It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 'Trans' is the new gay. whats next?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad
I don't think the potential for harm to a 7 year old girl is attributable to a Cultural Marxist agenda. (Seriously? There are no bad people in Oz?)
It's just reasonable caution.

edit on 5/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
a reply to: odzeandennz
Last I was told its LGBTQ. This coming from my ex feminist social worker girlfriend. Her and I had some pretty good "discussion" but I was always told I was wrong and I needed to read more or expose myself to more people.

whats the Q stand for?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There are bad people in Oz of course but not so many as you have to go to the toilet with your 7 yo girl. You would stand nearby of course and notice anyone going in.

I don't think the potential for harm to a 7 year old girl is attributable to a Cultural Marxist agenda

I do

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

You would stand nearby of course and notice anyone going in.

How do you know no one is lurking inside already?
edit on 5/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

edit on 3/5/2016 by scubagravy because: didn't make sense, as per usual

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm a chicken hawk!

Why has it gotten so weird since the 60's 70's?

Geeze, things were so much simpler and everyone got along fine.

NAMBLA and the female equivalent maybe next?

They are getting more exposure.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
IT is always utterly amazing to see that some folks apparently can't discern the difference between what adults are, what they do with each other, and how they identify themselves ... and the clear predatory crimes against children or animals or corpses that are so commonly brought into these discussions. (Bestiality and necrophila haven't shown up in this discussion yet, but they usually go hand-in-hand in these sorts of discussion).

Once again, the clear dividing line, clearly visible and comprehensible to almost everyone, is the ability to consent.

Children (animals, dead bodies) cannot give their consent to sexual intercourse ... by legal definition.

I find it shocking and disturbing that this is so unclear or uncertain for some.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is obviously pedophilia and bestiality, those are the last sacred barriers of civilized society for the nihilists and atheists to lay siege to.

Already being broken down.....

Oh, I agree the siege has already started.
The trans stuff was just setting the ballistas and readying the battering rams.

Again with the fallacies.

Fundamental to the principal of human rights in the concept of consent. Neither of which can be applied to under age minors or animals. Neither a child or an animal has the legal capability to give consent, therefore no matter how hard some may try to 'break down the barriers' as you put it, it would require a major change to the charter on human rights to succeed. Which no right minded judicial authority it likely to agree with.

Also I think its irresponsible to confuse the issue of trans rights with topics such as pedophilia and bestiality. If you really do think that these matters are equal than you are greatly misinformed about basic concepts of human psychology.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Live and let live? What are you, some sort of commie pinko lib?

Can't have that. There'd be no "justice"...!!!

I know Kanga is going to see the sarcasm in that... Some of the others herein...not so much. So...[/sarcasm]

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

More importantly, why are you so desperately obsessed with preventing others from having the same rights and freedoms as you, based solely on their genitals and what they do with them?

It really is pretty bizarre how so many Americans are absolutely obsessed with the sex lives of others, to the point where they focus exclusively on that as a means to attack them, to prevent them from having basic equality, to place them as some kind of "lesser" American.

The only people who have any kind of problem here are the ones who are seemingly desperate to elevate themselves above other Americans as some kind of "special" citizen with the imagined authority to dictate to others how they should live or what rights they should have.

Unless you are LGBT, why the f do you care?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
IT is always utterly amazing to see that some folks apparently can't discern the difference between what adults are, what they do with each other, and how they identify themselves ... and the clear predatory crimes against children or animals or corpses that are so commonly brought into these discussions. (Bestiality and necrophila haven't shown up in this discussion yet, but they usually go hand-in-hand in these sorts of discussion).

Once again, the clear dividing line, clearly visible and comprehensible to almost everyone, is the ability to consent.

Children (animals, dead bodies) cannot give their consent to sexual intercourse ... by legal definition.

I find it shocking and disturbing that this is so unclear or uncertain for some.

I think you are making a similar mistake as several othe rmembers. This thread isn't positing child molestation (or the thread would be 404'd). Its discussing a grown man who believes he is a girl. I.e., delusional.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Live and let live? What are you, some sort of commie pinko lib?

Can't have that. There'd be no "justice"...!!!

I know Kanga is going to see the sarcasm in that... Some of the others herein...not so much. So...[/sarcasm]

It's just how I roll.

I don't want anyone telling me that I can't be a kangaroo in the comfort of my own home now, do I?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I have no friggin idea how we got here.

At first, i was kinda naive and thought this narrative was to differentiate ourselves from countries like Iran that hang gay people.
Easy way to take moral high ground over them and make us look better.

Especially when western countries basically walked out of UN human rights council when the agenda against
blasphemy started being pushed forward.

But that stuff doesn't make us look better at all, it makes us look like doomed, raging lunatics.

No wonder there's an Islam out there that thinks our civilisation is ripe and will soon be dusted by the winds of history.

It's basically same tactic that was used to make women smoke cigarettes. They tell you it's for your own good,
for your freedom ... bullsh!t.

These people don't like you, they hate you, they think you are their pets for their own pleasure, and they treat you as such.

If people are really interested in their own well-being, they should start with some real introspection
and a bit of self respect.

edit on 3-5-2016 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Questions like this is what discussion and debate are for. Let the new groups lay down their reasons for their unhappiness and if they are good and sound reasons then they will get support. Don't look at the progression of anti-discrimination as a cut and dry process. These things still need to be debated and considered.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the next letter added will be a "P".

We know what that stands for. It is already starting. They use the same justifications. "They love who they love". "It was accepted in nature in the past". "Age is just a number". "It is already practiced in the third world".

Think I'm crazy? Give it a couple decades and get back to me.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If ever there was a case to be made for things like social engineering, the NWO and similar such, this would be it.

Once the masses have been reduced to a gob of homogenous, androgynous, asexual, robotic, all-accepting, politically correct, GOO which all pulsates at the exact same frequency, which responds to all external stimuli in consistently predictable and repeatable ways...every single time, then the grand experiment will finally be complete.

Then there will truly only be "us" and "them", the majority and the elite rulers of the majority...the many and the exclusive few. It's all about obedience, subservience and allegiance.

Step back from society for a moment and look at western society for what it is becoming, for what it is becoming in the proverbial 'big picture'. Concepts such as "freedom" are being twisted to such extremes that concepts such as 'sanity' can no longer be used as a benchmark from which decisions can be made. This is not unintentional. The pattern is ripping apart the civilized walls of western society from within. With each iteration, what used to be considered socially unacceptable becomes the norm, and the next, even more extreme, paradigm is set into motion. And with each successive iteration the foundations of society are progressively eroded.

This is happening not from the top down, but from the bottom up, and it is happening exactly as planned. The foundational pillars of civilized society, concepts such as morality, honor, truth, justice and greater good are being progressively dismantled in favor of chaos, blind acceptance and tolerance without bounds.

And while we're standing back here looking at the bigger picture, we should turn our heads just a little bit and look at some other societies in the world. It should serve as no wonder that societies of absolute totalitarian adherence such as ISIS are on the rise exponentially. In these societies the very, very, few control the very, very, many. Notice any similarities? Perhaps the latter seems less culturally evolved than the former, but are they really? From a control perspective, they represent the end-game.

Perhaps maybe someday people will wake up and see what is really happening before it's too late...

...but then again, perhaps not.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
I'm pretty sure the next letter added will be a "P".

We know what that stands for. It is already starting. They use the same justifications. "They love who they love". "It was accepted in nature in the past". "Age is just a number". "It is already practiced in the third world".

Think I'm crazy? Give it a couple decades and get back to me.

I was really hoping you were referring to polygamists, but I REALLY doubt that pedophilia will be considered anytime soon. Society isn't really relaxing its ideas about adults having sexual relations with children that much. In fact the rules are getting tighter.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ya think????

What "society" would you be referring to, hmmmmm????

Surely you don't mean societies like Boko Haram, ISIS, ISIL, Sharia or any of the countless others, right?

Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, these societies are on the rise...not the decline!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I think polygamy is something that absolutely should be open for people to decide on. It ain't for me, personally....but thats as far as im really concerned about it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Totally agree with your comments, but sadly am no longer shocked. It's been a thing on ATS until very recently where a poster would have 'I've nothing against gay people, hey, I have a gay friend, but do they need to make it public they are gay/hold hands/kiss" etc. Any balancing point to that would always be retorted to with something like - "what next, kids? Animals?" The clear division which should be obvious to any reasonable person seems to have crumbled.
edit on 3-5-2016 by uncommitted because: added a little for clarification

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join