It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bali Police shoot dead French 'trouble-maker'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

Sorry mate, but i didn't ask any question that i can see, maybe it's in your imagination.... The article is posted in NEWS and that's what is is, for some people. Cheers....

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Yes JOE, the exact reason i posted the article, and also to make people aware if a person intends to visit Bali, Behave.....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

You would have to have issues the size of a small sun in order to want to screw with Bali. From everything I have heard from travellers and backpackers who have visited, it's a gorgeous place, with good people in it. The dude must have had issues with cute kittens, puppies, baby apes, and a whole heap of other great stuff, if he had THAT much of a problem with Bali.

It's like hating a little lamb in spring. It's unnatural!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes mate, agree 100%. His problem was that some where along in his travel's he went "Troppo". This unfortunately happens to many people when they "VEGE out in Asia" for too long. I'v been in Indo for 18 years and see this problem often, Shame......

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes mate, agree 100%. His problem was that some where along in his travel's he went "Troppo". This unfortunately happens to many people when they "VEGE out in Asia" for too long. I'v been in Indo for 18 years and see this problem often, Shame......

From the looks of him, it's probably the roids.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stabstab
How orible. Play with the Bali you get the horns.

To make French people look bad is my guess.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: GoShredAK

They could have just shot him in his little finger so he'd drop the knife.

Then, if they would have just asked politely, everything would have been fine.

Yeah. He just stabbed the policeman eight times who later died from the wounds. They could have just tazed him. Just another example of over reaction and misuse of power by the police. Now were all going to miss out on possibly meeting him one day.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

If it takes stabbing a cop 8 times to be shot by police I would say Bali is easy compared to the USA

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Ha Ha, yes the people are dumb over here with too much gunga around, and find it difficulf to AIM strait...cheers

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join