It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fernando Alarcon charged with inciting riot at Trump Rally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So, Fernando Alarcon is a Mexican supremacist, what ever that is. The question would be, if he's Mexican, is he in this country illegally. Then he should be charged with breaking US immigration laws. If he's a Mexican and is here legally, then he should be charged for his seditionist actions. If he's an American, is he trying to get Mexico to take over American lands?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

He's charged with inciting a riot.

Status has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

For what's it's worth, every Sikh I have met has been a fine human being.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, inciting a riot is going to carry some weight with a judge. But, it needs to extend to the other rioters. Then we might get some folks thinking twice about how they should not protest blocking the streets and not be acting out their violent tendency's.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I agree with their right to protest, though totally disagree with the premise of their concerns. They can make their point without getting into fights and blocking the movement of people, goods and emergency services. I find it sad and forboding to have our US gov since the 1950's often seem to be treating non violent protesters like crap and the violent mobs that destroy things, are treated carefully with kid gloves.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

More and more, these "protesters" (and can we just call them criminals?) are showing who are the real racists in the game. I never can seem to find Trump supporters acting out with violence, even when baited by the opposition. Another issue I have is that these types don't have any respect at all for anyone else's rights. They think they can demand all agree with them, and I don't respect anyone that acts that way.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Well...asking the Sikh's I know, they would chide you and remind you that they got a GOOD NUMBER, of really vile people hiding in their midst.

Just like everyone else, they hide a lot of the baddies from outside view if they can.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I have to agree with you on that one.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Luis Fernando Alarcon, a car detailer, was charged with one felony count of vandalism causing damage of $400 or more and one misdemeanor count of inciting a riot, according to a criminal complaint.

Just a detailer? Hmm, made him sound way more important lol.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

I'm sorry. Enterprising women who realize that men can be lead by ....
Hell no. Oldest progression because the customers keep coming back. Lol lol lol
Whores the world's first women entrepreneurs. Best business model. Recognize a need and fill it.

I'm voting for Hillary because she's the best qualified not because she's a woman.
That is just the plus in the equation.,

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Luis Fernando Alarcon, a car detailer, was charged with one felony count of vandalism causing damage of $400 or more and one misdemeanor count of inciting a riot, according to a criminal complaint.

Just a detailer? Hmm, made him sound way more important lol.

Yah...They invented the tag "Mexican Supremacist" in hopes it would catch on...It sounds more menacing than car-wash employee and you gotta make boggie men where you can if you are gonna hate an entire race.
edit on 4-5-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The more that these violent imbeciles expose themselves, the more supporters Trump gains. They are not very intelligent. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
So, Fernando Alarcon is a Mexican supremacist, what ever that is. The question would be, if he's Mexican, is he in this country illegally. Then he should be charged with breaking US immigration laws. If he's a Mexican and is here legally, then he should be charged for his seditionist actions. If he's an American, is he trying to get Mexico to take over American lands?

If he is a Mexican supremacist then he must be one of the Aztlan movement people... What they want is to merge a large part of the United States with Mexico, and it includes regions that were never part of Mexico. (Oh wait, those regions were actually part of Mexico, just looked it up. Hold the presses, every country that has territories that didn't originally belong to them better start thinking about giving all that land back...)

The official national symbol of MEChA is an eagle holding a machete-like weapon and a stick of dynamite.

The acronym MEChA stands for "Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan." or "Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan."

MEChA is an Hispanic separatist organization that encourages anti-American activities and civil disobedience. The radical members of MEChA who refer to themselves as "Mechistas," romanticize Mexican claims to the "lost Territories" of the Southwestern United States -- a Chicano country called Aztlan. In its national constitution, MEChA calls for self-determination by its members to liberate Aztlan. MEChA's national constitution starts out: "Chicano and Chicana students of Aztlán must take upon themselves the responsibilities to promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlán."

www.mayorno.com...

BTW, i hate that they claim the group is Hispanic... Not all Hispanics want this, is just a percentage of Mexicans, and Mexicans don't equal to all Hispanics... Of course, not all Mexicans want this either.

If he is part of this truly radical group what he wants is to merge the following areas of the United States with Mexico...

I am not sure if he is one, but that's what the Aztlan groups want and they are living within the U.S., teaching their ideology in colleges and schools as well as protests and demonstrations. Most of them seem to reside in California.

But of course, pointing this out makes me a racist according to some, even thou i am Hispanic...

edit on 4-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

edit on 4-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Its these idiots that make me want to vote for trump all the more. A matter of fact, I think I'll make a trump sign and work my way to the nearest libtard college...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Apparently not supporting trump makes you a shill. Maybe trump should choose his words more wisely.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
drumpfers playing the victim card again ?

so much weakness

top topics

<< 1   >>

join