman could be trying to curry favor and receive a fat check or bonus. Second, this woman could be afraid of job loss and is speaking out to protect. Third, this woman could have been asked or persuaded to tell the ‘real’ story. As stated several times, a lot of companies have policies against employees actively campaigning against or speaking out against their company.
2. The claim in the OP was that if Trump is truly a misogynist and/or racist, then why would he hire such a high up employee. Really? I mean is this an actual question? Ok…let’s break it down. Have you never seen a politician or religious person pretend? How many times do you see high-end officials or anti-gay activists marry a woman despite also being gay? Then we find out he’s been sleeping with boys or visiting bathhouses, etc. People do fake things to uphold the agenda. Second, Trump could have easily hired and promoted this woman as a political pandering (see also: rescue) of his reputation. Right or wrong, he is seen by many as a racist and a misogynist. This woman being both black and female sure seems like a desperate power play and effort to erase that.
3. The timing issue is really not an issue at all. If this video was made yesterday then it could be easily assumed that he panicked and needed the ‘real story’ to come out to show that he is not racist or anti-woman. If it was made ages ago, try to remember that he has talked about the Presidency for quite some time. This could have been a prepared Ace-in-the-hole if this came out.
4. Finally, remember that business is politics and remember that while I may dislike the man, he is a veritable genius in business and a TV personality. The entire thing could be act
Look, I am not in Trump’s brain…neither are you. Right or wrong, he’s said questionable things and for all I know he could legitimately be for equity or equality and is messing up or screwing up context. For all I know he could win and be the best thing that ever happened.

All I am saying is I cannot fathom how Trump supporters can be this unbelievably blind to guarantee that this woman is legit and that every wrong thing he has said is context. Because sure as hell, if Hillary, Bernie or Cruz pulled this same operation, the Trump supporters would be all over it saying that it’s a shill, or fear-based, or paid for…and they would be right to think or consider those possibilities.

But Trump does it with all he is and its definitive proof that this just it all to rest?

I just don’t get it…except to say that it fits their pre-formed bias and thus has to be true.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I know now the elites don't want Trump, and neither do the left-wing media, and their handlers and candidates who are bigger liars and more corrupted than Trump, so Trump must be doing something that is pissing off the elites the left-wingers usually claim they are against, when it's obvious you are in favor of them because you want to choose their candidates.

My vote has now changed to Trump.

Viva Trump!!! Trump for 2016!!!

There are a lot of fantasies about Trump, and they're MAD, insane, nuts.

You guys have lost it.

What is it that makes you want to separate Donald Trump from 'the elites', or the 'neo-elites' rather, as all you can mean is the old elites minus the hiding under the very elite desk Donald Trump? Just for the purpose of not being called 'elite' until late Autumn 2016?

Come on, wake up.

Why have you bought up the strange notion that Donald Trump is not elitist, is not or isn't part or an elite, and somehow, maybe because of his mop of hair and the way it hangs, has really been your best firend all along?

I have to give Trump more credit than I thought originally for this massive, massive deception.
However, really it's a phenomenon much more of the mindless soldier ants who somehow pretend all their childhood wishes to be rich, famous, powerful, good looking and humourous are borne out in one of the richest men ever in the world. "Yep, we know him. He's one of us. He's me. And he might still be every fellow. But I see me in him anyway."

He does cultivate an attitude to suggest that. There is no accident there.

Listen to this ...

Donald Trump is not you.

He is not acting out your childhood fantasy life for you.
Even if these delusions are believable, no-one gets to where Trump is without being immensely elitist.

Just go watch "You've Been Trumped" shared a few posts above, the whole docu movie, for a imminent example of one of the world's most massive elitists, actint elitely, happy to destroy people, some of the most precious land in Europe and foreign interests to make $$$. But moreover, also to make a theme park for the wealthy in destroying real people and valuable natural land. It is the eptiome of an elitist acting to make the world more and more elitist and 'trump' on anyone who doesn't bow to him in the process.

Someone who, I'd hazard a guess, may not even know how to do business above board, probably. Though I don't know, there is something very fishy about what was initially his support in Scottish politicians, councils, other authorities, universities. Initially, before they couldn't suppress the voice of the people (Trump did very effectively indeed suppress the MSM in the Scottish estate fiasco, he knows how and can at the snape or his fingers).

This affair in Scotland, just another Billionaire Trump enterpris, involving a man who has learned all his life the best ways to "buy powerful people up" - was PURELY for the elite. For himself, family and extremely wealthy circles who only get and stay that way by supporting each other in the pursuit of elitedom.

No other bilionaire is known to have been so miserly in terms of philanthropy.
Some are keen to give and help out and, well, build status at the same time and massage the ego. Donald? No, it seems he doesn't even care.

There are mega rich, incredibly elitist people who believe that even being seen to involve their personas in this way, charitably, would be to give in to weakness and allow their success to founder on harsh rocks.

It's one of the worst elitist mindsets there are, exactly. Do I see it in Donald Trump? Apart from the extra megalomaniacal desire to be adulated by masses and control masses as well, hell yes I see this worst elitism which there is in Donald Trump throughout his later life.

Are you on a different planet completely?

Trump not elite! Trump not for elites!

What is this? Shake yourself.

He's for mega elitism in itself and all kinds of discrimination to make 'inferior' classes, but that's not even the worst part.

So, you may come back to 'the elites' - faceless world controllers (as opposed to just very elitist, welathy people in themselves.) And you may try to distinguish between Trump, a hugely wealth obsessed, extremely rich, success (meaning wealth and not philanthropy) focussed man, and the network of 'elites'.
The latter - the people who stick together and control as much as they can from behind the scenes.
As the legend goes, those who don't like 'upstarts' who won' fit into the selr-serving hierarchy with their particular, entrenched agendas.
Illuminati, you might call them.

Today's legend in the media is going that Trump is not Illuminati, and will 'bring them down' or some such rot.

It is a cartoon. A lie.

What you'll find is that Trump, first of all, does know these elites and exactly how to benefit personally from appeasing them. And that, indeed, whether publicised much or not, he has been to Bilderberg gatherings in the past, has been to Bohemian Grove in the past and so on.

He knows exactly how to get on amongst the elites - for personal gain - and would never be where he is if he didn't.

Secondly, the most important point - it's also true that Trump is not a major figure, cornerstone or major network axis within the traditional elemnts of power who form some cogs in the wheels of the Illuminati machine.

But to suggest he is not 'in the elite Illuminati' or not 'for or with the elite Illuminati' is the biggest mistake you could make. This is not only concerned with Trump having got to where he is as one of the most elite, rich men the world has ever seen. Again, it's much worse.

There's much more than that. Donald Trump is Illuminati.

He may be the biggest Illuminati puppet on the planet.
I say he is that, with GW Bush's clout much diminshed.

His link is direct to the highest point of control and order in the satanic Illuminati, unlike the cog in the wheels Illuminati traditional networks I mentioned, who have their own separate agendas as well.

Trump has no agenda of his own. His direct Illuminati link is a piece of string, the same as you find holding up Pinnochio.

Trump has no personal agenda, as he has no mind. He is nothing but a front for the highest in control, and the beings who are the very most behind the scenes (members of the public will never have read their names in print in this context) of the Satanic Illuminati.

Why do people want to pretend Trump is not an Illuminati puppet?

I know they want an option who is away from all of that.
But Trump is the biggest puppet out there.
Having got to where he is, and once upon a time he did have elements of being an affable, sensible, pragmatic, quite intelligent man, Donald Trump sadly now does not and can not make decisions.

Consider that for an adjunct opinion to your boy next door who has no elite in him cartoon.

Pinnochio with a direct string to the most satanic of the Illuminati controllers, unhampered by aged policy and seld-serving concerns of traditional Illuminati groups may be a ticket to some kind or Pandora's Box being pulled.
edit on 5-5-2016 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: matafuchs

Perhaps his comments about Mexicans being rapists...but he does assume some are good people.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.

I did. Thanks for assuming. It's obvious propaganda. Is propaganda ok as long as it's coming from your savior Trump?

....ummmm.......but its true? do facts = racism when you don't like them? Mexico does in fact send their convicts here so that they don't strain their system anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join