It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race and gender equality is a lie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
After a conversation with another active member here on the forums I came to the realization that gender and race equality is being used as a reason to create a social biased and division.

There is no 'equality'.
It is an ideal goal of health!
Bias/discrimination is symptomatic of ill-health, insanity.
Equality comes under unconditional Love (the healing of all 'apparently' disparate features of Reality), discrimination/fragmentation of that which is One is insanity; 'believing' the illusion!

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is all an off-shoot of affirmative action. Some realized the twisted moral of affirmative action could be used in dealing with basically non-existent sex discrimination to benefit themselves in some way.

Affirmative Action type policies do not shine favorably on the black people any more than they shines favorably on anyone else.

If my meaning is misunderstood, maybe it's time one did a little more research to find out how damaging favouring some over others actually is.

Real and true Equality is impossible, and expecting equal treatment in anything but "under the law" is....Just kinda stupid.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: amazing

men and women are equal only if we agree they are, which i am ok with, otherwise break down the dna and physical attributes and we are not, women are stronger in some ways and men are stronger in some ways, so on paper NO we are not equal never will be.

but if we are able to put aside are petty differences and embrace each each others strengths we would be unstoppable. It is the idea we are ALL equal is what holds us back

btw i am ok with equal opprotunuty and rights but i will never accept the fact we are equal

Maybe it's just our definition of "equal".

All I'm saying is that in any job you can name except for ones where superior size and strength matter, then men and women can do any job equally well. From Manager to CEO to programmer to Technician to Artist.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If leftist nutjobs were actually serious about any type of real equality they would have to factor in all the personal characteristics of any given person and compute that and then hand out privileges and jobs based on that.

You're intelligent? Privilege. Strong and attractive? Double privilege. Incredibly charming? Well, you get the general idea.

It's funny I haven't actually thought about this before but I guess the progressive system of affirmative action is severely lacking. If you carry matters to an extreme they would actually have to include these type of variables too. I'm almost surprised they haven't latched on to these things more strongly.. I mean you hear of ageism and lookism, but no-one really takes it seriously. I guess it would muddle things up too much. Though I suspect they'll add more oppressed groups to the list eventually.

I would hate to live in a micromanaged system like that.. I mean I already believe in karma.

As far as merit.. isn't there already a system in place? I mean it's obviously not perfect, but it should have some type of worth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join