It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for the Asia-Pacific region.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If anyone is traveling to the area, might want to reconsider. I'll be moving around a bit. This could mean strong and/or widespread earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, record typhoons, other natural calamities, or even war/economic collapse in the region.

Projected timeline begins now up to the 3rd quarter of 2016 and may indicate prolonged/multiple huge disturbances within the time frame.

Updates are forthcoming refining the timeline to just couple of days.

Consider my previous forecasts with significant degree of success:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm living on the Asia-Pacific region. So, I might get hit.
I was kinda aware that we might get hit this year since it didn't happen last year. @@

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Can I ask a question? From which do you base your prediction?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
If anyone is traveling to the area, might want to reconsider. I'll be moving around a bit.

Is this all going to happen because you'll be actually moving? Do you mean moving to a new place to live?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
He's the walking tragedy.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Pretty big area, pretty big time frame, I guarantee yes there will be earthquakes there bouts.

Everybody knows that. So what is the real agenda here…

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: intrptr
(Snipped).

I continue to fight the notion that some peoples 'job' is to cloud the server banks with reams of useless information disguised as attention getting or other 'helpful' advice.

Reams of it build over time until any attempt to disseminate or filter beyond it become pretty much useless. Try and find a favorite video you forgot to bookmark on 911 or JFK. Its buried in there, somewhere.
edit on 5.3.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Can I ask a question? From which do you base your prediction?
please please don't ask. He believes these disasters follow him around.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone

originally posted by: johndeere2020
If anyone is traveling to the area, might want to reconsider. I'll be moving around a bit.

Is this all going to happen because you'll be actually moving? Do you mean moving to a new place to live?

No . He means he will be moving around in his Mech hunting "Rifts" that cause the quakes .
Ok , that was bad . Happy med time.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Seriously, this again?

THIS is the "Asia Pacific Region"

THIS is the Ring of Fire

THIS is a map of the regions earthquakes in just one month in 2014.

If you think you are causing anything by being in/flying over this enormous, earthquake and eruption prone area...then I don't know what to tell you.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
No . He means he will be moving around in his Mech hunting "Rifts" that cause the quakes .
Ok , that was bad . Happy med time.

Yes, If you disturb fault lines, you also disturb the local Earth Magnetic lines which in turn will also disturb the weather. The phenomenon is also known to disturb animals and ultimately, people, which may cause them to make irrational decisions.

NO! That notion is silly! That certainly qualifies for med time!

It isn't every quarter that several major disturbances like major quakes in the last time happen simultaneously in diverse places (from a geological perspective) on anyone's whim.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
If you think you are causing anything by being in/flying over this enormous, earthquake and eruption prone area...then I don't know what to tell you.

After all this time, you are still not acquainted with my forecasts.

My "effects" are not limited to natural events, it can also cause man-made chaos such as war, and economic instability.

Like the only time I ever set foot on US soil, it set the stage for the 2008 recession. My presence (and only time ever) in Saudi Arabia brought the country and the region into spot light, also hit by a major economic crisis and saw the rise of ISIS (if that rhymes..).

new topics

top topics

join