It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright yellow dot in Kyalami sky

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: foxroxy

Hi foxroxy, when you experienced the ufo can you remember what sort of mood you were in at the time. We all feel positive or negative at times, up or down etc. Do you remember anything of this mind set at the time. Also had you just said a prayer to a higher being a few minutes prior to the sighting?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Ask when s/he is online

It's also very windy in here

edit on 3-5-2016 by Matera because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Keep your camera close and note the time, and day you saw it.write it on a calendar ......keep looking up....it will com back again...especially if others have seen it in the past .

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
orb....the observer knows altitude size and apparent speed....we humans know what we saw.....ballons act tame....judgement is our skill....

orbs are real.....blatant that time I saw one departing with the sids traffic out of DFW.....that orb was going almost twice as fast as the airtraffic......middle of the afternoon even......that's an official pilot report.....
i'm a pilot....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Exactly
Using a flash light in the same location may also help make contact. Three flash sequence, one second apart. One, two, three............... Preferably a dynamo torch.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Thats how i played with the orange,with a flashlight.Our game was simple-it dimmed,i flashed-also i drew the symbol for infinity in the air with the torch.If it stayef dim for a while i would do that and it would Brighten.Oh it is a Rush,playing with an unknown entity like that! But it exuded Such a good vibe.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Wow............ You too? Great fun isn't it. Tell the truth makes one want to get the communicator (dyno torch) out right now and go on a ufo orb hunt. So it responded to your communication, that is amazing and there must be more to this than some sort of marsh gas etc. Did it get closer a you signalled it?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Gotcha.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If I said I have no frinkin idea what's goin on would anyone believe me ?

No idea what just happen are what we are all talking about

But i feel interconnected

Don't know where I am either but you all feel like a bunch of awesomeness
edit on 3-5-2016 by Matera because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

many places show yellow ones.

Hot Air Ballooning | South Africa - African Travel Gateway
Hot Air Ballooning in South Africa - Explore South Africa
AirVentures Hot Air Ballooning offers more than just a hot air balloon ride, we offer a total experience encompassing all the good things that make Africa great, ...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

Thats how i played with the orange,with a flashlight.Our game was simple-it dimmed,i flashed-also i drew the symbol for infinity in the air with the torch.If it stayef dim for a while i would do that and it would Brighten.Oh it is a Rush,playing with an unknown entity like that! But it exuded Such a good vibe.

Played with the orange, with a flashlight.
quite a peculiar game (sorry, couldn't resist)

What if the orbs are somehow living beings themselves? I wonder how they can sense or see you from that distance.
How big would you say it was?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I saw something yesterday, 2 May, that looked like a bright white orb. Couldn't get a great view because I was in the back seat of a car. It appeared to be higher up than the planes I'm used to seeing. I'm in Waterfall, KZN (Durban, South Africa). There's an Airport fairly close by, so first thought is that it's an aeroplane. I wish I had a clearer view, it just looked odd.
It was about 11am, clear skies with clouds to the West. It was traveling North-West to South-East. Stable flight, was hard to judge speed from the car.
All in all n all, it was probably a plane, maybe the light reflecting from the sun was just right at my viewpoint, combined with it's trajectory to appear as a bright silvery orb... who knows!?

I wonder if anyone has a really good link to flight plans over the last few days? (Sometimes asking is better than Google. People know stuff.)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The object could have been so far away, that you did not see the flames [licking all around the spherical object] emanating from the magnetically contained plasma shield of the Foo Fighter --- Even though it looked like a yellow object...it still might be light from the fuel source [fusion plasma], that is used to propel the starship, as it is fed into the photon engine. Conceivably...the plasma shield is also used for defensive and offensive purposes. As far as too my knowledge [from my own previous nighttime Foo Fighter sighting in 1976]...the Foo Fighter should not have a fiery tail such as emanating from a exhaust port.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So the first thing I see is the witness said she saw chemtrails...big red flag.

I also see the sun in the lower right hand corner, or what looks to be the sun, and with that i would say it looks like a lens flare or a possible artifact.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Hi foxroxy, when you experienced the ufo can you remember what sort of mood you were in at the time. We all feel positive or negative at times, up or down etc. Do you remember anything of this mind set at the time. Also had you just said a prayer to a higher being a few minutes prior to the sighting?

I was probably feeling content and I may have possibly said a prayer. I often do commune with God when I'm outside in good weather. I like to tell him that he makes beautiful things. Whether I did on that occasion I don't remember though.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimjolnir

Hi Jim
! Well you know when you're smoking a ciggy,the size of the coal,bit bigger maybe.Difficult to day as im not a sciencey type but its not easy for me to judge altitude.My husband saw it too,and all 3 my children.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

many places show yellow ones.

Hot Air Ballooning | South Africa - African Travel Gateway
Hot Air Ballooning in South Africa - Explore South Africa
AirVentures Hot Air Ballooning offers more than just a hot air balloon ride, we offer a total experience encompassing all the good things that make Africa great, ...

I don't think hot air balloons move that fast. At least every time I've seen one, it seems like a chill ride, but not too sure - maybe they can reach higher speeds if they want to.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimjolnir

I wonder if anyone has a really good link to flight plans over the last few days? (Sometimes asking is better than Google. People know stuff.)

Good thinking.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

The object could have been so far away, that you did not see the flames [licking all around the spherical object] emanating from the magnetically contained plasma shield of the Foo Fighter --- Even though it looked like a yellow object...it still might be light from the fuel source [fusion plasma], that is used to propel the starship, as it is fed into the photon engine. Conceivably...the plasma shield is also used for defensive and offensive purposes. As far as too my knowledge [from my own previous nighttime Foo Fighter sighting in 1976]...the Foo Fighter should not have a fiery tail such as emanating from a exhaust port.

I guess that's possible. Interesting.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So the first thing I see is the witness said she saw chemtrails...big red flag.

I also see the sun in the lower right hand corner, or what looks to be the sun, and with that i would say it looks like a lens flare or a possible artifact.

I'm assuming you are referring to the picture in the link? I have no idea who took that or what their intentions were, but I posted that to show the sort of size and colour. It's entirely possible that it is a lens flare in that pic, but certainly not in my case because I watched it move across the sky with my own eyes. The difference between my sighting and the one in the pic is that the object I saw was sharper and brighter.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join