It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Threatens the West With NATO Ultimatum

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Im not a UK citizen. Secondly when confronted with facts you cant refute its a typical response to call them a shill. You guys need new Kremlin talking points...

Ooops.. see how easy that was?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: Xcathdra

And why do you ignore the fact that British and American intelligence have planned the invasion and control of Syria since the 50s?

Probably for the same reasons you ignore Soviet / Russian battle plans for conquering Europe and destroying the US.

The US has plans drawn up for the invasion of the UK. Should I be worried?

No more worried than Americans are about Defense Scheme No 1, Canadian invasion plans for the US.

Well gosh darn it. Someone better hurry up and drop a jdam on Justin Trudeau.

Canada is not irresponsible like Russia.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You are defending nations that have admitted to planning the death of their own citizens as an excuse to invade other countries and making out they are any better than Russia. Utter tripe.

You mean like Russia bombing apartment buildings in order to blame Chechnya to create justification for invading and occupying Chechnya?

Yes. Exactly like that. Glad you see the comparison. If you swallow the free choice, we're the good guys propaganda you are fed here then good for you. But let he who is without sin cast the first stone. We're all as bad as each other.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Riigghhtt... However it has nothing to do with the OP or Russian aggression.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: crazyewok
The OP seems to think only the Russians are doing wrong. He keeps failing to acknowledge the West's aggression which outdoes the Russian "aggression". Invading one nation, with some sort of reasoning. The reasoning is arguable, so I'm not going to say it was right. But look at American and NATO "interventions".

Can you show one example of western aggression that was just that, simple aggression, that "outdoes" Russian aggression.

Can you spell Iraq?

What about it? Saddam was still committing genocide after Gulf 1, and the british inteligence community was telling us that he had Chemical weapons..Which last I heard Chlorine and Sarin gas we considered WMDs.

Wanna try again?

What about it? Coalition troops were openly murdering civilians in that conflict. Is that not kind of what genocide is? So the CIA needed MI6 to tell them that Saddam had weapons the MOD and DOD sold him?

'We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years'

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
As we in the west and the rest of the world learned the last years, we all should know that the west is a threat for the whole earth!

It´s laughable to make Putin that big, look at the numbers of his military expenditure compared to the NATOs, and of course that of NATOs "master", the US.

But fear makes people do and think what governments want, even if it is completely absurd...

So, hate the russians, those comis... xD

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

Apparently not with your comprehension level.

What part of me talking about Putins threats to NATO are confusing you?
What part about me talking about their up coming elections are confusing you?

Be less lazy and READ.

1. What part of me talking about Putins threats to NATO are confusing you?
- None, i never talked about or asked you ANYTHING about that

2. What part about me talking about their up coming elections are confusing you?
You stated that he NEEDS TO BE REMOVED, talking about a future election has nothing to do with you unless your a russian citizen? Last i heard, he has the people behind him, so what are you gonna do if he stays in power? Nothing?

So muck me all you want with my comprehension level, but everybody can just read through the post, if they want to know who has a lack of aforementioned comprehension level... But atleast now i know the truth about you

Keep lying to yourself, your the only one your fooling

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: crazyewok
The OP seems to think only the Russians are doing wrong. He keeps failing to acknowledge the West's aggression which outdoes the Russian "aggression". Invading one nation, with some sort of reasoning. The reasoning is arguable, so I'm not going to say it was right. But look at American and NATO "interventions".

Can you show one example of western aggression that was just that, simple aggression, that "outdoes" Russian aggression.

Can you spell Iraq?

What about it? Saddam was still committing genocide after Gulf 1, and the british inteligence community was telling us that he had Chemical weapons..Which last I heard Chlorine and Sarin gas we considered WMDs.

Wanna try again?

What about it? Coalition troops were openly murdering civilians in that conflict. Is that not kind of what genocide is? So the CIA needed MI6 to tell them that Saddam had weapons the MOD and DOD sold him?

'We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years'

Ah the good old talking points.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

and I answered that question.. Do I need to make my comment easier for you to understand it?

I saw something about elections coming up in Russia. That is the only answer you provided on that question. I looked three times, as you said it was answered.

What if he gets elected again? The US meddling in other country's elections is the only thing that I can think of as to what you meant.
That's not acceptable.

Or did we all miss the real answer?

Eta: I'm looking for term limits on Russia's presidents, it sounds like 2018 there's an election, and he could be in until 2024..... Looking for a better link..
edit on 3-5-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

www.cbc.ca...

Putin has said he won't remain Russia's president for life and will step down in line with the constitution no later than 2024, according to an interview with a Russian news agency released Sunday.

Staying beyond that would be "detrimental for the country and I don't need this," he told the Tass news agency.

edit on 3-5-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Putin is a natural born strategist, look how he switched between president and prime-minister with is friend Medvedev, thats how he keeps power, and all legal.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is all NATOs fault. They have constantly antagnoised Russia for no reason. We have backed them into a corner. Everything from this point on is on our heads.

NATO aggression must end before it destroys the world. Those outside of the "alliance" are no longer as weak as they were in the 90s, and quite frankly they're not going to tolerate such blatant interference and warmongering for much longer.

Of course War is in the interest of the powers that be, so it's probably inevitable.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

NATO has been around a long time.

NATO has never attacked Russia.

NATO is not Nazi Germany.

The only reasons NATO is building up their militaries is due to the long term DRAW-DOWN of U.S. assets and the perception created by Putin.

So by your logic, NATO should heed Putin's demands and not build up NATO while he develops more and better ICBMs aircraft and increases his sphere's all the way to Syria?

Sorry, but your template is right out of the Soviet Propaganda machine.

The truth is no one needs to attack Russia. They will screw it up themselves as they has so many times before...

edit on 3-5-2016 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

Yep. And elections in 2018 may not get rid of him, so I'm still not seeing how the USA can just "have him removed".

Without war, or any other wrong doings.

Maybe he'll just retire.

Same article.

Putin said his decision on whether to run for a fourth term in 2018 will depend on the situation in the country and his "own mood."

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Well, I dont think they can, anyway, he will be out by his own feet if he wants. The general mood of most Russians is anti-american. Propaganda is still much alive even after 50 years.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra This is the problem with making statements about Syria. Assad is defending himself from terrorists. How do I know? Because I have first hand witness reports from those that were there. Western media bias is staggering.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

NOPE occupy, pacify and load up a PX.
We had the forces in place ,insurgents were already asking as did the soldiers captured,during the war ,they were SICK of Saddam but they needed American forces to hold the #es at bay.
edit on 3-5-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

How about a Russian president who represents the Russian people. Ever think of that? They have elections coming up in case you over looked that in order to concentrate solely on one asinine theory.

I'm not saying you're wrong about Putin being a rather rediculous leader. But good luck finding anyone NOT like that, leading ANY significant nation on this planet.

I know Obama or Cameron aren't making the same kind of statements Putin is, but they are far from a helpful bunch of people on this planet. Hell, they probably have the same ambitions, but are too greasy to be up front about it like Putin.

Plus, it takes two to tango...Ying Yang type of thing here. They play into each other's hands...and likely just stage this BS to get people like you all up in arms at one side or the other. Much like sport. Which team do you cheer for?

Don't bother, it's obvious.

Anyways, just pointing out that he isn't better or worse than any other idiotic politician on this rock.

I truly don't know why you bother with these anti-putin/Russia threads. The cold war is over. And anyone who thinks it isn't, is truly gullible as to the state of affairs in this world....ithis venom should be directed at ALL politicians!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

We got OBAMA you get THAT guy ...enjoy.
AT least if you don't like Trudeau they won't JUMP you for being racist...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

NOT In gulf war one pal.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yet once again you ignore the relevant part. China is a member of UNCLOS which defines sovereign territory. Building an artificial island, which China is doing, does not create sovereign land meaning there is no territorial waters or airspace.
In some ways the might is right is exercised among more then a few Nations through out history can both leave its marks and set the stage for new ways of looking at things . I wonder how the US would feel about parking its military Industrial Complex on its own shores and stop sailing their might is right attitude around the world as if the world asked them to . Military should be for defences proposes and not for pressuring others to submit to the threat .

You and others make it sound like Russia is like Hitlers Germany wanting to control the world and invading countries to get that power when in fact those other 3 fingers are pointing back at the beast that is .IMF/CIA/NONE BOOTS /PEACE/SECURITY/ and what ever other platitude you want to put in front of the underline issue that it is DC that is the belly of the Beast .

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join