It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Verifying a 100% Genuine Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Recently, I've been asked how am I sure I am not insane or anything worse.

See it is crucial that any and all individuals with experiences of contact, prophetic dreams, signs, omens and powers do this.

Yes, you are correct!

After my first experience with the unknown I decided to get myself tested MRI, CT of the entire body, an EEG, blood tests the works to rule out any physiological signs.

Which I also recommend to any other person who experiences an event/encounter, just to be sure there is nothing wrong. That's the first thing a person of a rational mind should do after having an experience of the unknown to rule out any physiological issues.

And irrational minded individuals who don't get tested and then it turns out they have an underline physiological cause that made them have the experience.

Please don't put it off it could actually save your life! and Could help Verify your experience as indeed 100% Genuine.

So please don't put off for later and be sure that before you make a claim that you took the necessary steps. We here on ATS care about our community members and friends and want to see you healthy

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I am 100% genuine unhealthy. So, all my unusual experiences are 0% Genuine. Seems Good

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
I am 100% genuine unhealthy. So, all my unusual experiences are 0% Genuine. Seems Good

Well how can you be sure your experience is genuine, if you have not ruled out physiological issues that could have made you experience the event in the first place?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What you think about, you bring about.

*shrug* Your life can either be a prison or an awesome adventure. It's all up to you man.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
What you think about, you bring about.

*shrug* Your life can either be a prison or an awesome adventure. It's all up to you man.

I could not agree more

But it's also important to be safe while being on this awesome adventure

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Also physiological illness has nothing to do with insanity. You're not insane just a mundane liar. Probs havent gotten an mri either, even in Canada where I'm from with free health care its like a 10 month wait list and costs 700 dollars.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhitePillar
Also physiological illness has nothing to do with insanity. You're not insane just a mundane liar. Probs havent gotten an mri either, even in Canada where I'm from with free health care its like a 10 month wait list and costs 700 dollars.

Wow! How bad are things in Canada?

Here you can get a CT, MRI and other tests done within 4-7 days.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

Oh yeah where are you from, how much did it cost you, can I see your results

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I have food allergies, so i just avoid stuff i am allergic to
edit on 3-5-2016 by PanPiper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Oh yeah where are you from, how much did it cost you, can I see your results

Actually it didn't cost me anything only the $200 fee we all pay a month here for our health care. Also the way you're acting makes me feel a bit of a stalker alert, but I am currently in the Asian Pacific region.

Also what valid reason should I provide you my results as I'd have to blank out my name and address and even then you'd shoot it down as falsified files. Not to mention if I didn't you don't really ooze the whole none stalker vibe, no offense man it would basically be fruitless trying to prove something to you.
edit on 3-5-2016 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

I have food allergies, so i just avoid stuff i am allergic to

Good to hear

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I live in a country where it costs 30 dollars, and i can say, you wont get a CT or MRI if you arent hurt or sick, if the blood test came up negative.. Or it shows a "disturbance" in the force.. They will send you on a journey of amazing scanning machines all the way from probing your rectum to shoving something down a tube in your throat..
And no its not within seven days, its a waiting list if it isnt a medical emergency.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: PanPiper

I live in a country where it costs 30 dollars, and i can say, you wont get a CT or MRI if you arent hurt or sick, if the blood test came up negative.. Or it shows a "disturbance" in the force.. They will send you on a journey of amazing scanning machines all the way from probing your rectum to shoving something down a tube in your throat..
And no its not within seven days, its a waiting list if it isnt a medical emergency.

Jesus has stuff gotten this bad in some parts of the world?
Here we ask a doctor for a CT or a series of tests and they will send you in to get them done. Actual doctors that care about their patients and yeh it's shocking to be hearing how bad you guys have it regarding health care

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

we have among the best healthcare in the world.. But if the blood tests come back and it shows nothing, it means you probably imagine things..

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

meh you're just a liar. If i had to guess your location, I'd say russia

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Because Russia obviously has such great health care and it's nowhere near the Asian Pacific. Good God man that's not even close to where I am

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Because Russia obviously has such great health care and it's nowhere near the Asian Pacific. Good God man that's not even close to where I am

You cant even prove Im wrong lol

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You know, the old man in your stories maybe needs a health check?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

You cant even prove Im wrong lol

I will hand it to you, you win this round good sir

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
And how does this prove there's nothing PSYCHOLOGICALLY wrong?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join