It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was the BEST character on Breaking Bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I've been watching Xfiles, & Jesse showed up as a character in season 9! First time I've ever seen him in anything outside breaking bad lol.

I think I'll have to cop out & say Walter is my favorite character though.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider
I've been watching Xfiles, & Jesse showed up as a character in season 9! First time I've ever seen him in anything outside breaking bad lol.

I think I'll have to cop out & say Walter is my favorite character though.

Really? I had no idea. Very cool

Not a cop out at all, everyone has a different perspective!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton
I cannot stand Breaking Bad. I have zero sympathy for any of the characters in the show. The characters are too one sided. The "anti heroes" of the show are just plain ***holes. The audience is supposed to feel like they are fallible humans, but they actually did some really, really terrible things and nobody in real life could have broken the law without being caught for as long as walter white did.

I only have respect for Gus, because he is the only character with enough conscience as to label himself the villain that he is without trying to pretend like there's a good side to him.

Walter got away with sooo much... I felt like it was unfair and was actually rooting for him to fail and go to jail or die.

edit on 3-5-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hank
Walter
Gustavo

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hank
Walter
Gustavo

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I hated Hank. His character annoyed the heck out of me. I've known & despised too many dudes like him in my life.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider

I hated Hank. His character annoyed the heck out of me. I've known & despised too many dudes like him in my life.

Aww he was a good guy. I thought his character was a huge part of the show. But hey, we all have our own view on things!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join