It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Putin Threatens the West With NATO Ultimatum

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:12 PM
a reply to: kieran1

Crimea was a part of Ukraine. Using your logic Russia must return the Kuril islands to Japan and Kaliningrad to Germany.

Still wanna push the bogus history says they own it angle still?
edit on 4-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:18 PM
Putin is a threat to the economic takeover of the middle east.

You have independantly wealthy oil rich countries like Iraq, Lybia, Syria , Lebannon, Iran etc that are not under the control or power of the Western Elites or NWO'S or as I like to call them War Pigs who profit and feed off death and destruction just to control.

Western press makes these independant leaders out to be demons and how easily we are fooled. We finance rebel groups in their countries to start a civil war to get the ball rolling in the name of democracy

Before you know it, NATO/US troops have to step in to free the country from its evil opressors and innocent US / NATO lives are lost doing so. This all costs billions paid for by the federal reserve which is a private bank owned mostly by the same Elites who started most wars.

They lend the money to make war and to rebuild the rubble after its over through the IMF and World Bank (owned by guess who ?) Now the destroyed country is in their debt and complete control. What a swell racket. It worked great in Iraq and Libya (think long term people )but not so so in Syria.

Putin was financing Ukraine as Russia is an oil rich independant nation. The War Pigs didnt like that so they forced the elected Ukraine Prime Minister out and replaced him with a PM who immediately borrowed debt from Western Bankers instead and made GMO food legal in the bread basket of Europe. Russians in Crimea didnt like that and because they are the majority they voted to join Russia. There was no invasion. The fighting is in Eastern Ukraine where Russians are 40 % of population.

Putin also offered to bail out Greece and he had to be taught a lesson. NATO and US decided to put an economic embargo on Russia and froze overseas bank accounts which stiil is on right now. Lets do that to England or the USA and see how we respond. That made them mad enough to upset the War Pigs plans in Syria. So they made oil so cheap that the Russians can not make a profit. Making sense yet ?

War Pigs Plans

The Beautiful Truth

So when you hear about Russia or Putin or Commies threatening the West - just remember our track record when it comes to treating other countries.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:46 AM
Cat thrown kittens? This is Putin's fault.
From your wife left? This is Putin's fault.
They say that in Russian hell? This is Putin's fault.
You smoke, you drink and not married? This is Putin's fault.
The school received a deuce? This is Putin podsuchil.
Gray wolf carried away leverets? This is Putin's fault.
In Krasnodar hail? This is Putin's fault.
Oil fell a hundred times? This is Putin's fault.
The whole family is drunk again? This is Putin's fault.
Pearls something too small? This is Putin's fault.
Fingering, you drink and not married? This is Putin's fault.
Behind the window rain and hail. This is Putin to blame!
Cat thrown kittens - This blame Putin,
Bunny threw mistress - who is guilty, guessing!
Here ends the board have the unfortunate bull,
Our Tanya crying out loud - next to Putin, not otherwise!
The lights went out, down the fence, cars have stalled the engine,
Healthy tooth removed Ile climbed into the apartment thief
Did not like the movie, Came you g ... but
Any cataclysm one explanation ...
He knows every Democrat - It's Putin to blame!
Who yesterday in my entrance to the elevator zassal
I, comrades, believe me - is Putin's hand!
I caught drunk "protein" - This is Putin's antics!
Pile under the table on the g ... This is Putin's fault!
Clogged toilet - This is Putin's order,
Distribute to calves, the water poured out - and was gone!
At night, stealing clothes, glass in our house beats.
Drunk dancing in the yard. This is Putin - bonehead!
There is no escape from the villain! He wrote obscenities on the walls,
Broken bushes in the alley. This is Putin - ooh and ah!
Liberal rain wets - Putin laughs merrily.
Flooded your cottage? - This is Putin, not otherwise!
You storm on the road caught? - That the Kremlin's hand
I pulled out.
Cold, wind, snow - again, Putin is to blame.
Raze the roof of a hurricane? - This is Putin revenge
The storm, tsunami, floods? - This is Putin, without
I doubt!
Heavy rain, landslide, cyclone - of course, he is guilty.
Selle, avalanche, rockfall? - It is clear: Putin is to blame!
The tornado, typhoon, earthquake - No Putin

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:18 AM
a reply to: mangust69

Anything on topic?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:15 AM
a reply to: Xcathdra

This is the second post in this vien and both of them smack of Americian propagana. One allegdes the sysrian presidne was doing deals all the while the war was on implying he was actually supporting ISIS the same side the US was supporting.

They had to be supporting them cos they, the greatest milit-tree force the world has ever seen, flew 5,000 missions against ISIS in 6 years and failed to dislodge 10-20k dancing Kung Foo lookalikes. Russia went in there and all but cleaned them out and virtually won the war within a matter of 5-6 week and 7-8 missions.

Now this thread claims the Russians are threatening the US with xyz. Funny how both these allegations emerge soon after the US was marginalized by Russia in Syria and now the US is claiming they are sole savior of the Syrian people.

How can one put any credibility into anything the US says when it has destroyed its own credibility dozens of times in the past anyway.

It don't half sound like miss info and dis-info to me and before someone comes back claims I am anti American, after some years of reading this forum I have simply learned a little about distilling facts and recognising BS when I see it.

There is only one party responsible for the US's loss of credibility and that is the US govt.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:39 AM

originally posted by: Tiamat384
What of American and NATO aggression? Hmm?

What about what aboutism? Is this thread not about Russia. Would the US being aggressive mean every bad thing Russia has done is okay becuase of it ?

Just asking question.

Also I hear the US lynches black people.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:02 AM

originally posted by: Azureblue

Russia went in there and all but cleaned them out and virtually won the war within a matter of 5-6 week and 7-8 missions

What? The war is not over or won, ISIS is not yet defeated.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:05 AM
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So that is your response...Imagine that I am a danger because I see Putin as an agressor and you wilfully back the man who lies to his own people and try to keep them subdued with lies and threats if they oppose him and you think I am a danger...oh the irony there.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:13 AM
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Your a blind fool if you cannot see that we ''the west'' have been the aggressor for the past decade. All over the middle east.

Our bought for and biased media paint Russia as the enemy because they are the only reasonable force in our way from achieving our middle eastern goals.

You've been sucked right in by the honey.. you still think Assad used chemical weapons against his own people.. you still think Russia is the Boogie man because he's helping Syria.

your logic and method of debate is as painful as a state department press conference.

I'm done talking to people like you, xcathdra or what not as well. You may speak with intelligence and witt but your logic , either flawed through deliberate methods or just total ignorance is like trying staple jelly to a wall.

Your type will be the downfall of the west because you so willingly believe that everyone else is wrong and you are right purely because you are the west.

** NEWS FLASH ** we are on the wrong side, we are the aggressors, we are the liars, we are the ones using propaganda to trick people but you dont give a damn because your TV says Russia is the enemy.

Its upsetting.. it really is.. our own stupidity is our downfall -

Jon out!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:15 AM
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

No you didn't.

You made a statement about giving weapons and training to them during the said nothing about it being a military tactic.

In fact your using it as a way to say...

America bad.

Russia good.

Which really isn't a big surprise.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:33 AM
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Blind fool...because I see the BS that you believe...okay.

My type...funny but you know nothing about me and thinking you do is funny.

You think I agree woth everything the US flash I don't, but I know when a leader of a country threatens use of nuke use against those who oppose him that person is a danger to other's. I also know when a leader of a country takes over the media in that country and uses it to lie to the people he is a danger to others as he uses it to keep his people from knowing the truth...a danger to them.

I also know when a country invades it's neighbor and annexes part of that neighbor on a lie...he is a danger to his neighbors...when you bomb a city using clusterbombs your a danger to innocent civilians...when you bomb civilians your a danger.

When you kill or imprison those who oppose you...your a danger.

But somehow one who sees this is is ignorant and a danger...amazing.

And just one last thing...I can make my own decisions as to what I beliieve, and I don't watch the news to get my fact I haven't watched the news on tv in almost 10 really should learn what your talking about before making assumptions about people.

edit on 4-5-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:36 AM
wow propaganda or ignorance is strong in here, I almost cannot believe this is ATS...this thread is sad to read for me...

For me it is obvious who is who and what is what and I will not defend my opinion, I did my own research and this is my conclusion.

For anyone interested into learning more in depth about the subject I also suggest to check the videos on youtube from SyrianGirlpartisan.

A lot of relevant information included, also if you check the descriptions of some videos to further ones own research, but around here it would be probably colored as russian propaganda or something...

Well even Russia has its own bag of ugly laundry, but in my view the USA and NATO is not a bag, it is a whole freaking truck or two.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:14 AM
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

i literally said the words military tactic. and no your making that up in your goofy own head. i support that America armed al queda, at the time it was a necessary evil.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:19 AM
a reply to: UniFinity

Before we drag it further off topic how about we deal with the topic, which is Putin threatening NATO. I assume certain people dont want to deal with that because they cant spin it to protect putin. They go to phase 2 which is to drag in as much off topic bs as possible to lose the thread topic.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:43 AM

yes, it is your thread and I am sorry for a bit off topic, I will not mess it up any more, but I will say only this much!

these things are connected and cause and effect causes spiraling into such actions as your OP is about... and everything starts rolling down like an avalanche of destruction so these events should not be looked separately but together to try and get the whole ugly picture in my opinion.

Who knows where and when it will stop,
I really hope that this will happen before WW3!

good luck with your thread!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:03 AM
a reply to: UniFinity

If you can discuss them in context and not try to derail the thread anymore than it already has then by all means feel free to present your position.

I dont mind it when the other topics can be linked in and actually discussed / debated. Im just sick of the typical off topic push to bury facts thats all.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:18 AM

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Tiamat384

Russia is not surrounded and people who keep making that argument need to look at a globe. Had Putin decided not to try and resurrect the Soviet Union then you could make the argument NATO is out of date. Since he is invading neighbors and threatening them the alliance is very much relevant.

I think the reason Putin hates NATO is it serves as a constant reminder that NATO survived and the Soviet Union collapsed. His nostalgia about the USSR is telling.

Russia signed onto the Libyan UNSCR.

In Syria he is not fighting ISIS as he claims. He is propping up a government that acts the same as ISIS by killing anyone, civilians included, just to remain in power.

They are not trying to resurrect the Soviet Union, but the Russian Empire (1721-1917) The war in Syria and Ukraine is about gas pipelines to Europe.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:20 AM
a reply to: Ove38

A pipeline already exists in Ukraine and is controlled by Russia to provide Europe with gas.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:24 AM

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: crazyewok
The OP seems to think only the Russians are doing wrong. He keeps failing to acknowledge the West's aggression which outdoes the Russian "aggression". Invading one nation, with some sort of reasoning. The reasoning is arguable, so I'm not going to say it was right. But look at American and NATO "interventions".

Well if the Russians had not turned off the gas pipelines to Europe, the war in Ukraine and Syria would never have happened.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 05:29 AM

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Ove38

A pipeline already exists in Ukraine and is controlled by Russia to provide Europe with gas.

Europe has decided to get gas through this pipeline

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>