It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there is no anti-white agenda...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I don't believe it, channel 9 had a show on this year called Here come the Habib's..

www.9now.com.au...

But seriously, what a ridiculous article...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It's partly our fault. In majority white countries we let everyone complain about there not being enough diversity.

I've been thinking about going to political rally's in Mexico and waving American flags and seeing what happens...

Wonder if they'll be called racist

Or going to Nigeria and crying affirmative action because there isn't enough white people in government
edit on 5/3/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
It's partly our fault. In majority white countries we let everyone complain about there not being enough diversity.

I've been thinking about going to political rally's in Mexico and waving American flags and seeing what happens...

Wonder if they'll be called racist

Or going to Nigeria and crying affirmative action because there isn't enough white people in government

They will call you a racist.

Diversity is only meant for predominantly white countries.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

No, no "anti-white" agenda by whites, merely a "white guilt" in whites that seems prevalent across white societies today.

I wonder what is going to happen when the Muslins get smart enough to push their agenda in that direction even as they surge across nations? Sexist and racist? I suppose,

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

Oh right.

So I guess when there's only a handful of white people left and no more white countries well be good.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Sargeras

Oh right.

So I guess when there's only a handful of white people left and no more white countries well be good.

That does seem to be the general idea.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Do you not see their videos as they speak? I mean really....you just have to look a little. Glance around quite literally.

Where? Under what rock? Point me there please to some proof that many white social justice warriors hate their own race. Give me a link, give a guy a hand here.

Here is a playlist of many videos chronicling "End whiteness month" at Portland college:

www.youtube.com...

MTV and Buzzfeed openly promote anti white racism.

Which leads to blatent racism like this:

edit on 3-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's really sad that you are so closed minded that you see attempting to bring diversity into places with traditionally less diversity as a type of reverse racism.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
It's really sad that you are so closed minded that you see attempting to bring diversity into places with traditionally less diversity as a type of reverse racism.
There is no such thing as reverse racism. Saying such things suggests racism originates from white people.

Second, can you give an example of this push for multiculturalism or "diversity" is any other country that isn't perceived as being "White"? Japan for example or China? Also, what do you think diversity is? Is it as shallow as skin color to you?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What is not diverse about me, tell me? If there are large groups of people's skin tone which is similar to mine, is that not diverse? Further what is diversity?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Diversity makes zero sense because people naturally form groups on the basis of there own races.

Diversity/Multiculturalism is supppsed to end racism but unfortunately it only ends up breeding more racism.

Forcing different races to live next to each other simply leads to more rivalry, conflict and hostilities.

I am a huge fan of european music, chinese martial arts, japanese art etc. We can all learn from each other but that doesnt mean we should all be forced to live next to each other.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

There is no such thing as reverse racism. Saying such things suggests racism originates from white people.

Second, can you give an example of this push for multiculturalism or "diversity" is any other country that isn't perceived as being "White"? Japan for example or China? Also, what do you think diversity is? Is it as shallow as skin color to you?

Well seeing as how the story in the OP is about Australia and not the US, I'd say that is an example right there. Though, what other countries do is irrelevant. It's about what we do, not how we look in comparison. If the other countries don't care about doing the right thing, that is their own prerogative. In other words stay in your own firing lane.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What is not diverse about me, tell me? If there are large groups of people's skin tone which is similar to mine, is that not diverse? Further what is diversity?

Why should I answer these questions? Did you get overlooked for a position the OP is referring to? If not, then you are just trying to create imaginary oppression.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Well seeing as how the story in the OP is about Australia and not the US, I'd say that is an example right there.

But, the stated reason for a need for "diversity" is that there are too many white people. You're obviously deflecting because you cant think of any examples of non-white countries being pushed in to MCism.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Well seeing as how the story in the OP is about Australia and not the US, I'd say that is an example right there. Though, what other countries do is irrelevant. It's about what we do, not how we look in comparison. If the other countries don't care about doing the right thing, that is their own prerogative. In other words stay in your own firing lane.

Both the USA and Australia are countries with predominantly white populations, so how is that "an example right there"?

And what exactly is "the right thing", and who gets to decide what it is?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I just don't care about those countries. I only care about the country -I- live in. So call it deflecting if you want, but I prefer to mind my own business. Not pretend like something shouldn't be done because no one else is doing it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Both the USA and Australia are countries with predominantly white populations, so how is that "an example right there"?

It's an example of more than one country doing the multiculturalism thing. You can try to plug Australia, Europe and the US into a box, but those regions of the world make up QUITE a large area and span three different continents. To pretend like the multicultural thing is only done in a small portion of the world because nations without predominately white populations may not be doing it is just silly.

And what exactly is "the right thing", and who gets to decide what it is?

Equal opportunity for everyone. Why is that such a hard thing to consider?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Claims of racism against white people is the new rallying cry of the white racist. Go ahead and tell me I am wrong. All you white people with all your 'proof' are screaming it from the roof tops around here. Whaaa Whaaa wahhhh , oh, those colored folk, they just be out to get us. I'm so sick of it. Quit your crying and grow up.

So what you are trying to say is that racism doesn't exist for white people? Are you implying that only white people can be racist?

+1 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

It's an example of more than one country doing the multiculturalism thing. You can try to plug Australia, Europe and the US into a box, but those regions of the world make up QUITE a large area and span three different continents. To pretend like the multicultural thing is only done in a small portion of the world because nations without predominately white populations may not be doing it is just silly.

Yes, another country with a majority-white population. This seems to be a pattern. Why can't you name us a single non majority-white country that pushes for more diversity?

Equal opportunity is already a reality in Western countries. Opportunity does not equal success.

Deflection, deflection, deflection...

You disappoint me, Krazysh0t.
edit on 3/5/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBulk

I just don't care about those countries. I only care about the country -I- live in. So call it deflecting if you want, but I prefer to mind my own business. Not pretend like something shouldn't be done because no one else is doing it.

But, this is happening in other "white" countries you don't live in. You're very transparent and it's obvious you won't answer the question because doing so is against your programming.

We already have that in the west. You're getting opportunity and outcome confused.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join