It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 'Trans' is the new gay. whats next?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

You can call me anything... just don't call me late for dinner.

I hate it when that happens. That is a good old southern traditional saying.And I think in my long years that has been the absolute worst thing I could be called. "Late for dinner"

Peace and thanks for the memories of going to bed hungry or eating stale cold leftovers.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

youre taking your stance just to accept people.

hmm, imagine that.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Transpacific

rock on across the ocean I wish someone had a better quote

And yeah ATS transporestroom

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocking
Transpacific

rock on across the ocean I wish someone had a better quote

And yeah ATS transporestroom

Transportational portal devices into other dimensions where there are the wee folks, then the ghostly beings then aliens and then the angels... that's gotta be the next state of being.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

hhmm im starting to think im conversing with someone i shouldnt.

the argument is not Not accepting the man who thinks hes 6 years old, its you accepting that he is 6 years old.
would you then speak to him as if you're talking to an actual 6 year old... while hes doing his taxes...
jeez..
its not about sexuality nor non acceptance, its someone's decree they are 6 years old, thus it is so.

edit on 2-5-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Were seeing the same movement from gay rights as we did say the movement stemming from the mid 80s to mid 2000s.

when did the 'T' get added? whats going to be added next? sure this is subject may get ridiculed from those who oppose certain life styles. But jokes aside, what is keeping someone from 'identifying' with 'other'.

if its just a case of what you feel inside, are we
going to see rogue groups (possibly perversed) begin to protest....
what about people who identify with things the thought police or TPTB or even the PC crowd thinks is abominable.

would that be some discrimination against them?

it seems to me the sole premise of recent laws or lack of, is based on what someone 'says' they identify as, and all underlying psychological or scientific basis is are dismissed.

because on says they identify with something, is not going to be right, let alone true everytime. how do we then diagnose someone with an actual real medical issue.

what if you go to the airport and before you board,the pilots walk in wearing bear suits and are walking on all 4s... can we say they just identify as bears and board the plane.

my question is, if someone thinks something, is it right to say hey thats what they identify with. what if they are wrong and just need a simple examination. what makes people think Trans people are always right in saying they identify with whatever.

secondly, then, what is to keep say a pedo from saying they identify as a child... or other cases, dress as a child etc.

i.e. this guy

Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender SIX-YEAR-OLD girl named Stefonknee

true story

on a cheeky note, let me tell you, my microwave is the only special in my life right now... 3 minutes or less im eating the best preservative laden food from my local walmart
LGBTM?

It's all about stirring everyone up to the point that there are too many differences for them to connect to each other. That and trapping us within our own laws and stripping away the privacy. They're creating a climate for their own brand of engineered evil to flourish in. If they know one thing intimately, it's sin. This knowledge is the background to our autonomous system. And sin is the catalyst. It reminds me of the way people make fun of hipsters and clothing, and I think to myself " What If those people you make fun of were under privileged kids and are just now being able/ forced to pick out their own clothes? ", People see them as smug, I see them as sad. Like a clown with teardrops down his face.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

hhmm im starting to think im conversing with someone i shouldnt.

the argument is not Not accepting the man who thinks hes 6 years old, its you accepting that he is 6 years old.
would you then speak to him as if you're talking to an actual 6 year old... while hes doing his taxes...
jeez..
its not about sexuality nor non acceptance, its someone's decree they are 6 years old, thus it is so.

as it pertains to sexuality...transgenderism isn't sexuality. its a dysmorphic disorder/identity disorder. its a disconnect between body and awareness.

how do i recieve such people? If you obviously want to look like a lady, you get feminine pronouns and Texas chivalry. If you want to look like a dude, then I treat you like a dude.

As it pertains to someone with a regressive trait like thinking they are a 6 year old...that crosses into what i define as "psychosis". It has less to do with a body dysmoprhic issue, and more to do with delusional beliefs. So while I could care less if they want to pretend to be a 6 year old girl, truly believing such will likely end up putting them in the "risk to self/others", and they'll be institutionalized and medicated.

Since i don't take part in delusional behavior, myself, im not likely to treat a grown person like a 6 year old, unless they have a mental capacity to support it (i.e., 'multiple disability" or "mentally retarded" patients...whatever the popular vernacular is nowadays).

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20676175]Gothmog[/

Is it just because there are a bunch of idiots out here who WANT to cause problems?! Just WANT to make life miserable for others?! What the hell is it? Ya wanna know if "someone" wants to point out that my neighbor is " gay", what the hell? Who cares?? I sure don't! If they have it together in their mind, in their heart, why shouldn't I? I'd be ashamed if i didn't! Besides that, I know VERY few "straight" people who have the same artistic prowess that most gay people have! Oh! Maybe that's it is after all! Cripes! Not to mention the fact that I've NEVER known a gay family to be charged with child neglect, abuse or otherwise.... Have you?!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
Not to mention the fact that I've NEVER known a gay family to be charged with child neglect, abuse or otherwise.... Have you?!

yes.

more than 1.

this isn't about "superiority". This is about just living your life with blinders on. About not always evaluating what your neighbors back yard looks like. About not having your nose enter a room before you.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I know some gays and none of them want to be a trans or cross dresser. Trisexual is the thing to be,,try anything.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3
I hope that was in support and not a rebuke . I DO have a T/L couple next door. They got married recently . 2 of the best neighbors a person could have.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mrgone

Good god, who cares about where you like to go pee?

Watch a man follow my 7 yr old daughter in to a toilet and you will find out!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

You'd let your 7 year old daughter to into a public restroom alone?
Not a good idea.
edit on 5/3/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
whats next? they are gonna get the children and its already started

youtube.com...

The idea of lgbt rights is just a smoke screen for something more sinister

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
they are already indoctrinating INNOCENT children to become transgenders

www.slate.com...

those who oppose this vile filth are labelled bigots and haters.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
Last I was told its LGBTQ. This coming from my ex feminist social worker girlfriend. Her and I had some pretty good "discussion" but I was always told I was wrong and I needed to read more or expose myself to more people.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

i.e. this guy

My goodness that story has been popping up a lot recently.
So what?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He only *think* he is a girl, right?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In Australia this is still safe. We are not as advanced in the Cultural Marxist agenda.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
It is obviously pedophilia and bestiality, those are the last sacred barriers of civilized society for the nihilists and atheists to lay siege to.

Reminds me of a video I ran across on YouTube recently:

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join