It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Wants Your Input

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

huh...fat chance of that...if Revelations comes to pass well then it pre-ordained, much like Adam the perfect man sinning, or a pre-existing christ/trinity being needed for vicarious atonement. Take your pick -

contemplative seclusion meditating on the Word of God.

Are you serious, why would the anti-christ contemplate something that it was into from the beginning?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Obviously you haven't had the luxury of trying some of our finer Aussie beers?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The "games (of death) with mankind" come from Satan, and from people themselves, not God.

But all things come from God - how does that work? No doubt you'll bring up the free will apologetic, then again there is pre-destination...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Sounds like you're playing with us....haha

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

God set this plane up. God set satan on us. god will start the end days, not satan. satan is just folowing orders...

So true
Funny how thats completely missed by most christian posters on ATS

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Obviously you haven't had the luxury of trying some of our finer Aussie beers?

Like what?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Surely you jest ?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Surely you jest ?

Nope, never been there and I have only seen a handful here; Foster's and Cooper's.

edit on 3-5-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Fosters is no beer Australians drink

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Fosters is no beer Australians drink

I hope not, SABMiller strikes again.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It's going to be shocking when the whole truth about the Vatican will be exposed.

But its a well known fact, its even in the history books how at one stage there were even 2 popes vying for power, this is why I think you're having a great laugh at everyone's expense. Oh well, who am I to stop the gullible entertaining you?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

The "games (of death) with mankind" come from Satan, and from people themselves, not God.

But all things come from God - how does that work? No doubt you'll bring up the free will apologetic, then again there is pre-destination...

Wrong. All material things come from God. Your own actions come from YOU-- Pretty simple concept, don't you think? OR too daft?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I think he needs to change his hair. That blond combover is fooling nobody.

That comb over is like a line in the sand - and our biggest clue to solving this puzzle

His scalp must be some kind of preturnatural mood ring - turning what's left a more presidential silver in anticipation of his nomination

All we can do is watch for the signs

edit on 5/3/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: to quote...and stuff

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

"I've seen her do something magical let's just say it almost caused a flood if she didn't stop."

So she's learned to control her ability. That's interesting. I've had a couple of strange experiences (unexplainable) that I've tried to recreate, but nothing. Years ago, I had a key self bend to a 90 degree angle after unlocking my door. I had opened the door, gave the key back to my boyfriend, without looking at it, and all he could say was wtf? It couldn't be bent back, and we had to change the lock cylinder, because the key couldn't be used again.

It's because of this, I know that people have something "extra", I'd love to know how to tap into it, and control it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Here's my request, a winning lottery ticket for a couple million or a position of power where I can do some good.

Some of us are not afraid to get our hands dirty to help others but are constrained by a mountain of debt.

Also what abilities as this person shown you to make you so convinced ? I can heal people with energy, always have been able to since I was a child.

Does that make me Jesus ? Of course not, especially not with my duality so what makes you convinced of this person not just being another human like me with mutated genetics.

ETA: "She does tend to have Ravens and Crows visit her from time to time and once there were doves even, also whenever I hang out with her she randomly finds items almost as if like tokens left for her out in the open. I do know that at times Ravens and Crows bring stuff for people they feel comfortable with. "

That stuff happens to me frequently, and I've been very public on this site about my fight with demonic entities as I call them.

She may be just another person who got caught up with those types of things and is not necessarily the AC.
edit on 3-5-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Who Is the Antichrist?

The Bible’s answer

The antichrist is not merely one individual person or entity, for the Bible says that there are “many antichrists.” (1 John 2:18) Rather, the term “antichrist,” which comes from a Greek word meaning “against (or instead of) Christ,” refers to anyone who does the following:

Denies that Jesus is the Christ (Messiah) or denies that he is the Son of God.—1 John 2:22.

Opposes the Christ, God’s Anointed One.—Psalm 2:1, 2; Luke 11:23.

Pretends to be the Christ.—Matthew 24:24.

Persecutes the followers of Christ, since Jesus views what is done to them as being done to him.—Acts 9:5.

Falsely claims to be a Christian while practicing lawlessness or deception.—Matthew 7:22, 23; 2 Corinthians 11:13.

Besides speaking of individuals who take such actions as being antichrists, the Bible also refers to them collectively as “the antichrist.” (2 John 7) The antichrist first appeared in the time of the apostles and has been active ever since. Bible prophecy foretold just such a development.—1 John 4:3.

How to identify antichrists

They promote false ideas related to Jesus. (Matthew 24:9, 11) For example, those who teach the Trinity or that Jesus is Almighty God actually oppose the teachings of Jesus, who said: “The Father is greater than I am.”—John 14:28.

Antichrists reject what Jesus said about how God’s Kingdom operates. For instance, some religious leaders say that Christ works through human governments. Yet, this teaching contradicts Jesus, who said: “My Kingdom is no part of this world.”—John 18:36.

They say that Jesus is their Lord, but they do not obey his commands, including the one to preach the good news of the Kingdom.—Matthew 28:19, 20; Luke 6:46; Acts 10:42.

Who Is the Antichrist? | Bible Questions:
edit on 3-5-2016 by whereislogic because: layout

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Also when She/He does speak and talks meaningfully, it's almost scary it's as if He/She is peaking directly to your soul.

Did you not notice when he/she gives anything he/she expects EVERYTHING in return?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Sell the Vatican, feed the world.

Not an original idea, I first heard it from Sara Silverman.

But it's an idea worth repeating.

A strange thing, well fed people are not happy either. We will never be happy as we are no matter how much physical crap we own or how many cows and chickens we eat.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What do you eat before going to bed?

10 - 20 years of peace? Try 3-1/2.

It's already pretty well spelled out what the AC will do.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Nothing is more mind boggling as to why some people would compare a dog to a child. p.s- the rumor that AC will look like Christ is true! He/She does have long hair down to Her/His shoulders and partial olive skin with the most gentle eyes and smile. It's kinda scary yet pretty cool either way back onto the topic!

Apparently you're basing Christ
hair length based on past paintings, most of which were drawn
by avowed homosexuals. I can assure you his hair was not long,
since the scriptures make it plain men wearing long hair is a shame
in the eyes of God Therefore God would not have given his Son
long hair just to inspire the apostle Paul to write;

Doth not even nature itself teach you,that, if a man have long hair,
it is a shame unto him? (1 Cor 11:14)

I realize most people follow such things simply because they're
not Christ disciples nor have read the scriptures. According
to Christian doctrine spiritual discernment to understand is
never granted to those who are not Christ disciples.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of GOD
for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them,
because they are spiritually discerned." (1 Cor 2:14)

To the best of my understanding anyone outside of what Christ
exemplifies as one of his Disciples, would never be able to know or
understand who the Anti-Christ is. Satan deceives the whole world,
so only those actually following Christ AND are joined with His Spirit
would even be able to discern the personage of the Anti-Christ.
To assume anything outside the doctrines of scripture on this topic,
usually leads to science fiction and outright bizarre theories.

edit on 5/3/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join