It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verifying a 100% Genuine Experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

After my first experience with the unknown I decided to get myself tested MRI, CT of the entire body, an EEG, blood tests the works to rule out any physiological signs.

Which I also recommend to any other person who experiences an event/encounter, just to be sure there is nothing wrong. That's the first thing a person of a rational mind should do after having an experience of the unknown to rule out any physiological issues.

Or having witnesses to the weird is even more helpful. To actually tell a doctor what's happened is sometimes more likely they'll want to put a person on prescription drugs, unnecessarily.
I've had some witnesses to my weird that wouldn't ever have believed it if they didn't see it themselves.

I miss the weird stuff, I haven't had anything odd happen lately....
edit on 3-5-2016 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Holy crap, four pages, so far - over an argument that has no value at all.

Man, we've all got to get a life.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade
Recently, I've been asked how am I sure I am not insane or anything worse.

See it is crucial that any and all individuals with experiences of contact, prophetic dreams, signs, omens and powers do this.

Yes, you are correct!

After my first experience with the unknown I decided to get myself tested MRI, CT of the entire body, an EEG, blood tests the works to rule out any physiological signs.

Greetings -

How much did these tests cost? Was any of this covered by the "Affordable Care Act"? I remember I hurt My back at a meth. lab on a Search Warrant and it took 2.5 months to get a MRI. Then I took a Non-Resident alien who was drunk and fell down and broke their crown and guess what? Got right in and had even more tests than You..

I'd type more but I just saw a shadow so I'm headed to the E.R. for a 'work up'... come on.

Instead of getting a bunch of health tests, why not buy a video recorder that records in high speed and a cage in order to keep the apparition/alien/shadowy type thing..

Edit: I just read where You are somewhere in Asia.. So, not to be read like an a-hole but... Have some more tests, if it doesn't come out of the $1207/month "They" steal from Me out of My police pension, I could give a 'snip'.. I'd go in for more tests if I were You...

You might cover ALL the bases and do a prostate exam. That is the only test I went and got a 4th opinion, I was happy to pay the $20.00 co-pay each time..

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

it didn't come true the story is totally fallacious.. not to mention the details aren't even remotely similar, the city isn't in the same country.. YET YOU CALL THIS A HIT, get real.

Hey, at least he had the script right when I challenged the anti-Christ to convert to Christianity.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Meh...

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
When it comes to experiences you need to shake the monkey from every direction, you can't just verify your sanity with a few tests. Seeing a clinical psychiatrist can uncover other issue, not to mention depression, delusions; health doesn't just end at the body. If the body is healthy the mind can still be sick.

Please get yourself checked out

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join