It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waiting for the new Radiohead album..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Good review, thanks! Yeah, curious if it's in line with the rest of the album, sound-wise. It is an older song they never finished...the title is on the cover art for Hail to the Thief

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just dropped in report that it has released early and on my opinion it's everything you could want from a Radiohead album.

From what i understand google play leaked it early so they said eff it and now it's available every where.

Go get it!
a reply to: vlawde

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I purchased the digital version from their official site, on a whim, last night, (I hadn't purchased an album in a very long time)
After 3 listens, I'm happy to say that it's pretty good, and one of those albums that need multiple listens for me to fully appreciate.
This coming from someone who doesn't really know much about their earlier albums apart from their most well-known songs, but I really liked the King Of Limbs, which a lot of people say is their worst.

I love the 2nd single

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: vlawde

They've removed all social media traces, their website is currently a blank page.

They’ve retired.

They actually haven't retired, In fact what they are doing is fascinating.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

A moon shaped pool album is available at ridiculous prices. I love Radiohead, I can't wait for the whole "# you and thanks for the money" release, it is coming soon.

edit on 9-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

The album is tremendous by the way. Burn the witch is typical and classic: Daydreaming is beautiful. Why is it that I feel like I am watching Interstellar though?

edit on 9-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: Just editing and such

The song Present tense is probably the most beautiful song I have heard in ages. Just saying.
edit on 9-5-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join