It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at anti Trump protest in the next 120 days.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I predict a shooting by the left wing protesters at one of the anti Trump protests in the next 120 days.

A group called The Lucifer Alliance: Secret group of powerful leftwing moneybags are funding and sending in people to direct these protests.

One reason i believe there will be a shooting is the high number of criminals that are in these left wing groups.
and that these left wing groups want to get rid of the Second Amendment and would use the criminals in these groups doing a shooting to call for more gun control after disavowing the shooter and claiming the shooter was a right wing member.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

I don't think gun control/gun grabs will ever happen in America.There was Sandy Hook-and numerous other shootings-and still no signs of gun control.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

It is a sad fact of reality that when faced with an opinion or ideology that differs from their own, some weak-minded folks will react with violence instead of maintaining the moral high ground in accepting the differing opinions of others.

These are the people who think violence solves everything.

edit on 3-5-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Ut uh. Not us. We don't have guns.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Don't ruin a good fantasy. Where's the fun in that.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Wasn't it a Trump supporter who punched someone in the face and said: "Next time we may have to kill him?" Or was he really a Leftist in disguise?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's not the left who are gun toting religious zealots. It's the radical right. You will obey their God or else. Reminds me of Islamic terrorists.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
In 120 days from the post or from some other time? If it's form the time of the post that would be August 31st 2016

A couple months short of the end election.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I love how this 'prediction' included classifying the left wing as extremists who will want to shoot up a trump rally. Sounds more like wishful thinking( on the op's part) than a prediction.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So the hot, new junk prediction on the internet seems to be that Trump will be assassinated. That would qualify as a shooting at a Trump rally and would also potentially come from the anti-Trump crowd. The two might dovetail.

But the date on the Trump assassination rumor I've seen is end of May.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I have nothing against Trump, might even vote for him depending on how slim the picking get....
But, if a shot was to be fired, it will probably have to be a very well placed one to the face because Trump probably has some Kevlar sewn into his suits and there's probably a steel plate under the mop on top.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: evc1shop

I didn't say I believe it. There's a reason I called it a junk rumor. It's just one of those hot new topics that pops up.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
so now the gun toting thugs want to get rid of guns ?

sweet merciful crap, I have officially heard it all, lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think there is a higher than likely chance of a shooting.

However, I see a Trump supporter shooting in self defense (or what they perceive as a justifiable situation to use deadly force) after being attacked by a mob.

At this point, it doesn't matter if the shooting was 100% justifiable or not.

Either way, I think it will be the start of something very bad.
edit on 3-5-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Same for me, I don't believe but I wanted to point out that I doubt Trump is stupid or naïve enough to be out there saying what he does and not have any personal protection in place, closer to the skin than a body guard or two a few feet away.

These months heading up to the election will just get crazier and crazier and I am stocking up on the popcorn and watching it unfold.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
it seems like a lot of people are praying for something terrible to hapepen so they can strengthen their views.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
it seems like a lot of people are praying for something terrible to hapepen so they can strengthen their views.

Praying for it? Hardly.

Something like that is as likely to turn out bad for what you would like to see as it is to help you, and I don't wish death on anyone. But with the emotions as charged as they are, can you blame people for worrying that something could happen?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So the hot, new junk prediction on the internet seems to be that Trump will be assassinated.

Fodder for leftist masturbation fantasies.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: ketsuko
So the hot, new junk prediction on the internet seems to be that Trump will be assassinated.

Fodder for leftist masturbation fantasies.

Not just leftists ... the establishment GOP is right there too.

I can see them now, getting all sweaty over thoughts of Jeb! ...

new topics

top topics

join