It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Threatens the West With NATO Ultimatum

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Im not a UK citizen. Secondly when confronted with facts you cant refute its a typical response to call them a shill. You guys need new Kremlin talking points... Ooops.. see how easy that was?
I guess you didn't read the link because its much bigger then what I had posted in the quote .That was just a taster and you or others might be fed some real stuff if you looked . But because you can lead a horse to water and not make him drink ,continue on ....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Uhhh, NATO sucks. And the UN. Funded by the Rothschilds. Putin is standing up for his people. If you actually listened to him, he actually seems to take everyone's well being into account. The UN is an instrument of destruction. Stop believing lies. When the UN comes to yank everybody out of bed to put them in Fema camps , are they still your best friends? You need to reevaluate who your enemies are. We have been hijacked by evil. This evil in particular George Washington warned everyone about. Picture it like this, Terrorist cell Obama and Clinton have used their boxcutters to take command of American flight '2016-2017' and are on course for a new 9/11. How many lies must we explain to our children?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

The country that is surrounded by militarized nations(through an alliance now outdated) and helping a nation survive and not fall into chaos like Libya is a threat to peace. Sure.

Ask the former soviet states of Ukraine, Georgia, and I bet they say otherwise.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

So the West have the right to chop, change and plunder an entire region as and when they see fit? To put in place puppet dictatorships, sell them weapons of mass destruction and then use those same weapons as an excuse to remove said dictator at a later date?

Umm you do realize that Iraq at the time had WMD's purchased from any who would sell them? Russian advisors were in Baghdad just before the coalition entered the city, hell they waited for said Russian advisors to leave and guess where they went? Russia has been playing the game for a long time as well. Putin just stepped up the game to make Russia like he wants it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i wish america acted more like this. a superpower that acts like it has no balls is such a waste. its hard to respect a country when all it does is pussyfoots. we need MEN in office here in the united states. trump 2016.
edit on 3-5-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ask the former soviet states of Ukraine, Georgia, and I bet they say otherwise.
Could it be that there is a big economic gun or carrot involved in this ? It became clear the the IMF was actually a economic tool of DC awhile back when it came to the Ukrainian debt to Russia ....Russians option seems to be to take it to the courts in the UK .That option may take 10 to 20 years to play out much like the Necular Iran ruse used as a economic weapon through sanctions .Lets face it that even Iraq held out to the sanctions but when the oil for food aid in Euros was chosen the western IMF/Rothchilds had no choice to blow the place up much like they did in Lybia and like what they are doing in Syria ...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PharoahSpiderMan

"Putin is standing up for his people. If you actually listened to him, he actually seems to take everyone's well being into account"

Unless you are one of his detractors, then he poisons you with radiation capsules like he did to Litvinenko in 2006. Or you lead public demonstrations against him, then you end up shot the next few days.
edit on 3-5-16 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

What of American and NATO aggression? Hmm?

Pretty sure nobody has denied the fact the US has done some things we aren't proud of, but the fact this article is discussing Putins actions I don't see where bringing the US and their past into the discussion is relevant?

As for NATO...what exactly would those be?

In case you forgot Russia was working closely with NATO until they invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea, so if NATO was being aggressive why didn't they have a problem until NATO made a decision after Russian aggression in Ukraine?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: sg1642

How about a Russian president who represents the Russian people. Ever think of that? They have elections coming up in case you over looked that in order to concentrate solely on one asinine theory.

Hahhahha... You trying to be funny Xcath? Coming from a country the USA where the President Obama is massively less popular with the American population than is Putin with the Russians.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

detractors are a poison to the culture of a country. putin made things better for the russian people and people # on what hes done. compare what russia does to detractors to the US for instance. these #ing people burn the flag, disrespect service members and veterans, and destroy property for no fu#*cking reason. so which is more helpful to the society?
edit on 3-5-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

Apparently Syria is coordinating with ISIS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-5-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

yup.. I cant stand obama and want him gone as well. Still has nothing to do with Putin.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

In a democracy you have the right to speak your voice, against your leaders even, if you are killed by what you say, its not a real democracy, it's a dictatorship. If Putin came out one day and said, Russians are happy to live in a country , where I rule and make everyone happy, even by killing the opposition, ok, but he does the opposite, he refers to Russia as a democracy..

I find disgraceful someone who burns flags, disrespects service members, veterans and who destroys property for no reason, but I dont see killing them as a means to an end, fine them, put them in jail, if you kill people like that, you dont live in a democracy, and you are creating more antibodies.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Yep. And elections in 2018 may not get rid of him, so I'm still not seeing how the USA can just "have him removed".

Without war, or any other wrong doings.

Maybe he'll just retire.

Same article.

Putin said his decision on whether to run for a fourth term in 2018 will depend on the situation in the country and his "own mood."

Feel free to point out where I said the US would remove Putin.

As a matter of fact, if people would read, I said he needs to go. You guys are the ones going down the war path, not me.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

guy democracy is a lie.

and you are going off an assumption. i don't doubt Putin has had people killed. what president hasn't. but its conjecture none the less. you can certaintly speak out against putin in russia. it is not illegal. the government may make life difficult for you but they wouldn't just outright kill you. thats just silly. there is plenty of opposition in Russia. now the government in Russia sees toxic opposition and they act on it. America sees opposition and they f@*king encourage it. they tell them they are right, they make laws just for them. its pathetic. and the more they do this the worse America gets. now why do you think thats ok? because "democracy"?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Could it be that there is a big economic gun or carrot involved in this ?

It's mind boggling how you deflect from the fact Russia has been aggressive towards it's neighbors and even annexed part of one on a calculated pre planned lie.

It became clear the the IMF was actually a economic tool of DC awhile back when it came to the Ukrainian debt to Russia

So trying to help a country get back up after being bullied by their neighbor is bad because you think somehow that the IMF is a DC tool, well then explain how DC over rides the other 188 countries that are members?

Created in 1945, the IMF is governed by and accountable to the 189 countries that make up its near-global membership.

www.imf.org...

That option may take 10 to 20 years to play out much like the Necular Iran ruse used as a economic weapon through sanctions .

It couldn't be the fact they overtook a US embassy, they sponsored terrorism with Hezbollah, and Hams.

Do I need to provide a list of what Hezbollah ( Iran financed ) has conducted against the US and Israel, because I am...

During the 1980s and 1990s, a wave of kidnappings, bombings, and assassinations of Western targets, particularly American and Israeli, occurred in Lebanon and other countries.

The attacks, attributed to Hezbollah, have included:

The 1982-1983 Tyre headquarters bombings The blowing up of a van filled with explosives in front of the U.S. embassy in Beirut killing 58 Americans and Lebanese in 1983.

The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing of the U.S. Marine and French 'Drakkar' barracks which killed 241 American and 58 French peacekeepers. On May 30, 2003, a U.S. federal judge ruled that Hezbollah carried out the attack at the direction of the Iranian government.[20]

The 1983 Kuwait bombings in collaboration with the Iraqi Dawa Party.[21] The 1984 United States embassy annex bombing, killing 24.[22]

The hijacking of TWA flight 847 holding the 39 Americans on board hostage for weeks in 1985 and murder of one U.S. Navy sailor

The Lebanon hostage crisis from 1982 to 1992.[23]

According to Middle East analyst James Philips, an August 1989 bombing in London was a failed Hezbollah assassination attempt on Indian-born British author Salman Rushdie, after the Iranian government put a $2.5 million bounty on his head over the novel The Satanic Verses.[24][25] Iranian officials have repeatedly called for Rushdie's death as recently as 2005.[26]

The bombing of the Israeli Embassy in Argentina killing twenty-nine in 1992. Hezbollah operatives boasted of involvement.[27]

The bombing of a Jewish community center in Argentina killing 95 in 1994. Hezbollah claimed responsibility.[28]

The 1994 AC Flight 901 attack, killing 21, in Panama. Hezbollah claimed responsibility.[29]

The 1996 Khobar Towers bombing, killing 19 US servicemen. On December 22, 2006, federal judge Royce C. Lamberth ruled that Iran was responsible for the attack, stating "The totality of the evidence at trial...firmly establishes that the Khobar Towers bombing was planned, funded, and sponsored by senior leadership in the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The defendants' conduct in facilitating, financing, and providing material support to bring about this attack was intentional, extreme, and outrageous."[30]

The 2012 Burgas bus bombing, killing 6, in Bulgaria.[31]

en.wikipedia.org...

Or how about their ties to Al Queada, or the fact they trained insurgents in Iraq?

Or are those not good reasons to put sanctions on a country such as Iran?

Lets face it that even Iraq held out to the sanctions but when the oil for food aid in Euros was chosen the western IMF/Rothchilds had no choice to blow the place up much like they did in Lybia and like what they are doing in Syria ...

No, let's face it you have no clue about what your talking about, but watching you think you know is amusing.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

oh and whats with calling putin a dictator? what has he dictated?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Or how about their ties to Al Queada, or the fact they trained insurgents in Iraq?

um america created al queda, this is common knowledge. and they have been training insurgents for decades...... should they be sanctioned?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

In a democracy you have the right to speak your voice, against your leaders

Yep watch this...

Obama is a buffoon with no balls, who let's his wife run his life.

I think she has bigger balls than he does.

Had this been in Russia I would not have gotten the chance to write the second line before a knock is at the door, and I'm vacationing at one of Russia's finest Siberian resort.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Look at NATO and the USA prior to these invasions you speak of. Look at their expansion of power and control in the region(s) around Russia. Look at a timeline and a map.

Except NATO isn't an expansion of power and control, it has no political movement, it is a defensive force to support people who apply to be in it and doesn't promote expansion through a combined NATO military force.

It protects countries few people who do promote expansion through force, someone like Putin.

Simple really.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join