It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fernando Alarcon charged with inciting riot at Trump Rally

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Looks like another 25,000 or so votes are chalked up for Trump.

According to this (biased) article, a Mexican supremacist named Fernando Alarcon has been charged with inciting a riot.

The riots were last week in Costa Mesa California in some kind of anti-Trump rage.

I swear these "protesters" are just adding to Trumps popularity.

Democrat strategists must be going nuts trying to figure out rebuttals.

F ernando Alarcon charged with inciting riot at Trump Rally

Fernando Alarcon another Mexican supremacist has been charged with inciting a riot during last weeks riots in Costa Mess when leftist and Mexican supremacist thugs smashed Trump supporter’s faces, police car windows and destroyed other property. This is the progressive liberal Democrat party of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

The Orange County DA’s office on Monday formally charged a 19-year-old Anaheim man with inciting a riot at the Donald Trump rally in Costa Mesa last week.

Officials also said Fernando Alarcon threw an object at a CHP patrol vehicle causing damage during the melee on April 28.

All Aboard !!

+9 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cool, about time they start grabbing these morons.

He should get the max.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So , now we have White Supremacy , Black Supremacy , Hispanic Supremacy ? What next ? Sikh Supremacy ? That happens I am checkin out. Dun D U N dun.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
They say his name like he is a some body, a contenda, but I just get some comedy guy from south america and a bunch of linkin links.

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Since the violence at these Trump rallys is not being instigated between like minded supporters but from rival ideologues it's obvious that the establishment elites from both major parties are sh!tting themselves.

I mean, those muppets running against him all speak and parrot the same establishment crap so the riot starters must be the eatablisments bitches attempting to stifle free speech through violence.

They can't wait to win the game fairly so they resort the Korg tactics.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't understand what they think they are going to achieve by protesting and paying people to riot. I don't know anyone whos mind has been changed by a bunch of crying screaming spoiled brats and illegals except for people that see it on tv and get pissed at them and vote Trump like You were saying. When I see videos of those idiots that cant explain why they think Trump is a racist I just sit there and grin just like I do when I see Trump at 41% and Hillary at 39% nationally head to head.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

For all we know, Trump's people are behind all of it. Pulling the strings.

It is working in his favor, is it not?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

In this day and age, and in ages past...

If you want to know why, just follow the money..

Who's "funding" (cough) paying for (cough) these "rioting" supremacist people to get off their butts, and put down their gaming controller to go piss people off?

Last I knew, this wasn't Sudan, where you kill the faction you don't like off..

+1 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Are you part of that Hillary shill brigade, trying to spread the seeds of dissent? You would be working in her favor, would you not?
edit on 3-5-2016 by rollanotherone because: Html

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Throw the book at him. The book used to be only thiss big.
But now since nine eleven and homeland the book is thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssss big.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Are you part of that Hillary shill brigade, trying to spread the seeds of dissent? You would be working in her favor, would you not?

Come on now. Our darling Trump wouldn't stoop to that kind of chicanery. Would he? Everyone sure thinks that all the rest of the candidates would, why not him too. Oh I forgot, hes our new savior.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Yep. You got me.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

so true. This entire primary season the whore has received free coverage by the press. To trump there's no such thing as bad publicity. Obviously....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
I don't understand what they think they are going to achieve by protesting and paying people to riot. I don't know anyone whos mind has been changed by a bunch of crying screaming spoiled brats and illegals except for people that see it on tv and get pissed at them and vote Trump like You were saying. When I see videos of those idiots that cant explain why they think Trump is a racist I just sit there and grin just like I do when I see Trump at 41% and Hillary at 39% nationally head to head.

Whatever they were planning, it's backfired horribly. Trump's popularity has continued to rise in spite of these dirty tricks.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They are paid but there are some real Bernie supporters in there too. The interviews with them are like no other, I don't think Ive ever seen more spoiled entitled children in my life. Bernie cant do 99% of what he says he is going to do and he for sure cant back anything up because he is unsuccessful. Trump was given a million, he created jobs, Bernie would have given his money away and there would be no jobs, exactly what would happen if god forbid that loon gets in there. Ill still take either Bernie or Trump over Hillary.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yes, as Trump has insinuated or said outright, some Mexicans are violent and dangerous, hence the proposed policy of deportation of illegals and overall immigration reform.

Only proves his point to have Mexicans and their supporters show up acting violent and dangerous.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

so true. This entire primary season the whore has received free coverage by the press. To trump there's no such thing as bad publicity. Obviously....

Woah there lady. Isn't the use of the word *****against the feminist rhetoric you subscribe to? I mean, you're a woman, Shillary is a woman, you're voting for Shillary because you're both women. And you call Trump a %|?!£. wow. You might want to edit that post before the mods do.
edit on 3-5-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

He wouldn't because he's the one leading. That's why. Losers resort to underhanded tactics.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Nothing like being a walking stereotype, eh?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Nothing like being a walking stereotype, eh?

I have often had to resort to telling somebody for one reason or another "If you don't want to be treated like a stereotype, don't act like one".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join